TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by toby on September 15th 2015, 4:54 pm

James wrote:Why am I in Lathander tier, I'm the freaking Faffer Slayer!
because you got downvoted to hell on one of your accounts and rt doesn't allow testosterone injections
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on September 15th 2015, 4:55 pm

because your last account was shitty and we downboat bombed it
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on September 15th 2015, 4:55 pm

everybody should upboat james in light of his conversion to pure american democracy
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by oaky on September 15th 2015, 4:57 pm

I hereby declare via my executive privilege that Citizen James is absolved of responsibility for his previous account's estrogen holdings
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Ugly on September 15th 2015, 5:10 pm

Rt is at tha top for mass upvoting all his posts ona diff acc
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by oaky on September 15th 2015, 5:13 pm

do it rtcity the tyrant emperor of ottd wills it
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on September 15th 2015, 5:13 pm

nah i've always been at the top
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on September 15th 2015, 5:15 pm

james has joined the pantheon of americans
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by James on September 15th 2015, 5:16 pm

thank you bahamut, king of the dragons, and lord oaky
avatar
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Posts : 1130
volume of testosterone : 10134
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by He. on September 15th 2015, 5:29 pm

never forget viral being a cry baby bitch and calling me edgy because i don't show sympathy for people i have only talked to over the internet
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by oaky on September 15th 2015, 5:31 pm

fucking bitch ass kermit wrote:never forget viral being a cry baby bitch and calling me edgy because i don't show sympathy for people i have only talked to over the internet
it was better than that it was him saying we were all edgy (HIM INCLUDED THOUGH GUISE EVERYONE IS EDGY) because we thought fd crying was funny
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by porce on September 15th 2015, 7:38 pm

testosterone / postcount is dick size in cm
avatar
porce

Posts : 1874
volume of testosterone : 47058
Join date : 2014-10-12
Age : 1597

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by James on September 18th 2015, 5:55 pm

L. Ron Hoyabembe wrote:testosterone / postcount is dick size in cm
and if you have estrogen?
avatar
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Posts : 1130
volume of testosterone : 10134
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on September 18th 2015, 8:18 pm

how much of a manbaby bitch you are
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on June 11th 2016, 11:33 pm

updated
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Mac B on June 11th 2016, 11:37 pm

gay
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5557
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on June 11th 2016, 11:37 pm

at least you aren't room lmao
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on June 11th 2016, 11:38 pm

it's going to take room so long to have his testosterone fixed without tyrant mod intervention
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by george lucas on June 11th 2016, 11:43 pm

wonder how he suddenly got -100k in a night hmm very mysterious
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on June 11th 2016, 11:44 pm

keemstar wrote:wonder how he suddenly got -100k in a night hmm very mysterious
dude who even cares he can vote now
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by OAKY SLAVE on January 6th 2017, 5:41 pm

needs anotha update

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5078
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on January 6th 2017, 5:47 pm

updated
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Flammarcos on January 6th 2017, 6:00 pm

the main reason i get downvoted is for having unkosher opinions or emotions and i don't get as many upvotes as i probably deserve because people hate me for well some reason anyway so i don't really care what my karma is
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by professional crybaby on January 6th 2017, 6:01 pm

Flammarcos wrote:the main reason i get downvoted is for having unkosher opinions or emotions and i don't get as many upvotes as i probably deserve because people hate me for well some reason anyway so i don't really care what my karma is
no it's because you say dumb shit lol
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by He. on January 6th 2017, 6:03 pm

damn autism really fucks with your brain i think fd may be a little schizo too
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TESTOSTERONE RANKINGS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum