complaining general

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Mac B on December 28th 2016, 11:14 am

bro if you worked out and got a gf you wouldnt have to even masturbate they suck the semsn out for you
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5560
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:14 am

you two might as well be telling me that ejaculation lets out wacky semen demons that if i don't seal in my honey's womb will come out and eat my crops. it'd be equally scientific, modern, and valid
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:14 am

Congo Jack wrote:bro if you worked out and got a gf you wouldnt have to even masturbate they suck the semsn out for you
lol @ having a place to have sex
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:15 am

Congo Jack wrote:thats cause you masturbate all the time and have zero tantra
i masturbate like every other day back off
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by professional crybaby on December 28th 2016, 11:15 am

FD why do you have to make excuses for everything lol
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Mac B on December 28th 2016, 11:16 am

your bedroom
your dads room
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5560
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by He. on December 28th 2016, 11:16 am

i don lnow bout you guys but when i smack my monkey it takess a good45 minutes to an hour mqaybe i would do it alot if i cumed like 2 minute
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Mac B on December 28th 2016, 11:16 am

Flamcastro wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:thats cause you masturbate all the time and have zero tantra
i masturbate like every other day back off
yea thats a lot dude i go months at a time
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5560
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:18 am

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:FD why do you have to make excuses for everything lol
there's other reasons i don't have a honey i'm not denying that
Congo Jack wrote:your bedroom
your dads room
my mom's always in the house she wouldn't even let me come home with a honey
Congo Jack wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:thats cause you masturbate all the time and have zero tantra
i masturbate like every other day back off
yea thats a lot dude i go months at a time
have fun not having fun. your choice
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by professional crybaby on December 28th 2016, 11:19 am

Flamcastro wrote:have fun not having fun. your choice
lmao what just cuz he's not beating his dick off every other day doesnt mean he isn't having fun
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Mac B on December 28th 2016, 11:22 am

fd wrote:have fun not having fun. your choice
dude i fuckin love my life, i dont need hands on my dick to do that either
i have fun my makin moonshine and dank beats, your idea of fun is SPANKING AND WANKING????
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5560
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:23 am

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:have fun not having fun. your choice
lmao what just cuz he's not beating his dick off every other day doesnt mean he isn't having fun
'course he is i'm just talking about a specific kind of fun
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by professional crybaby on December 28th 2016, 11:24 am

Flamcastro wrote:'course he is i'm just talking about a specific kind of fun
except he probably has more fun in that regard too because instead of beating it he probably gets laid which is infinitely better feeling than cranking one out
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by He. on December 28th 2016, 11:25 am

jerking off certainly is not very fun and i don't know why you would jerk off when you could just replace your cock ith a 20 pound dumbell and do some intense training building up your muscle through your pent u[ sexual energy
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Ugly on December 28th 2016, 11:26 am

jerking off is the same thing as sex except its not as warm and not as tight i know from experience
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Ugly on December 28th 2016, 11:26 am

fd just become lean jfc
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:26 am

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:'course he is i'm just talking about a specific kind of fun
except he probably has more fun in that regard too because instead of beating it he probably gets laid which is infinitely better feeling than cranking one out
good for him getting poon isn't a priority of mine and i'm an idealist who wants to lose my virginity to someone i actually like and the one person who's come along like that has been on the rebound for years and i'm not touching that dumpster fire unless it's actually gotten better
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:27 am

He. wrote:jerking off certainly is not very fun and i don't know why you would jerk off when you could just replace your cock ith a 20 pound dumbell and do some intense training building up your muscle through your pent u[ sexual energy
lol
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Mac B on December 28th 2016, 11:30 am

fd wrote:i'm an idealist who wants to lose my virginity to someone i actually like
if you are implying i do not do this i will fucking strangle you with all 5 limbs
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5560
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Flammarcos on December 28th 2016, 11:31 am

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:i'm an idealist who wants to lose my virginity to someone i actually like
if you are implying i do not do this i will fucking strangle you with all 5 limbs
no i wasn't implying that all i was implying is i haven't found anyone available and compatible
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Ugly on December 28th 2016, 11:32 am

Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:'course he is i'm just talking about a specific kind of fun
except he probably has more fun in that regard too because instead of beating it he probably gets laid which is infinitely better feeling than cranking one out
good for him getting poon isn't a priority of mine and i'm an idealist who wants to lose my virginity to someone i actually like and the one person who's come along like that has been on the rebound for years and i'm not touching that dumpster fire unless it's actually gotten better

dis is the most autistic shit i have ever heard
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by professional crybaby on December 28th 2016, 11:34 am

FD you come off as like one of those incel dudes
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Ugly on December 28th 2016, 11:34 am

because he is an incel
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Ugly on December 28th 2016, 11:36 am

i run to kroger every day in traffic fam you need to size up and if you dont want to get big at least become proficient in something
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Ugly on December 28th 2016, 11:36 am

thats physical turn your life around n dont jerk off three times a day
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaining general

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum