TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Flammarcos on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:03 pm

dumb shit by the standards of this forum
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by guardianofappaloosas on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Flammarcos wrote:the main reason i get downvoted is for having unkosher opinions or emotions and i don't get as many upvotes as i probably deserve because people hate me for well some reason anyway so i don't really care what my karma is
you dont deserve anything you mainly complain and bitch
i guess thats what happens when you grow up in a time where even losers get trophies
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6565
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by OAKY SLAVE on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Flammarcos wrote:dumb shit by the standards of this forum
by the standards of any forum lil nugger

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:08 pm

congrats BTW fd you just passed room for second most downvoted user
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Flammarcos on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:the main reason i get downvoted is for having unkosher opinions or emotions and i don't get as many upvotes as i probably deserve because people hate me for well some reason anyway so i don't really care what my karma is
you dont deserve anything you mainly complain and bitch
i guess thats what happens when you grow up in a time where even losers get trophies
ok that pissed me off because it's incredibly obvious you grow up in some incredibly reactionary part of florida to even be hearing and regurtitating this talking point. i got like one or two participation medals and they made me feel like shit, like i had taken a handout i didn't deserve. that's not how child psychology works. seeing it like that is retarded and blaming all of the ills of the satanic millenials on it is even stupider. besides they're more of a souveneir

it's pretty easy not to give me anything to bitch about just ask my friends at school
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by He. on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Flammarcos wrote:my friends at school
you gonna @ them git?
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by guardianofappaloosas on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:the main reason i get downvoted is for having unkosher opinions or emotions and i don't get as many upvotes as i probably deserve because people hate me for well some reason anyway so i don't really care what my karma is
you dont deserve anything you mainly complain and bitch
i guess thats what happens when you grow up in a time where even losers get trophies
ok that pissed me off because it's incredibly obvious you grow up in some incredibly reactionary part of florida to even be hearing and regurtitating this talking point. i got like one or two participation medals and they made me feel like shit, like i had taken a handout i didn't deserve. that's not how child psychology works. seeing it like that is retarded and blaming all of the ills of the satanic millenials on it is even stupider. besides they're more of a souveneir

it's pretty easy not to give me anything to bitch about just ask my friends at school
you say that but remember the times you were always like "I DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE!!" and now today youre saying you deserve upvotes but you aren't actually doing anything to make you deserve it.
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6565
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by guardianofappaloosas on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 pm

and anyways its fucking upvotes who cares theyre worthless
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6565
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Him. wrote:and anyways its fucking upvotes who cares theyre worthless
but epoch he needs his precious epoints or else he can't feel superior to us
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Mac B on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:16 pm

fd wrote:some incredibly reactionary part of florida

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHHAAHA
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5567
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Flammarcos on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:the main reason i get downvoted is for having unkosher opinions or emotions and i don't get as many upvotes as i probably deserve because people hate me for well some reason anyway so i don't really care what my karma is
you dont deserve anything you mainly complain and bitch
i guess thats what happens when you grow up in a time where even losers get trophies
ok that pissed me off because it's incredibly obvious you grow up in some incredibly reactionary part of florida to even be hearing and regurtitating this talking point. i got like one or two participation medals and they made me feel like shit, like i had taken a handout i didn't deserve. that's not how child psychology works. seeing it like that is retarded and blaming all of the ills of the satanic millenials on it is even stupider. besides they're more of a souveneir

it's pretty easy not to give me anything to bitch about just ask my friends at school
you say that but remember the times you were always like "I DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE!!" and now today youre saying you deserve upvotes but you aren't actually doing anything to make you deserve it.
lol my argument was based on the fact i had changed, which i have. i guess now i'm obnoxious in totally different ways by your book but as it turns out i only turn into a soreass when i'm around people who probably feel like middle schoolers are squares
my jokes are at least as good as "fd woke" and people don't like to upvote them because they don't like me. it's not like i actually CARE i'm just pointing out the politics at play
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Him. wrote:and anyways its fucking upvotes who cares theyre worthless
but epoch he needs his precious epoints or else he can't feel superior to us
can you shut the fuck up? like forever? and never speak again? and just for safety sew your lips and hands together? thanks

i still don't have this superiority complex you wish so badly that i had

i actually agree with epoch they're worthless
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Flammarcos on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:some incredibly reactionary part of florida

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHHAAHA
the only people i have ever heard the "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GIVE EVERYONE MEDALS NOWADAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" talking point from is people who voted for bob dole or people parroting those people

(ie older and republican)
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

lol bitter
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by guardianofappaloosas on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:25 pm

so like what is a trans afro-caribbean is that where you go from burrito to chimichanga

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6565
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Mac B on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:27 pm

nah its where you go from being a pirate to being the person raped by pirates
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5567
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Mac B on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:18 pm



dude check the numbers
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5567
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:20 pm

an update to this will come at the end of january so get hype boys
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum