never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by frosty J on November 20th 2014, 5:56 pm

you guys switch from sucking ammy's dick to isolating him and pretending you always hated off and on like a lightswitch
avatar
frosty J

Posts : 176
volume of testosterone : -60060
Join date : 2014-11-11
Location : POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on November 20th 2014, 6:02 pm

what

we haven't liked him since like april dude this is nothing new
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by guardianofappaloosas on November 20th 2014, 6:27 pm

frosty J wrote:you guys switch from sucking ammy's dick to isolating him and pretending you always hated off and on like a lightswitch
not true, at least not for all of us. I don't really know where you're getting these assumptions, but I did like amsk8r and I did think of him as a pal, and respected him somewhat, even when he left I didn't hate him or anything, because I could understand that he was tired of being the "power user", but no one was forcing him to do this, he did it on his own right.
And I was mad when he banned us all from otthunderdome, but what really made me not like him is how DIFFERENT he was, which thinking back on it, he might not have changed but was just then expressing opinions hes held secret for a while (because he said he had a reddit account but wouldnt tell us the name because he "acts like a completely different person")
He changed a lot and became a real edgy ("I hope north america or europe gets overrun with ebola, I just want to see the world burn", paraphrased) asshole, and it seems like he even got a bit stupid, like actually believing we put a RAT on zacmac.

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6564
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by Ugly on November 20th 2014, 6:34 pm

amsk8r hates literally everybody the dudes a communist now
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by frosty J on November 20th 2014, 6:51 pm

Freedom Paladin wrote:
frosty J wrote:you guys switch from sucking ammy's dick to isolating him and pretending you always hated off and on like a lightswitch
not true, at least not for all of us. I don't really know where you're getting these assumptions, but I did like amsk8r and I did think of him as a pal, and respected him somewhat, even when he left I didn't hate him or anything, because I could understand that he was tired of being the "power user", but no one was forcing him to do this, he did it on his own right.
And I was mad when he banned us all from otthunderdome, but what really made me not like him is how DIFFERENT he was, which thinking back on it, he might not have changed but was just then expressing opinions hes held secret for a while (because he said he had a reddit account but wouldnt tell us the name because he "acts like a completely different person")
He changed a lot and became a real edgy ("I hope north america or europe gets overrun with ebola, I just want to see the world burn", paraphrased) asshole, and it seems like he even got a bit stupid, like actually believing we put a RAT on zacmac.

it really seems like you guys set up expectations for ammy to be like a powerlifting god who is secretly the president r' some shit you shouldn't be surprised that everyone says dumb shit now and then
i don't really care about whatever ammy does to otx because otx always seemed to take forums too far i just like the dude
avatar
frosty J

Posts : 176
volume of testosterone : -60060
Join date : 2014-11-11
Location : POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on November 20th 2014, 6:55 pm

frosty J wrote:it really seems like you guys set up expectations for ammy to be like a powerlifting god who is secretly the president r' some shit you shouldn't be surprised that everyone says dumb shit now and then
i don't really care about whatever ammy does to otx because otx always seemed to take forums too far i just like the dude
nobody was setting up expectations for him to be a god except maybe himself and also he doesn't say dumb shit every now and then his entire philosophy on the world is built on dumb shit

for fucks sakes this is a guy who endorses what the unabomber did because "he had to get his voice out and it was the only way" as if apparently people can't get their voices out without sending fucking bombs to people and killing them despite non-violence being exceptionally effective (see mlk, mandela, ghandi, a huge number of the communist overthrowings in the 1990s, etc)????
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on November 20th 2014, 6:57 pm

like i dont really give a shit what you say as much as the next guy down the line but anybody who actually thinks that violence is an effective tactic and the only way to get a message out is seriously fucking stupid because that has almost never worked anywhere at any point in world history
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by frosty J on November 20th 2014, 7:00 pm

i'm not gonna deny that sounds dumb as shit
avatar
frosty J

Posts : 176
volume of testosterone : -60060
Join date : 2014-11-11
Location : POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by guardianofappaloosas on November 20th 2014, 7:03 pm

frosty J wrote:
Freedom Paladin wrote:
frosty J wrote:you guys switch from sucking ammy's dick to isolating him and pretending you always hated off and on like a lightswitch
not true, at least not for all of us. I don't really know where you're getting these assumptions, but I did like amsk8r and I did think of him as a pal, and respected him somewhat, even when he left I didn't hate him or anything, because I could understand that he was tired of being the "power user", but no one was forcing him to do this, he did it on his own right.
And I was mad when he banned us all from otthunderdome, but what really made me not like him is how DIFFERENT he was, which thinking back on it, he might not have changed but was just then expressing opinions hes held secret for a while (because he said he had a reddit account but wouldnt tell us the name because he "acts like a completely different person")
He changed a lot and became a real edgy ("I hope north america or europe gets overrun with ebola, I just want to see the world burn", paraphrased) asshole, and it seems like he even got a bit stupid, like actually believing we put a RAT on zacmac.

it really seems like you guys set up expectations for ammy to be like a powerlifting god who is secretly the president r' some shit you shouldn't be surprised that everyone says dumb shit now and then
i don't really care about whatever ammy does to otx because otx always seemed to take forums too far i just like the dude
"you shouldn't be surprised that everyone says dumb shit now and then" except theres a difference there, when he came back it was like he was an ENTIRELY different person.

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6564
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on November 20th 2014, 7:04 pm

you'd be a wise man then, because it's essentially the equivalent of saying that starving some poor third world country into nonexistence the only way to get the message out that world hunger is a problem and get people to do something about it
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by oaky on November 22nd 2014, 10:11 am

frosty J wrote:
Freedom Paladin wrote:
frosty J wrote:you guys switch from sucking ammy's dick to isolating him and pretending you always hated off and on like a lightswitch
not true, at least not for all of us. I don't really know where you're getting these assumptions, but I did like amsk8r and I did think of him as a pal, and respected him somewhat, even when he left I didn't hate him or anything, because I could understand that he was tired of being the "power user", but no one was forcing him to do this, he did it on his own right.
And I was mad when he banned us all from otthunderdome, but what really made me not like him is how DIFFERENT he was, which thinking back on it, he might not have changed but was just then expressing opinions hes held secret for a while (because he said he had a reddit account but wouldnt tell us the name because he "acts like a completely different person")
He changed a lot and became a real edgy ("I hope north america or europe gets overrun with ebola, I just want to see the world burn", paraphrased) asshole, and it seems like he even got a bit stupid, like actually believing we put a RAT on zacmac.

it really seems like you guys set up expectations for ammy to be like a powerlifting god who is secretly the president r' some shit you shouldn't be surprised that everyone says dumb shit now and then
i don't really care about whatever ammy does to otx because otx always seemed to take forums too far i just like the dude
lol the only person with high expectations for the dude who admitted to his autism and social anxiety problems was always rtcity

amsk8r obvious has personal issues to work out and when they started it made him mad and turned him into the man he is today - a legitimate communist hoping for anarchy in our perfect world
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by oaky on November 22nd 2014, 1:56 pm

tomoko kuroki wrote:amsk8r was always a fag (at least in my time on OTTD)

i guess people only humored him because its either him or FD, and because he was the only one who did the effort to make a forum
lol you say that now but i dont remember you ever starting shit with him

rip amsk8r he probably killed himself after becoming disillusioned with our capitalist world
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by Ugly on November 22nd 2014, 1:57 pm

[1:07:39 PM] notorious ams: communism considered glorious
[1:07:40 PM] notorious ams: In the Soviet Union:

· By 1938, the 21 years of Soviet rule had brought about a 50% reduction in child mortality rate.

· The height of the average Soviet child in 1938 was one and a quarter inches greater than that of the average child in tsarist Russia.

· The weight of the average Soviet child was eleven and a half pounds greater in 1937 than in 1925.

· The chest expansion of the average Soviet child in 1938 was roughly 1 inch greater than that of the average child in tsarist Russia.

· Incidence of tuberculosis decreased 83% under Soviet rule up till 1938 and continued to decrease.

· Cases of syphilis decreased 90% by 1938 and continued to decrease.

· The death rate in 1937 in the USSR was 40% below the death rate in Russia in 1913 (implying a much higher life expectancy)

-Life expectancy increased from 32 in 1913 to 63 in 1956. The trend continued into the 1960s, when the life expectancy in the Soviet Union went beyond the life expectancy in the United States. Arguments are made that even without the October Revolution, Russia would have seen an equivalent increase in life expectancy as that accomplished by the USSR. This notion is questioned by data showing life expectancy at 35 in Albania and 32 in China in 1949.

Before the Revolution,76% of the people were illiterate, including 88%of the women. Virtually complete illiteracy prevailed among the indigenous populations of Siberia and Soviet Central Asia. Indeed, more than 40 languages had not been reduced to writing at all. Prior to the revolution, only 290,000 Russians possessed any kind of higher education, whereas the 1959 census reported that more than 13 Million citizens had some higher or specialized secondary education, and more than 45 million people had 7-10 years of education....Raising the literacy rate from 24% to 98.5% within the span of a single generation for more than 200 million people would be an achievement in itself if only one language were involved, to say nothing of the severe problems posed by a multilingual society....

To detail the massive character of the Soviet educational effort in Central Asia, the Uzbek Republic, which is the most advanced of the Central Asian areas today, as it was in pre-Revolutionary Russia, provides an apt illustration. Before the Revolution, only 2% of the population was literate. There were no native engineers, doctors, or teachers with a higher education. In short, Central Asia was no different in this respect from most of the colonial dependencies of the European powers, and worse off than many.

Today, in the Uzbek Republic alone, there are 32 institutions of higher learning, more than 100 technicums, 50 special technical schools, 12 teachers' colleges, and 1400 kindergartens. Nearly 2,500,000 children attend school, and more than 50% of its teachers have had some higher education...The rate of literacy is over 95%. The Republic before the Revolution possessed no public libraries: today there are nearly 5,000.

Health education played a very important role in the battle against pestilence. In 1920, 3.8m Red Army soldiers attended lectures and talks on hygiene, and in 1919 and 1920, 5.5m hygiene posters, booklets and leaflets were published for distribution in the army alone. Such health education campaigns were also carried out amongst the population as a whole. With the end of the war came a new health slogan: "On from the struggle against epidemics to the fight for healthier working and living conditions."

Although conditions after the Civil War were far from easy, health improved steadily during the years of the New Economic Policy. By 1928, the number of physicians had increased from the pre-war level of 19,785 to 63,219, the allocation for health protection from 128.5m to 660.8m roubles per year, and the number of hospital beds from 175,000 to 225,000 and the number of nursery places from 11,000 to 256,000. The Five Year Plan was based on a full report by the regional health bodies, the hospitals, the farms and the factories on what was required and what was achievable. In the four years it took to complete the first Five Year Plan, the number of doctors increased from 63,000 to 76,000, the number of hospital beds increased by more than half and the number of nursery place increased from 256,000 to 5,750,000. 14 new medical colleges were established, along with 133 new secondary medical schools.

In a remarkably short period of time the socialist state has succeeded in raising the material and cultural level of the entire population enormously, thereby laying a firm foundation for successful work in the field of public health” (Professor N. Propper-Grashchenkov, Assistant People’s Commissar of Public Health, in an article entitled ‘Public Health Protection’). The Soviet Union wiped out slums and provided both town and country with water mains, sewer systems and electricity. In addition to this, the quality and quantity of the foods available were increased beyond all recognition. The output of the food industry in the USSR in 1938 was approximately 6 times the output of the food industry of Tsarist Russia in 1913. Nutritious food was made available to the entire population, and its production and consumption increased constantly. Over the period of the second Five Year Plan, consumption by workers of fruits and berries increased three-fold, consumption of ham, bacon and other cured meats increased five-fold, and consumption of eggs increased two-fold. In 1938 the per capita consumption of protein was over 100g per day, compared with 35g in Germany. The national payroll in 1938 was three times what it was even in 1932.

At the time of the Bolshevik Revolution, 37.9 percent of the male population above seven years old was literate and only 12.5 percent of the female population was literate. These low literacy rates dropped further in the turbulence caused by the Russian Civil War and in the famines, epidemics, and disorganization that followed from it. These same factors also caused a decrease in the general educational level in the country.

Beginning in 1922 Soviet authorities started implementing a far-reaching, large-scale educational program with the goals of universal education and eliminating illiteracy among adults. By 1938 the government had established a network of four-year elementary schools covering the Soviet Union, and seven-year schools for children in urban areas. In addition, whereas before 1914 there were almost no kindergartens in Russia, the Soviets rapidly developed preschool education, including kindergarten, as part of their national program. Education at these schools was traditional, and strict discipline was enforced. Soviet schools were especially strong in mathematics and the hard sciences but also stressed language, literature, and history, a big change from the tsarist schools, which taught only the fundamentals of reading and arithmetic.

In an attempt to help illiterate adults, the Bolsheviks launched an ambitious campaign between 1923 and 1927 called "Down with Illiteracy of Society," which depended on volunteers. Members of the Bolshevik youth organization, the Komsomol, were especially enthusiastic participants. One of its campaign posters said, "Literacy is the path to communism. The general census of December 1926 underscored the success of this campaign. For the first time in Russian history the majority of the population could read and write: 65.4 percent of males and 36.7 percent of females (above the age of seven years). By the 1939 census, 81.1 percent of Soviet citizens (age ten and above) were literate, and by the 1960s literacy was common to almost all of the Soviet Union's citizens. The most rapid increase occurred in the first ten years after the revolution, a remarkable feat for the Soviet Union.

fuck man this dude is CRAZY
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by oaky on November 22nd 2014, 2:07 pm

the reds brainwashed yet another unfortunate canadian

amsk8r was the dude who shot up the canadian parliament confirmed
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by Ugly on November 22nd 2014, 2:07 pm

they wont take me
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4772
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on November 22nd 2014, 2:10 pm

ok so i did some very basic research and:

communism was directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of, from just four events (khmer rouge, holodomor, kazakh famines supplementing the holodomor, great purge) 11,681,692; which is basically like killing a city the size of new york city proper
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by oaky on November 22nd 2014, 2:18 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:ok so i did some very basic research and:

communism was directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of, from just four events (khmer rouge, holodomor, kazakh famines supplementing the holodomor, great purge) 11,681,692; which is basically like killing a city the size of new york city proper
i guarantee you can blame more deaths than 11m on communist states that probably would not have happened were they not corrupt communist states
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on November 22nd 2014, 2:26 pm

i did some calculations from all the major revolutions and wars that happened during the cold war + shit like the great leap forward

the number i got regarding deaths that could be related to communism came to a minimum of 65,689,881 people, or about the population of france
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on March 27th 2017, 2:03 pm

i'm bumping this thread because i found this gem

http://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t7168-star-reaches-platinum-buttmad

FD wrote:"ok" - dogman the wise buddhist/sikh/atheist priest, sage and debater

you don't have to like vore if you don't like something on the internet that's not my problem i like it you don't kk? kk. you like stockings and all sorts of other strange stuff which i will never understand because to me kinks represent actions and not things but whatever mannnn

i'm a liar? well ok haha you kind of have to lie to get to the top of the heap if you haven't noticed, look at politics

"You know something? An idiot is a person who calls another an idiot. That is what an idiot is." -Patamon

the only thing i ruined within recent memory is therejected and that wouldn't have been possible without the help of the pwnage police. why didn't you just go on conker's dumb forum anyways?

well later man hope you have a nice life and eventually get over me like i have. i feel kinda sorry for you for not being a big alpha like me but what can you do? you seem too stubborn to help to me which is kinda sad :( anyways ciao!

------------------------------
On 3/6/2014 at 11:53 PM, BlanketBrony43 wrote:
you're a vor fanatic, liar, idiot, and a ruiner of things.
you suck
FD wrote:is what i wrote good enough? should i send it
FD wrote:he's probably just going to call me out on wanting to bang digimon completely ignoring the flawless moral presented

you literally can't argue with it on any ground because calling somebody an idiot is impolite and makes u an idiot. there are much nicer ways to handle the situation unless you're troleying nerds online or joking around like we do

digimon was just a fucking kids show and you could build a religion on half the lines said in the japanese version holy shit
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by professional crybaby on March 27th 2017, 2:05 pm

i have no idea what the beef between these two was over but it was pretty funny and i'm sad we have no real analogues from recent memory
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by toby on March 27th 2017, 2:15 pm

well i mean that's what happens when everyone who actually does the arguing stuff is either forced out or self-deports
i miss the good old days


Last edited by samoyed on March 27th 2017, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by toby on March 27th 2017, 2:15 pm

also at a guess it's probably just one of the many beefs that they had over fetish stuff
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: never forget episode 4: SWB v FLAMINGDINNER, THE SMACKDOWN OF THE CENTURY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum