Addressing Recent Events

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on November 12th 2014, 5:17 am

hey op quit being a mad bitch because literally EVERYTHING points to you being behind FR2 and OTRej

sorry you've been found out but that doesnt give you a right to spew your whiny bullshit everywhere and bitch about how everyone's against you and you're being secretly impersonated by everybody!
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on November 12th 2014, 5:37 am

as always im gonna tell you why you're stupid and gay and completely wrong lel

"1) There is no definite proof that I am FROG Neci, FR2 Neci, OTRej FD, FR2 FD, FR2 Dinkly, FROG Dinkly, OTTD Dinkly, or any of the other Dinklys (and also this might be of interest: dinkly.deviantart.com)."
except there is because we know that dinkly on otrej and fr2 is you and he has the same mannerisms and typing style as you do and short of unbelievable bullshit he is you

"Claims with only circumstantial evidence can be dismissed with only circumstantial evidence. In a court of law, someone can only be convicted of a crime if there is pretty much no doubt that they are guilty."
hey faggot guess what you can get convicted for murder even if there's no body; there doesn't always have to be a smoking gun for you to be convicted of a crime!

"The whole password thing is completely irrelevant on the basis that you all know my password in the first place."
i like how when i use absolutes "i don't know it" but when you use absolutes it's A-OK great consistency OP!

also for the record no it isn't because the only people that know your password are the skaipo circlejerk gang; even if everyone did know the fact that all of the accounts in question use n0mn0m is suspicious even if "everyone knows" which is untrue because i didn't know until after solidus flaming that your pw was n0mn0m

"2) I realize I always say this, but I have reason to believe that RT is involved in Alt FD."
waaaah

"RT was the first to know about OTRej (or know about it at all) despite that nobody showed it to him and it was never posted anywhere."
i dont know if you realize this but the forum had been alive for about two days when i found it; this is far more than enough time for all evidence of the forum on ROT to be burned especially when most people think they're keyloggers! it was posted on ROT, but the thread it was in got deleted after like three hours so

"Another interesting thing to bring up is that RT has never made an account on any of the FD forums. Also, the gay dragon porn posted on FR2 I believe is from Bad Dragon."
what the fuck are you on about? i am mifflin on fr2 and i'm pretty sure i had an account on otrejected called king of quality unless we're talking about your revisionist history or something!

" I believe this because of the corner of the porn in question having the character's... stage name, I guess? Anyways, Bad Dragon's dildos are all named shit like "Duke" and "Nox", followed by "the", followed by some kind of species or title. This is the format the text on the image is in. (Before you ask, yes, I did go on BD to verify. Yes, if was "for research". Also, the art style is similar.)"
holy fuck never before have i seen a point so quickly brought up and summarily torpedoed by its own maker!

"You may or may not remember RT claiming that he goes on BD forums to watch the drama."
yeah so whats your point here

"The only other people who have any interest in BD are, to humor you, myself, followed by Dragonmaster or whatever we're calling him, Ice Thrash/Hawksfan, James, and Room. Jesus Christ what is it with OTX and sexual deviancy. I think we can safely rule Dragonmaster out of the equation and Hawks and James would have had to been lurking for a long ass time for them to be the culprits. So like Room, me, and RT. FTR, Room has also mentioned looking into dildos. What am I even fucking typing."
i dont know but all it seems to say is 'i'm a loser and i did this and then tried to obfuscate the fuck out of it by typing a wordwall'

"3) RT and maybe others are presumptive and jump the gun saying that I did x thing because they want it to be true to have reason to pick on me."
or maybe you actually did it? jesus fuck just fess up there is literally evidence all over the place that you did everything that you did if you asked ten strangers off the streets i bet they'd all go with our side of the story because it actually makes fucking sense and doesn't have more holes in it than swiss cheese

"This probably sounds pretentious as all hell but don't deny that every time something about me could be in the slightest chance true you will jump the gun on it."
this is possibly because every time you have done something it has been true, so why would this be any different??

"I'm not going to go over why it happens or why/if it shouldn't. But this is why I am accused of things with only circumstantial evidence,"
did anybody ever tell you that circumstantial evidence is actual evidence because it is

"and also the fact that there's not really any evidence pointing to anyone else but RT"
what the fuck are you even talking

"who is the biggest watchdog on all this which is more than a little suspicious and maybe DG if you count him finding my social media accounts in all kinds of weird ass places. Leave me the fuck alone DG Jesus Christ."
what the fuck are you even talking about

"(This is OT, but I feel like saying that Flade told me I would get a RAT in fishy game form before RATgate happened, so that's why after looking at the filesizes I assumed something was up. Also, I whined to DG about wanting to get my account back and DG said I could use the supposed hack client. I didn't ask him for a hack client to ruin Link's life or anything like that.)

4) This isn't really from my talk with RT, it's a short exchange I had with DG and some others. Basically the idea is that I get Neci on audio again and I get him to say something about OTX or what the Chicken Smoothie password was or whatever the hell. Here's what he had to say about it on Steam."
didnt you say yesterday you didnt give a fuck about ratgate anymore but whoop whoop here it is! GREAT CONSISTENCY OP!

this is the same rehashed shit from all the other times you've bitched too

also that isnt hawksfan you dumb fuck that's james
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by oaky on November 12th 2014, 6:34 am

im not reading this and seeing all of your gay rtcity-esque terminology tells me i wouldnt understand it anyhow i still dont know what 'solidus fd' is
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on November 12th 2014, 6:39 am

salty wrote:im not reading this and seeing all of your gay rtcity-esque terminology tells me i wouldnt understand it anyhow i still dont know what 'solidus fd' is
it was that time fd impersonated himself to make his forum full of himself look better
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by oaky on November 12th 2014, 6:58 am

c. robin, muffin man wrote:
salty wrote:im not reading this and seeing all of your gay rtcity-esque terminology tells me i wouldnt understand it anyhow i still dont know what 'solidus fd' is
it was that time fd impersonated himself to make his forum full of himself look better
that tells me nothing about what the fuck 'solidus fd' means

also what is 'whth' or whatever his name was
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on November 12th 2014, 7:01 am

i have no idea what whth is but solidus flaming comes from something link said about there being a solid flaming, a liquid flaming and a solidus flaming
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by oaky on November 12th 2014, 7:06 am

c. robin, muffin man wrote:i have no idea what whth is but solidus flaming comes from something link said about there being a solid flaming, a liquid flaming and a solidus flaming
there is no state of matter called 'solidus'
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on November 12th 2014, 7:12 am

he probably wasnt thinking plasma
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by OAKY SLAVE on November 12th 2014, 7:19 am

readin this later

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on November 13th 2014, 9:13 pm

[9:04:30 PM | Edited 9:04:40 PM] Flambo: le feelio when gay nigger nerds have to impersonate ppl to feel better about themselves BITCH i saw you post bad dragon images that is a total giveaway and you better explain how you found out about otrej AJAJAJA squegerfag

>>covered this in my second post in this thread

stupid as fuck
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by Guest on November 14th 2014, 10:44 am

salty wrote:
c. robin, muffin man wrote:i have no idea what whth is but solidus flaming comes from something link said about there being a solid flaming, a liquid flaming and a solidus flaming
there is no state of matter called 'solidus'

its a thing about metal gear, solid snake , liquid snake , and solidus snake.
I didn't think it would become the actual terminology

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by guardianofappaloosas on November 14th 2014, 1:00 pm

i didnt read any of this who is this kid

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6565
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on November 14th 2014, 4:17 pm

op major loser
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by cya on May 7th 2015, 8:24 am

found op's account in the directory and thought some shit went down but no it's just fd

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by Apprentipants on May 7th 2015, 8:29 am

Necromancer room
avatar
Apprentipants

Posts : 409
volume of testosterone : 18484
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 241
Location : House - Secure Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by oaky on May 7th 2015, 2:41 pm

Apprentipants wrote:Necromancer room
his powers so mighty he could bring bronyawakening back to life
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by zach on May 7th 2015, 7:32 pm

it's a funny idea to think of rt being an fd alt

zach

Posts : 581
volume of testosterone : 5041
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on May 8th 2015, 4:28 am

flamlady wrote:this is actually a really good resource for people who are interested in the actual facts so i'm going to give this a bump
except it was literally all debunked in the second post in this thread
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by oaky on May 8th 2015, 7:13 am

flamlady wrote:this is actually a really good resource for people who are interested in the actual facts so i'm going to give this a bump
as opposed to the facts you agree with and disagree with when it makes your argument more pertinent
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by oaky on May 8th 2015, 7:13 am

"i got haxed"

"okay no i didnt but uhh rt is still mean pls feel bad for me"

"i TOTALLY did AND rt has been me every single time see two posts above ^^ also look at my acne"
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by professional crybaby on May 8th 2015, 3:11 pm

i'm pretty sure FD took his arguing classes from SJWs because he argues exactly like your typical SJW
he
  • writes whiny wordwalls telling people to kill themselves and saying that they're horrible people
  • throws around buzzwords and technical terms nonstop (and usually incorrectly) in an attempt to sound intelligent
  • intentionally downplays or distorts the fuck out of his own deplorable actions in an attempt to be more sympathetic
  • cries "HARASSMENT" and "VICTIM BLAMING" whenever he gets destroyed

etc.
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing Recent Events

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum