Addressing Recent Events

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by Morbid Curiosity on May 9th 2015, 9:05 pm

I really mean everything I said in that big post, though. In all seriousness, when it comes to FlamingDinner as a personal figure or in regards to his real life information, let's please leave him the fuck alone.
Morbid Curiosity
A Cool Guy

volume of testosterone : 1258

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Curiosity on May 9th 2015, 9:10 pm

Magician wrote:
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
Magician wrote:
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
Magician wrote:I think that's the only real interaction with him I've had really.
I'd imagine you have no reason to mess with him, but I think other people reading this likely would. I won't take responsibility for spilling the beans on how to get to him.
Tell him to make a throw-away skype account or something then.
Did you have interest in talking to him?
That is why I asked.
I'll see if I can get him to do some communication thing. Hang on.

...Actually, he just told me that you are already on his Skype contacts. He says he doesn't care to talk to you, but that he doesn't want you to "dox [him] or whatever".
Morbid Curiosity
A Cool Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician on May 9th 2015, 9:18 pm

Morbid Curiosity wrote:
Magician wrote:
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
Magician wrote:
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
Magician wrote:I think that's the only real interaction with him I've had really.
I'd imagine you have no reason to mess with him, but I think other people reading this likely would. I won't take responsibility for spilling the beans on how to get to him.
That is why I asked.

...Actually, he just told me that you are already on his Skype contacts.
I don't remember my details for that account.
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
He says he doesn't care to talk to you,
So he does not want to talk to me or he doesn't mind talking to me?

Either way, tell him to add Mundane_Magician if he wants.

Magician

volume of testosterone : 20586

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Curiosity on May 9th 2015, 9:26 pm

Magician wrote:
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
Magician wrote:
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
Magician wrote:
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
That is why I asked.

...Actually, he just told me that you are already on his Skype contacts.
I don't remember my details for that account.
Morbid Curiosity wrote:
He says he doesn't care to talk to you,
So he does not want to talk to me or he doesn't mind talking to me?

Either way, tell him to add Mundane_Magician if he wants.
As in, he doesn't mind. I've told him about your new account. As for me, I'm going to play some vidya with friends now. So I won't be posing as a messenger for any more time tonight.
Morbid Curiosity
A Cool Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 9th 2015, 9:38 pm

hey morbid i'm not sure if you're aware of this but the only reason we're talking about FD right now is because he got salty last month and suddenly started taking offense to our article which has remained pretty much unchanged since november of last year, resulting in him bitching at me over tumblr with absolutely no provocation whatsoever

none of us give a fuck anymore outside of when he does dumb shit like what he's doing now, and i guarantee you if he'd continue to just fuck off like he had been doing, we'd have forgotten about him because when there was that six month break in communication between him and us he wasnt brought up ever
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

volume of testosterone : 8374

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 9th 2015, 9:50 pm

Morbid Curiosity wrote:was because he was concerned (rightfully) for his personal safety. He mentioned that a great deal of his personal information was leaked onto the PokemonNation wiki, and noted that a container of bleach appeared at his door without any immediately apparent context.
yeah except he's lying because the only personal information of his that is "leaked" on PN is his city of residence which can be extrapolated from his IP anyways, his name, which he goes by on numerous sites and which has been linked to his internet accounts since before he even had an article, and his face which can be found if you know his twitter or instagram account, which is named ducklingguns and which he leaked to us awhile ago

none of it is or ever was leaked by us, and all of it is public domain

additionally, he has a track record of pissing people off on tumblr because he likes to troll people on tumblr for some fucking reason; i'd take a gander that the bottle of bleach is a tumblrina action because they're the only types of people that i know who would bother taking that kind of action against someone

Really, I think there should be a line drawn, and respect should be given not to cross it. FlamingDinner has done many stupid things in his time with OTx/affiliates, most of which he acknowledges and regrets fully. However, regardless of what he has done, admits, or argues, there shouldn't be any kind of personal material about him being leaked around as it supposedly has.
see above

As dumb or shitty a person can be through medium of a forum, attacking or harassing them in person is more stupid and unholy than anything they can say. I think it would be absolutely shameful to let this become a literal forum war. Legal action can (if with much difficulty) be taken if FlamingDinner is subjected to real life harassment on account of OTx and its wiki's doing, and FlamingDinner doesn't need either the cause or effect of that in his life. I don't think anyone on OTx needs them, either.
see above

My view of this is that we can bully and take the piss out of FlamingDinner all we want. On the internet. As I already mentioned, a line should be drawn: let's not start saying things about FlamingDinner's physical location. I would humbly ask whoever runs the PokemonNation wiki to remove everything related to his location, the properties of his location (the society surrounding him, his treatment from such, geography, etc) and anything involving him, his friends, or his family personally. Please, let's not have his disgusting online presence spill into his steadily improving real life, and let's not have any reason for such a lawsuit that can happen if it gets out of hand. This has gone past far enough - I would call this too far.
here's the problem with your idea:
FD has already put all this information -- and way, way more -- out in the open in places that aren't PNWiki

in fact, literally anybody who knows his google+ -- which is linked directly to his youtube -- can get a pretty good idea of where he lives, what he does, what he likes and what he has liked, where he lives, his name, etc. as shown by this thread

http://www.otthunderdome.com/t1005-fd-stupid-as-fuck

taking his info down on PNWiki is not going to solve any of this, and in any case his name is so firmly cemented in this drama anyways that, as i said in another thread, it'd be impossible to skim over anyways

TL;DR: shit's pointless, and this point it's a part of the drama that can't be ignored
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Curiosity on May 9th 2015, 10:57 pm

Hum. I wasn't aware of all this about his presence on other mediums, or the information given there. I only know so much. However, I still would sit more comfortably if none of that was mentioned on the PokemonNation wiki. It would just seem like we're branding his private details onto his presence here. Besides, that kind of stuff is really just fluff, as none of it would be relevant to his personality or actions done on OTx. Say and do what you will, as I can't force you to do anything - but that's how I would handle this.
Morbid Curiosity
A Cool Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 9th 2015, 11:03 pm

Morbid Curiosity wrote:Hum. I wasn't aware of all this about his presence on other mediums, or the information given there. I only know so much. However, I still would sit more comfortably if none of that was mentioned on the PokemonNation wiki. It would just seem like we're branding his private details onto his presence here. Besides, that kind of stuff is really just fluff, as none of it would be relevant to his personality or actions done on OTx. Say and do what you will, as I can't force you to do anything - but that's how I would handle this.
honestly if i were him i'd be less concerned about the name and more concerned about all the documented threats and really stupid shit he's said that can be connected to him with or without his info

for example:
And for what it's worth I have a revenge plan in mind for DG, you and link watch out for anybody claiming to be part of the Bill Waggoner Crew. They love it when you react to them. One of them thinks your ability to stay in East Ridge high school could be at risk.
http://www.otthunderdome.com/t265p15-breaking-news-fd-is-a-schizo#5535

lmfao why don't you just kill yourself already, rtcity
http://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t8742-fd-makes-a-petty-threat-on-the-internet#205815

Look rt, you can either do this one little thing or you can do it the hard way. I have several solutions in store and even know a white hat hacking org for victims of what otx has put me through (which I'll say now if they do anything beyond taking down any iteration of the otx wiki until the information is gone that is of their own accord). I swear to god do this one thing and I can forget I was ever here.
http://www.otthunderdome.com/t1100p45-flamingdinner-wants-me-to-remove-all-his-personal-info-from-his-article-and-take-down-his-personal-videos#23379

[9:04:05 PM] Flambongsmoke: they'll just watch you
[9:04:10 PM] Salamander: ok?
[9:04:21 PM] Flambongsmoke: it'll get real annoying after a couple years
[9:04:22 PM] Flambongsmoke: ;)
[9:04:48 PM] Salamander: Is that something to be afraid of?
[9:05:14 PM] Flambongsmoke: no
[9:05:20 PM] Flambongsmoke: but you'll crack anyways.
[9:05:27 PM] Flambongsmoke: you'll need a psychologist.
[9:05:33 PM] Flambongsmoke: who will be involved in the bwc.
[9:05:35 PM] Flambongsmoke: nah jk
[9:05:36 PM] Salamander: how
[9:05:44 PM] Flambongsmoke: but you've never been stalked before it gets pretty bad bro
[9:05:57 PM] Salamander: lol the nsa is watching
[9:06:04 PM] Flambongsmoke: i have no jurisdiction over what they do and how they do it
[9:06:12 PM] Flambongsmoke: just whether they do it or not
http://www.otthunderdome.com/t340-i-gave-fd-diseased-s-docs#6393

maybe [kghyilda] died in the black forest fire.
is it wrong i hope he did?
holy shit star.

don't get your hopes too high because only about 5 people died and like 30 were hospitalized so it's one out of 10 at best
http://otminus.forumotion.com/t326-so-when-do-you-guys-think-rt-is-coming-back#3528
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by professional crybaby on May 10th 2015, 6:05 am

pho lai ming dee nah wrote:
uhhh we've been over the bwc shit. i'm pretty sure flade had communicated to diseased at this point that i was full of shit probably before i even said anything so it didn't matter. and i wasn't taking it very seriously i put a fuckin winky face in there and made a joke about the shrink.
we've also been over telling you to kill yourself- it's like a greeting on the internet so why should it matter.
note how you still have no idea what "white hat" entails
i literally criticized star for even thinking about that??????????????????? so?????? what is the point of that????????????????????????????????????????????????? your shit is weak bro i have literally never disliked anyone in my life as much as i dislike you and diseased and my hands are cleaner than yours no matter how hard u scrub- the dumbest shit i've done in my life has been on here and you STILL don't have any REAL weapons against me that aren't you impersonating me. sorry for being a better person than you'll ever be, to use tomoko's words.

pho lai ming dee nah wrote:of course my city of residence is easy to find, that doesn't mean you should put it on a mean spirited article and then not give a fuck when people use it against him. the cwcki you love so much actually has a policy on not encouraging trolls to screw with cwc irl so you should at least do the same, instead on finding that out you fucking laughed- dg (which you only even KNOW about because of the phone incident and i decided to reveal it more generally since anybody who REALLY wanted my instagram could already have it from the circlejerkers) and fd are only connected through- oh shit surprise!! four results from october 9 and april 10 one which i can ask pastebin to pull and three which you'll have to do yourself out of courtesy which i don't trust you to do. note that if the fd article just wasn't there i would also have nothing to worry about because the only reason it even matters whether or not my online and real identities connect to each other is because of your stupid wiki and doxing. why can't we just subtract those from the equation?
wrong, my names ties to the fd identity stem from the video you originally cited which i didn't want to do.
nah brah, i operate under a pseudonym on tumblr and i've made sure everyone is convinced i live in "glorious south anthony" and i hadn't even touched tumblr for a while!! nice job deflecting the blame onto da eebil sjws you hate so much though.
my google+ is not linked to any of my online identities except youtube and the only shit that i still use on there is youtube comments. it's not even under my name any more. and everything on my g+ and all my social networking accounts could have been found as soon as you made me dox myself on video for you to hypothetically leave me alone (which diseased and you didn't do)
in any case i've checked using google and other things- the only thing that can be deduced from my real name is jack squat and the wiki article, and i've retired the flamingdinner handle everywhere except roblox.
omfg that's like saying that to talk about someone saying a bad word you have to say a bad word
also! the second public information is used to harm someone and nothing is done about it it becomes illegal doxing. sorry friend
"Revealing a “name” per se’ may, or may not be considered “Doxing” depending on the level of anticipated anonymity." i. fuckin e. when it has an age estimate, picture and location the name is narrowed down to 1 lmfao have fun breaking the law regardless of cook not having any idea how to handle this situation

pho lai ming dee nah wrote:btw i STILL have no idea who this person you insist i stole neci's selfies from is and i've been on kiwifarms exactly twice in my life and have never seen the "source pictures" before in my life or heard this person's name and google doesn't turn any results hmmmm
blah blah whiny shit it wasn't ME GUYS HONESTLY EVEN THOUGH THERE'S EVIDENCE AND I TOTALLY DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW BECAUSE X Y Z EVEN THOUGH US LAW DOESN'T MAKE EXCEPTIONS JAJAJJAJSDJSADJASDJJJAJAJAJA PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 10th 2015, 6:14 am

>of course my city of residence is easy to find, that doesn't mean you should put it on a mean spirited article and then not give a fuck when people use it against him.
ya i don't give a fuck if people use it against you because it's all truthful

>the cwcki you love so much actually has a policy on not encouraging trolls to screw with cwc irl so you should at least do the same, instead on finding that out you fucking laughed- dg (which you only even KNOW about because of the phone incident and i decided to reveal it more generally since anybody who REALLY wanted my instagram could already have it from the circlejerkers) and fd are only connected through- oh shit surprise!!
zero fucks and zero relevance

>note that if the fd article just wasn't there i would also have nothing to worry about because the only reason it even matters whether or not my online and real identities connect to each other is because of your stupid wiki and doxing. why can't we just subtract those from the equation?
wrong, my names ties to the fd identity stem from the video you originally cited which i didn't want to do.
nah brah, i operate under a pseudonym on tumblr and i've made sure everyone is convinced i live in "glorious south anthony" and i hadn't even touched tumblr for a while!! nice job deflecting the blame onto da eebil sjws you hate so much though.
FD claims that posting information he gave to us is doxing because he's salty that people can now know his actual name and place of residence

also if you ever want proof that FD is a lying fuck there's no better example than him claiming he hasn't used tumblr in "a while" when if you simply check his tumblr archive you'll see he's been pumping out posts at a probably record rate, the lot of which are OC or info made the same day as he reblogs it

http://flamdingus.tumblr.com/archive
try again

>my google+ is not linked to any of my online identities except youtube and the only shit that i still use on there is youtube comments. it's not even under my name any more. and everything on my g+ and all my social networking accounts could have been found as soon as you made me dox myself on video for you to hypothetically leave me alone (which diseased and you didn't do)
saaaaaaaaaaaaalty

>in any case i've checked using google and other things- the only thing that can be deduced from my real name is jack squat and the wiki article, and i've retired the flamingdinner handle everywhere except roblox.
omfg that's like saying that to talk about someone saying a bad word you have to say a bad word
also! the second public information is used to harm someone and nothing is done about it it becomes illegal doxing. sorry friend
except it's connected to the flaming dinner name prettttttty obviously so lol

>"Revealing a “name” per se’ may, or may not be considered “Doxing” depending on the level of anticipated anonymity." i. fuckin e. when it has an age estimate, picture and location the name is narrowed down to 1 lmfao have fun breaking the law regardless of cook not having any idea how to handle this situation
ya except you've told us your age you dumb fuck hahahahah once you give us your age it's extremely easy to estimate when exactly you will turn 14 or 15 or 16
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by cya on May 10th 2015, 7:39 am

this shit is getting really massive

cuz you guys like to quote like entire blocks of each other's text and its like turning into these giant wordwalls

cya
Unamerican

volume of testosterone : -83277

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 10th 2015, 7:52 am

>implying it wasnt already
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly on May 10th 2015, 8:48 am

so how does it feel like to be william paul baker rtcity
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 128512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 10th 2015, 9:11 am

Ugly wrote:so how does it feel like to be william paul baker rtcity

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 10th 2015, 9:15 am

well seeing as i'm not william paul baker i could not tell you
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by oaky on May 10th 2015, 9:25 am

i dont know about you shmucks but ive never heard of william paul baker in my life but william paul baker sounds like one of them dang ol queer names
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 270547

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 10th 2015, 9:28 am

oaky wrote:william paul baker sounds like one of them dang ol queer names
Well it is the name of a man who is gay for Toothless

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 10th 2015, 10:59 am

OP bitches super hard about his city of san antonio being leakedu info when he openly admitted to it like sixty fucktillion times on OTTD

http://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t6375p210-ama#159772

fucking qual
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Curiosity on May 10th 2015, 11:30 am

It gets really, really difficult to take either of these people seriously, and it's only getting more challenging. Fizzle only ever seems to complain that FlamingDinner is even speaking at all. I mean, Jesus Christ, let him at least stand his ground. I don't even care about how stupid he is, or how many quotes and citations you can pull from your freakishly well kept archives - if we would just oblige his one ultimate demand, all of this could be fixed at once. It shouldn't matter how "funny" or "le quality" it is that he has spilled beans about his location, name or anything like that - none of that has anything to do with FlamingDinner as an entity on OTx, and none of it should. Call it censorship, but I think it's only trimming out the fat. It's only pissing off FlamingDinner, the people who administrate the wiki, and - in turn - people here, when FlamingDinner brings it up and Fizzle reacts.

TLDR: Fucking hell. I'm tired of reading this. Your drama is stupid and you are stupid. Take out the personal information and drop it.
Morbid Curiosity
A Cool Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 10th 2015, 11:35 am

i administrate the wiki and the owners of shoutwiki have expressed that they dont give a fuck about the personal info as long as it is properly sourced so no sorry

also welcome to OTx friend
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B on May 10th 2015, 11:41 am

fizzle wrote:
also welcome to MUH PERSONALITITS
BORN THIS WAY!!!
fixd
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 204092

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Curiosity on May 10th 2015, 11:43 am

fizzle wrote:i administrate the wiki and the owners of shoutwiki have expressed that they dont give a fuck about the personal info as long as it is properly sourced so no sorry

also welcome to OTx friend
Does it really come down to that? "ShoutWiki says it's okay, so therefore it is okay?"

Trying to figure you out honestly hurts my head. Sorry. I don't like to sound spiteful to any particular person, but that's my straight honesty. I have to go to some Mother's Day thing now. Try to remind me not to spend my time caring about this when I get back.
Morbid Curiosity
A Cool Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top