the hidden majesty of julienmauriemort

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: the hidden majesty of julienmauriemort

Post by OAKY SLAVE on June 3rd 2015, 6:20 am

"something you can't just blurt out in front of your friends"

yet he posts on the internet, WHERE EVERYTHING IS VISIBLE AND STAYS FOREVER, that he has a "hard on for MLP Ponies"

hello?

volume of testosterone : 215910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OAKY SLAVE on June 3rd 2015, 6:22 am

bwoobwud wrote:
JMM AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS:

god DAMN that thing looks anorexic

also chai tea is for PUSSIES
but it tastes good

hello?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianofappaloosas on June 3rd 2015, 6:44 am

sixty second rice wrote:"something you can't just blurt out in front of your friends"

yet he posts on the internet, WHERE EVERYTHING IS VISIBLE AND STAYS FOREVER, that he has a "hard on for MLP Ponies"
ponies is the least of his worries, hes literally a fucking baby man

volume of testosterone : 257916
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 6:45 am

still have like 70 pages to go ;_;
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

volume of testosterone : 8374

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 7:45 am

JMM ON HIS NANA:
Bad news, everypony. My great grandma, "nana", might not be with us any longer. My dad is driving to Michigan to check up on her. They said she is having a hard time breathing, and can't move around well.

This is what I feel like right now:

All I ask is to see her one more time before she passes. :steve_tearful:

JMM ON BEING CALLED A QUEER:
I have never called you a queer or a fag. Any "hatred" on my behalf is strictly sports-related, nothing less and will not leave the game thread.
But if someone tries to keep convincing me of how good this or that series is, or attempts to convert me to a religion I couldn't care less about, then he deserves being called "queer in the brain" ... I don't care if your hobby is about "getting yourself off" in front of some preachy crap embellished with improbably fantastic equine creatures; just don't drag us into it. The same applies to the TF2 spammers around.
I wasn't saying you were calling me a queer, I'm talking about real life people. And I barely ever talk about the show.

JMM ON SOME OTHER SHIT:
Sure constantly degrade the brony count, while you enjoy all your things. It's stupid to see many people hate us without a ****ing reason. I'm sick and tired of being automaticly being called queer or fag just because I like a show. It's a bunch of ********.

JMM, PRESUMABLY ON BRONIES AGAIN:
You shut your mouth. Liking something does NOT automaticly make me gay.

JMM ON STUFF:
Well, I like to make dubstep, DnB, and house/electric music. I guess I could work with Dj-Pon3

JMM ON THE PEOPLE AT HIS SCHOOL:
Saw some one at my school today wearing this shirt:

http://www.welovefine.com/1769-pinkie-pie-wants-you.html#.T0RXjh4O8DY.tumblr

I had a large urge to bro-hoof him! :D
I used to watch and really got into PPG (probably my first girly-in-appearance show I've watched). I still prefer MLP:FiM :P

Anyway, random pic time!
That reminded me of the picture of discord someone drew in my animation class on the board.

JMM ON THE THINGS HE DOESN'T LIKE:
When people deem they are always right, yet they are wrong. The surefire way to tick me off is that, though there is other ways....

Anyone can agree on that....
This person in my 1st period class always thinks she's right on everything. Me, and a few others new she was wrong on something so simple, I tried to explain to her. But no, she said she will slap me because I'm making her mad. Even though she is wrong.

JMM ON WHAT:
I don't really think they would hate or troll over a childish voice. Think about it, most of the "trollers" are just butthurt.

JMM ON "MY LITTLE PWNY:"
Oh god I could not unsee what I saw after I googled that. I'm keeping safesearch strict for now on. :steve_tearful:

JMM ON GRANT IMAHARA:
Also, epic win. (https://twitter.com/grantimahara/status/192417200634736640)
Wait.. Is that the mythbuster's grant?

JMM ON COLLEGEHATE'S(?) VIDEO ON BRONIES:
I am starting to hate collegehurt right now. This video isn't speaking the truth.
God, that video response's comments is filled with ********.

JMM'S OLD SPECS & OTHER SHIT
And I have an ATI Radeon HD 4850 for the graphics, which has 1 GB internal VRAM, which will help pull a load off of the CPU.
Mobo is $130, and I think the CPU is ~$100 (it's a nice quad-core)

The only reason I don't have other parts, is because I need to replace my current motherboard/CPU at the moment. They are both outdated

Right now the motherboard is an ASUS A8V-VM CSM, and the CPU is a single core, AMD Athlon 64 3000+ plus @ 1.8 GHz. Microsoft flight complained about the CPU speed, and it was right.

LITERALLY DISGUSTING:
trollestia has struck again!

JMM ON PONYSQUARE:
People don't post "OMG THIS SUCKS I JUST GOT DUMPED" on there though, thankfully. Check it out, it's got a good community. And my name on there is Elektrastallion.

JMM'S CHARACTER FOR SOME PONY RP:
Name: Kronk
Personality: A little arrogant, but adventerous. Use to work at PonyProg
Appearance:

Species: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: computer termnial

Biography: computer programmer and hacker. After working several years at ponyprog in manehattan, quit job and moved to ponyville. Well know for programming some famous games like Discordstein: 3D and Fallout: equestria
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 8:01 am

are you noticing that the farther down we go the more he begins to resemble a particularly rabid brony, OTTD?

JMM ON PONY^2 PART 2:
It's like facebook, but for bronies. (There's 11K members and counting, several new ones everyday.)
Anypony use ponysquare yet?
Some fan made dubstep on ponysquare
I just found a sight called www.ponysquare.com. It's basicly a ponified version of facebook with 11K+ members and counting. A few minutes after I joined, there was already 5 new people.

If you join, my account is Elektrastallion.

And you will get friend requests as soon as you join, trust me.

JMM ON HIS FAVORITE TV SHOWS, APRIL 9TH, 2012:
Mythbusters, and my little pony : friendship is magic.

JMM ON RULE 34 OF PONIES:
Things that people have to done to others. And some rule 34/brony threat stuff. I have seen some disgusting and offensive stuff. I literaly die a little bit every time I see it.
I am TIRED of seeing r34 ****. More and more I see this sick gargabe.

I AM ****ING DONE WITH IT. PERIOD. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
Ok I am in a ****ing outrage right now. Roblox got hacked a few minutes ago, and instead of seeing an avatar, it was a rule 34 ponyp icture. Those damn **** hole anti-bronies are trying to make us look bad. I despise those sons bitches.

JMM ON THE THINGS IN HIS ROOM THAT HE LIKES:
Rainbow dash figure and kinda good computer.

LE:
Update: Rainbow factory update #3 (not much)

http://dl.dropbox.co...toryremix_4.mp3

Added few vocals, a bassline, and that's pretty much it. :mellow:
Sorry about not doing much to this, but I started a bass line. Trying to think of a good drum beat.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71499348/rainbowfactoryremix_3.mp3

So bucking hot inside my room right now. I even covered all of my window and it's like 80 degrees in here. I hate texas weather.
I can't even hear it. And my headphones reach down to 20 hz. I just feel vibrations.
I'll try to add a few higher notes.

Here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71499348/rainbowfactoryremix_second.mp3
You should be able to here higher notes now, along with some increased volume.
I just spent 4 hours making myself an original piece, and nobody listened. But I don't make entire posts about it. Live, and let live. The thread is quick, and we hardly have time to comment on stuff.

(Plus, remixes are just re-dubbing songs that already exist. Not much feedback except for the artist's perception.)

Also, all you have-at least halfway-is a bunch of ambiance. How do we offer constructive criticism on that?
That's what I said. I'm trying to get maybe factory effects or something, but they cost like $5 for a 10 second sample. :(
Did you think it's kind of a creepy intro, though? Because it sends shivers down my spine when I listen to it.
Of course, there's no feedback. I posted twice waiting for a response, and guess what? Nothing. No feedback at all. It's like my posts aren't even visible to anyone. Isn't it lovely when your not even appreciated for what you try to do? Because that's what I feel like right now.
Sigh, I really don't want to have to post this again, but anyway:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71499348/rainbowfactoryremix.mp3

Somepony please give some feedback. (Only an intro so far)
Finally got a remix going for rainbow factory (like the 20th one already). Be warned, all I have is the intro so far, but it's really creepy, like a ghost haunting you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71499348/rainbowfactoryremix.mp3

What do you think about it so far?

BONUS: screen dump of project

JMM, PROVING HIS STATUS AS A BABBY MAN:

*sniff*

Wow.

I haven't cried in a whole month. But this thing did it for me. A lone tear it may be, but it's still crying.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/19206/Everywhere-You-Are

That thing inspired me. I'm now writing music based off of it. Current length: 5:30. Estimated: WHO ****ING CARES IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Please don't tell me it's sadder than MLD. :/

PHYSICAL AGONY UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:

Trollestium (Tum)

Gives off often troll quotes, often making a person initiate into an insane state if prolonged exposure. Recharges itself by automota. Other effects unknown.

Used for the lols and giggles at other ponies, especialy towards luna.

Only links with memetic elements.

LE^2:

WHAT:
I'm trying to move an AMD Athlon(B) XP 3200+ (2.2GHz) from my old compaq sr1265cl to my ASUS a8v-vm motherboard. I don't know what chipset the compaq motherboard is though. But, the ASUS one uses a socket 939 for it. I need to move it because the current one I have is only 1.8 GHz, making microsoft flight complain about it being slow, and it's very choppy, even with all low settings.
Ok, I've updated all of my windows software and such, but when I try to update my ATI radeon HD 4850 drivers, it says package install failed! and the error log says nothing about why it happened. This is the seventh time I tried to install the update. Worst of all, I click catalyst control center, the arrow has an hour glass next to it for a second, and then it never opens. So now I have to reinstall off the drivers CD for the thousandth time. Can someone please help with this ******** problem?

OH GOD:
And for my family/friends

Brother: He will start an ice-cream business with scootaloo
JT: Anywhere he goes, Berry punch will watch him
John: Spike will give him a lapdance (oh god, I feel terrible for him)
Made up person: Will attend an eating contest against guilda
Apparently scootalo will be watching me everywhere I go

Whoops, I mean me and scootaloo would start a superhero team.

JMM IS A LITTLE BIT UPSET ABOUT MLPONLINE:
As things go on, this was just noticed awhile ago. While news tends to spread fast, this I cannot say if it has reached some yet. I will spoiler it for since its lenghty "not to long". It is about Equestria Online.

Btw, this is from the massive MLP steam group.

God damn I was waiting for its initial release. I'm gonna scream inside my head right now. :angry:

JMM'S SPECS #WHO EVEN GIVES A SHIT AT THIS POINT?
I've successfully migrated my HDD from my old crappy computer to my new parent's retired desktop

Specs:
ATI Radeon HD 4850 (very good, 1 GB internal ram)
AMD 64 3000+ (pretty fast for it's kind)
2 x 1 GB DDR memory sticks (might upgrade some time soon, but for now it's great)
ASUS a8v-vm motherboard
Primary HDD is 160 GB (from my old dekstop)
Secondary HDD is WD 320GB SATA (few partitions, still has our old documents)

Old desktop specs:
512 MB RAM (bad, just bad)
64 MB integrated graphics (worst graphics I have ever used in my life. period.)
AMD athlon XP 3200+ (it was only 2 GHz!)
And the same as the above primary HDD

I love it! It's really fast, and I haven't had a single problem yet. Except I have to reregister windows.. :o
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 8:32 am

?????:
God damn it I tried <string> and <string.h> in a second include clause and it still gives the ****ty string and message undeclared and the k_printf can not be used as a function. For helpers, here is the build script:

gcc-3 -c pony.cpp -o pony.o
nasm -f aout entry.asm -o entry.o
ld -T kernel.ld pony.o entry.o
rename a.out PONY.SYS
copy PONY.SYS A:\PONY.SYS

pause

What the hell it gave me "error: 'k_printf' can not be used as a function". How the hell am I suppose to print something to the screen if it forbids me to even make a function for that. What kind of crap is this I can't even control my own code.

Here's the output:
pony.cpp:9: error: 'string' was not declared in this scope
pony.cpp:9: error: 'message' was not declared in this scope
pony.cpp:9: error: expected primary-expression before "unsigned"
pony.cpp:9: error: initializer expression treated as compound expression
pony.cpp: in function 'void k_main':
pony.cpp:16: error: 'k_printf' cannot be used as a function
pony.cpp:18: error: 'k_printf' cannot be used as a function
pony.cpp: At global scope:
pony.cpp:22: error: redefinition of 'unsigned int k_printf'
pony.cpp:9: error: 'unsigned int k_printf' previously defined here
pony.cpp:22: error: 'string' was not declared in this scop
pony.cpp:22: error: 'message' was not declared in this scope
pony.cpp:22: error: expected primary-expression before "unsigned"
pony.cpp:22: error: expected ',' or ';' before '{' tokenWhat the hell it gave me "error: 'k_printf' can not be used as a function". How the hell am I suppose to print something to the screen if it forbids me to even make a function for that. What kind of crap is this I can't even control my own code.

Here's the output:
pony.cpp:9: error: 'string' was not declared in this scope
pony.cpp:9: error: 'message' was not declared in this scope
pony.cpp:9: error: expected primary-expression before "unsigned"
pony.cpp:9: error: initializer expression treated as compound expression
pony.cpp: in function 'void k_main':
pony.cpp:16: error: 'k_printf' cannot be used as a function
pony.cpp:18: error: 'k_printf' cannot be used as a function
pony.cpp: At global scope:
pony.cpp:22: error: redefinition of 'unsigned int k_printf'
pony.cpp:9: error: 'unsigned int k_printf' previously defined here
pony.cpp:22: error: 'string' was not declared in this scop
pony.cpp:22: error: 'message' was not declared in this scope
pony.cpp:22: error: expected primary-expression before "unsigned"
pony.cpp:22: error: expected ',' or ';' before '{' token

Hello, all. I've been trying to make a simple c kernel loaded by john fine's bootf2. I've got that to compile and place on a floppy image which boots fine in virtual box. But when I try to compile the kernel c file, I get this:

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>gc
c-3 -c pony.c -o pony.o
pony.c:22: error: conflicting types for 'k_printf'
pony.c:15: error: previous implicit declaration of 'k_printf' was here

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>na
sm -f aout entry.asm -o entry.o
entry.asm:16: error: symbol `_k_main' undefined

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>ld
-T kernel.ld pony.o entry.o
ld: target BINARY not found

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>re
name a.out PONY.SYS
The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>co
py PONY.SYS A:\PONY.SYS
The system cannot find the drive specified.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>pa
use
Press any key to continue . . .

pony.c source
Spoiler (click to show)

k_defines.h
Spoiler (click to show)

After a little modification:

new pony.c
Spoiler (click to show)

I get more ****ty errors!
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>gc
c-3 -c pony.c -o pony.o
pony.c:8: error: parse error before '*' token
pony.c:21: error: parse error before '*' token
pony.c: In function `k_printf':
pony.c:26: error: `line' undeclared (first use in this function)
pony.c:26: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pony.c:26: error: for each function it appears in.)
pony.c:28: error: `message' undeclared (first use in this function)

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>na
sm -f aout entry.asm -o entry.o
entry.asm:16: error: symbol `_k_main' undefined

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>ld
-T kernel.ld pony.o entry.o
ld: target BINARY not found

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>re
name a.out PONY.SYS
The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>co
py PONY.SYS A:\PONY.SYS
The system cannot find the drive specified.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-7008FFA13B\Desktop\BronyOS\kernel>pa
use
Press any key to continue . . .

Worse thing about it is that I clearly stated line and message in the function parameters, yet it complains they are undefined. I don't know why this garbage is happening, but I really need your help.

JMM ON PONE:
Finaly got to watch the new episode today. Man did that fluttershy turn into a flutter*****. There was many trolling moments in there, but I think she went a little far on it. Great episode though; I think its what turned my friend into a brony yesterday.

Oh and who voiced iron will? I know I've heard that voice before.

LE:
My friend decided to watch an episode to see why I watch it. On the way to my grandparents he texted me:

I think today was a good day

I have an annoying problem: One of my friends says i'm gay for watching this, the other is too shy to admit he likes it. but I love MLP and can't wait for the next episode, no matter what. Anyone elsse have this problem, or one of the like?
Just tell him it's what you like and does not make you gay for watching. Be confident, or he thinks it's somethink to be ashamed of.

JMM ON STUPID SHIT:
Alright I found an video for the episode after some searching.

Also, found a zodiac (mlp characters)
I really do have the personality of RD

JMM ON WINDOWS 8:
I hope as soon as windows 8 comes out, manufactuers don't load desktops and laptops with that. I would ****ing rip my head off.

JMM ON MORE PONETRASH:
I would never have the courage to wear a shirt, I do wear an Evangelion cap - but that's completely different, but then I found this: http://jappleacke.spreadshirt.com/ Anyone heard of them before?
I think I would go with the derpy portal shirt. I beat that game already.

JMM, ON HIMSELF:
A proud stallion.
I guess I have to sing about myself:

You know you fast
You wana be the best
But will you last
Against the wonderbolts
Those tricky colts
You wont ever last
In a blast to the past

JMM ON HIS SCHOOL:
Of course equestria daily and fimfiction is blocked at my school. The assholes love to watch us sit there and do nothing on the internet inour free time because they block everything. Yet they go to what ever site they want.

Why the hell is it that my school has to be strict on everything like taking your phone and making you PAY to get it back? I never see any other district blocking anything or placing such agrivating rules.

JMM, BEING DUMB:
Found me a nice iron giant crossover fixed
Spoiler (click to show)

Anyway, if there is a manehattan and a fillydelphia, where would equestria be geographicly located? I can't find a spot where it would fit in. Maybe the smokey mountains?

JMM, THROWING A FIT OVER BEING IGNORED:
Are you kiding me will this get any ****ing replies?
Ok screw you all. I get no damn apreciation for what I do, and you just ignore all my threads. I try to post a question for help in OT and you ignore the problem and post random ****. I ask the question AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES and you ****ing keep posting worthless garbage. What the hell is wrong with you guys.
**** this, just **** this. Not even getting damn views. I give up, I'm tired of being treated like ****.

JMM GETTING UPSET OVER SOMETHING TRIVIAL:
Ok you guys are no help. Spamming run away and they are looking for you is just a bunch of ****. Now help me for real. :angry.gif:
Guys seriously why are they blocked?
What the hell it's doing it again. It will do it on a random video. What the ****! It does this on mobile but not desktop. Why the hell is it being blocked!?!?!?
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by OAKY SLAVE on June 3rd 2015, 9:16 am

this dude could have a whole kiwifarms thread

hello?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 9:23 am

JMM, JMM:
-snip-

Well guys, turns out the dinner I'm having with my cousins is actually TODAY. So I have to leave RIGHT NOW. To go visit my sadistic, Brony hating, cousins, that LOVE to torture me, at there horse ranch...

What could possibly go wrong?
That is oddly ironic.

Back from my cousins... Did I ever tell you guys how much I ****ING HATE THEM? Let me tell you why...

They said since I'm the "Guest of honor" I get a special meal, when I was finished, the conversation went like this.

Cousin 1: "Did you like your food?"
Me: "Yes."
Cousin 2: "GOOD, because it's pony meat."

I then threw up, everywhere. I'm a vegetarian now...

They're the kind of SICK ****S, that research their hate. So they offered me a Rainbow cupcake!

I threw up, AGAIN. Then they threw a piece of cyan fabric, covered in Rainbow thread and fake blood, directly onto my lap.

I threw up, four more times.

I ****ING HATE MY COUSINS!

- snip -
You should have told them to **** off and tend to their horses they have.

Hopefully they are not that bad anymore. My friend told a person next to me in class I was a brony and called me a fag. Love n' tolerate him. I honestly would hate to have cousins like yours, it seems such a pain in the ass.

I know this is old and I wasn't able to respond to it (I was at school at the time), but, 2 things I find annoying:

1. The opening theme, while the show itself nearly isn't like this, it's, as another person said, really the girliest part of the show, and I'll admit that I feel kind of awkward when I hear that "My little pony, my little pony, a-a-a-a-a-ah.", the rest is a little better, but still.

2. Pinkie Pie's overall randomness is kind of irritating. But I'll probably get over that in time.
I know right; the opening theme makes me feel akward when watching it too. Everything else is fine.

Pinkie pie can get anoying, but she's not too bad.

Spongebob got AWFUL, though. I don't want the same to happen to MLP.

Faust said she had an ultimate destiny planned for each of the mane 6 (Arch-Mage, Mayor, Sheriff, retired 'Bolts captain... Wait, ' class='bbc'>that's not it), but without her keeping watch anything could happen. I just hope they end the series on a good note, rather than running it so long that it becomes one of the previous generations.
Spongebob did get wrecked in the past few years. It still had several seasons though.

JMM, STILL JMM:
i am a brony i love the show but would hate it if anyone found out (besides people on the internet)
Don't stress so much over it. I told my friends and family and they didn't really care. I actualy was able to convert some people into bronies. One of my friends found 25 bronies at school alone. (That is unbelievable :ohmy.gif: )

I cried a bit and had to force it down when I read My Little Dashie (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NwdIJMALxxi6egHz832IuNIHy1J7JAqulJFoGeLM5tY/edit?hl=en_US)

I'm a wimp.
Everyone cries after reading it.

JMM ON HIS FRIENDS OR SOMETHING:
That's gotta be sucky to have parents like that. I have friends that get scalded for making a B for a grade. Why would they control them like that?

JMM, LYING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF FIM:
Because the show rocks. It has fresh animation, dynamic characters, and is overall excelent. Welcome to the herd.

Anyways, a friend (female) found out I watch it after my friend told her I was a brony. I talked to her for a minute and two guys asked what wewere talking about. She called me a creepy freak for watching it. And I hope she doesn't call me gay, because I'm not.

JMM, DUMB:
Today my friend told his other friend that I am a brony. He explained it to her and she looked at me like I am a creepy ass person. After that, two people came over and said what, and now my school is most likely going to know now. I don't believe it I feel like another year of bullying is coming up. God damnit.

JMM, LEL:
Work together. Two rd's = 40% more epicness.

JMM ON WHAT HE HATES:
Hypocracy.

Although that goes against my self, making me one, and recurses infinintly. And that causes a stack overflow. Thus invalidating my argument. I have a headache now. *the pain*

JMM ON HIS FAVORITE ANIMAL:
PONIES :rolleyes:

Btw, not gay. Just a regular old brony(not to confuse with pegasis).

JMM TALKS ABOUT A SPEECH HE DID ON PONIES:
Did a speech on it and forgot fluttershy, wonderbolts, celestia and luna and..

I forgot a lot of things. :ohmy.gif:

FORUM, Y U GIVE ME PAGE CLAIM?
I am boiling right now. It just had to be one of those days today. Even worse, PT tomorrow is going to be hell my ROTC teacher says.
Today has been a bad day. First, I did my speech but got so nervious it lasted 2 m 47 s because I forget 90% of the things, making me look bad. Second, I've been having a stomach pain. And third, the trip I was going to go on this 3 day weekend, I can't go anymore because my parents don't have $100 dollars. :angry.gif:

JMM IS A FURRY:
Let me start off:
I am a bit of a furry, and I have an obsession with ponies. :rolleyes:
I have a life altering addiction to minecraft.

Post what ya' have.

JMM ON HIS PARENTS:
I don't know. My parents finaly got their credit card debt elimenated. And we only barely paid off the house. It's $800 a month, but $700 is going to **** taxes.

JMM AND A HORRIFYING REACTION IMAGE:
I play minecraft so much my parents sigh and roll their eyes if I say one thing about it.

JMM GETTING UPSET OVER SOMETHING TRIVIAL, THE PREQUEL
Why the hell is youtube blocking my comments? They don't have any cursing or threats in them, but it keeps blocking them!

Why is it doing this!?!?!

FIXED: It resolved itself?
Anyway, noob question, how do you change name of topic? I don't know how!
Seriously stay on topic.
I don't get it. Sometimes it says pending aproval.
All I said was This is not that bad. Why would it block it?

JMM ON HOW HE BECAME A BRONY:
I finaly gave it a try after being bugged about it. I didn't become one just because people were doing it, I joined after watching some episodes, because I thought they were good.

JMM ON COMING OUT OF THE PONY CLOSET:
I knew someday, my parents would find out. Everyday I waited, the harder it would be for me to tell. So I calmly went to my mom to talk about it. I honestly thought she would laugh at me for it, but I'm glad she didn't and listened.
By coming out of the "closet", I mean by telling your family or friends that you are a brony. My mom said she may check it out.
came out of the closet, everypony! This calls for a party. :cool.gif:
Since my mom asked what my profile pic on facebook was, I told her it's rainbow dash. She said it looks like it's from my pretty pony. That silly filly, I told her it was a long story behind that.

At least she asked in a normal voice. Hope she doesn't mock me and tell my friend. He calls bronies gay and wows every time he sees a pony avatar. :rolleyes: "insert bad poker face"
This is how I felt when my bro asked me if I was a brony when posting here last week.

JMM AND THE TALE OF A BRONY WHO GOT BEAT UP:
I'm sure that guy would be upset for getting beat the **** out of him.
Poor guy. (http://www.thebronyblog.com/2012/01/brony-gets-beaten-up-for-buying-pony.html?m=1) That proves how much of an ass people can be. Why the hell should they get to judge us like that? I don't get it!

JMM'S PICTURE, FEB 16, 2012:
Sorry about the quality, it's a ****ty tablet camera.
(backup: https://archive.today/xeNkg/dbca163bca2dacfd965c9d0e51f37618583d6218.jpg)

JMM, LITERALLY CRYING OVER MY LITTLE DASHIE:
Some people always have gore on their mind. :sad.gif:

Reminds me of MLD

God my eyes are running with water now. T_T

JMM PONDERS WHY PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE BRONIES:
Why would you parodize minecraft? Even worse, why is MAD always against MLP?

WUT:
I had a dream last night when my mom picked me up, nightmare moon was in the back of the car. As soon as her horn glowed, it started to hail.

JMM BITCHES ABOUT ANTI-BRONIES:
So many ass hole haters on roblox forums. Saying **** like" why don't you go play with your dads wee or you are all fags". I asked what to do if my parents found out if I was a brony, and sure enough dicks like cheesemaniac3 and olly4 had to post more offensive things like" go touch a childs thing you know you like it." I've had enough of those sick bastards. :angry.gif:
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 9:47 am

JMM TALKS TO CLEVERBOT:
User: Lub wub dub.

Cleverbot: And what?

User: Wobblety wobly wobbal.

Cleverbot: Wow wow wubbxy wubbzy wubbzy wow wow.

User: Drop it hard.

Cleverbot: You brought it up.

User: Rd, aj, r, discord, celestia.

Cleverbot: Carrot Top.

User: Refrigatoaster.

Cleverbot: Yes master.

User: Don't stop, get it get it.

Cleverbot: Get what?

User: Watch me how I navigate.

Cleverbot: I am.

User: Brony for life.

Cleverbot: What's the most epic band in the world?

User: Ttool.

Cleverbot: Did I offend you?

User: Tú embecíl.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Pollo carberon, gracias.

Cleverbot: Eres humano?

User: Sí.

Cleverbot: Eres un robot?

User: No, soy hombre.

Cleverbot: No que eres mujer.

User: Brohoof.

Cleverbot: Brohoof indeed.

User: Is rainbow dash your favorite?

Cleverbot: My favorite is Applejack.

User: 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

Cleverbot: Well, that's certainly tru.

User: I hate anti-bronies, they think they are so cool.

Cleverbot: You are.

User: Eeyup.

Cleverbot: Who's your favorite pony?

User: Rainbow dash.

Cleverbot: Why is Rainbow Dash your favorite pony?

User: She is just like me.

Cleverbot: Is she on the internet as well?

User: She's clearing out the clouds.

Cleverbot: She surfs the web?

User: Yes, she's a pegasus.

Cleverbot: She is! And she's super cool!

User: Alright got to go.

Cleverbot: You said that earlier and we kept talking.

IT'S FUNNY CUZ HIS NAME IS LUKE VISSER:
I can see that happening, because Luke is my real name, and with my avatar, it would turn into a ponyception.

JMM AND HIS FRIENDS:
Can anypony please help? I told my friend about mlp today, and he laughs and mocks me about it now. I don't want him to turn into a ****. Any help/advice? :sad.gif:

JMM AND THE SAGA OF THE PONY SPEECH, THE PREQUEL:
Update:
I told my friend today that my speech in my ROTC class on monday is about mlp. He stared at me and laughed and asked if I am gay. I said no, but he keeps laughing and mocks me about. Hoping he wont turn into an asshole to me.
Six days until my speech. :ohmy.gif: Really nervous on it, someone help calm me. :sad.gif:
If you can get this answered before 8 central, should my speech topic be mlp or minecraft. I've had 2nd thoughts on mlp being the topic. Any help?

JMM AND RAGECOMIX:
[quote[/quote]

THE FUCK IS THIS?
Roses are red
Violets are violet
But when it comes to you
I love and tolerate the neff outa you

JMM CONVERTS PEOPLE TO THE PONY CAUSE:
Got a friend converted the other day at school. Feels great to add people to the herd :cool.gif:

JMM GETTING UPSET OVER SOME MORE TRIVIAL SHIT:
**** gift card is useless and users are useless I ask for damn help but you think a chicken or egg is so much more important. Fine then just screw you.
Ok this is pissing me off! When i try to confirm the damn order on the walmart shopping, it keeps making me re-enter the 3 digits from my gift card, and redirects me to place order, then I click place order, and it keeps asking me to enter the 3 numbers over and over. Can someone please help?!
Seriously I am going to shred the gift card.
Seriously I know you guys are reading I need an answer.

JMM ON THE THINGS HE HATES PART WHATEVER THE FUCK:
The filtering system at school. It instantly blocks a site the next day if one word hads to do with games or other"unaceptable" content. While the teachers can go to youtube and all kinds of stuff, while we basicly can't go to anything. How hypocritical of them.

JMM, RAGEQUIT EDITION:
Got detention ON my birthday thanks to the ass hole teacher and bully lieing saying "GET TO WORK OR I'M TELLING ON YOU. YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS." Even though the **** wad teacher knows he bullies me all the time, he keeps putting me in a group with him when doing projects. And I do all the damn work! While he sat on his lazy ass, he get me detention by lieing, and the teacher didn't even care what I said. And then when I had enough I just started bawling because I couldent take it any more from them. Aand then the teacher said are rudely "stop playing with your snot" when I wasnt doing anything. When I got home, I just raged so hard and knocked everything over in my room. I wish I could drown them in their own ****. :angry.gif:

JMM IS SURPRISED THAT VOICE ACTORS *GASP* VOICE ACT:
Just found out Matt Hill (soarin') did the voice of ed on ed edd n eddy. :smile.gif:

Edit 1: tabitha (nightmare moon) did nazz in ed edd n eddy

JMM'S FAVORITE SHOWS, FEB 4, 2012:
MLP:FiM, dex's lab., ed edd n eddy, catdog, amanda show(used to be on nicktoons), hey arnold, and much more. Please anyone that made these cartons, bring them back to life.
Thats how I thought, too. My ROTC class has us decide what topic we do a speech on annd I'm going with MLP. Hope I don' t get laughed at.

Btw, welcome to the herd :mossystone:

WHAT JMM DOES TO FIGHT INSOMNIA:
I usualy can't fall asleep until 1 or 2, but when it's worse: 4 or 5. I usualy watch pony vids until i can fall asleep. :smile.gif:

JMM HATES BULLIES:
Do I sometimes. I've had a few bullies every year from grade 4 to 8. I just want to walk up to one of them and make them bleed all over the damn place.

JMM IS SURPRISED THAT HASBRO PROTECTS ITS COPYRIGHTS:
What the hell, hasbro?
They deleted a channel here. (http://www.youtube.com/user/rainbowdash31)

Thanks alot, you sopa/acta bastards. :sad.gif:
Their protecting their Copyrights, do I like it no but hey they're following DMCA and that's good. ACTA would be the complete take down of youtube but I digress. Hasbro needs to make an Official MLP channel and put as many adds as they feel like on it so they can still make money and gain more viewers.
I swear they're going to delete all channels and many will be pissed.

LE^3:
Dexter's labratory and a few others. Lauren faust made some of the best ones ever.

Page claim!

JMM, WANGSTY 15 (ALMOST 16!) YEAR OLD:
I just feel like raging
Read it

class GoneForGood extends Search {
public void main() {
TThread t = super.getThreadsByName("jmm98");
for(int i = 0; i < t.length; i++){
t.removeTopic();
}
}
}

I feel forever alone. :obsidian:
You know what? I give up. When I try to even suggest a simple idea, everyone just has to make it seem "too hard to do, blah blee blar bla" and do all kinds of **** that really just pisses me off. I NEVER have seen anyone freak out on the complexity of other's suggestions, even though some would be a little hell to implement into the game. I'm done. I've just had enough of being slouched off by you jerks.
What part of Minecraft screams music player? We haven't even seen whether they can do aan API correctly. They probably know absolutely nothing about music.

All I see is major hassles and little reward for Mojang. So why should they code this complicated interface that they don't know anything about? ._.
Good lord like I CLEARLY SAID is to start out simple with a few things and the interface DOES NOT have to be that complicated. Geeze do I have to explain everything..
Good grief of course I get barely any damn support :Skeleton:
I mean you would have to make the song in game so they won't be able to pirate songs.
What I am saying is just to get simple loop/beat for now, and the gradualy build on to it.
I have always wanted to have custom music discs, written in a clickable block from a blank record. But now it's time to spread the idea.

Here would be a crafting recipe for an editor:

:chestfront: :Diamond: :chestfront:
:chestfront: :RedShroom: :chestfront:
:chestfront: :bookshelf: :chestfront:

Where:
:chestfront: - wooden plank
:Diamond: - diamond (duh)
:RedShroom: - redstone
:bookshelf: - obsidian

And for blank record is a diamond circled in 4 obsidian.

To edit the disc, you would right click the editor and have an ui with a fl studio like aperance.
Please post your honest opinion below and please support. :smile.gif:

Scew it.

JMM LIKES TO PRETEND HE IS RD:
My favorite is RD, since I did a match test, and she has a few of my qualities

JMM'S FAVORITE SHOWS, JAN 31, 2012
Animated: mlp: fim, samurai jack, family guy, 'merican dad, and cleveland show

Other: mythbusters, malcom in the middle, and a few others I forget

EDIT: also ed edd n' eddy, and still some others..

JMM IS A BRONY:
I have become a brony :Diamond: :Skeleton: :iapprove:

JMM IS A LITTLE SALTY OVER 1.7.3 TERRAIN BEING REPLACED:
I HATE, HATE AND HAAATE the new terrain!!!! If I spawn somewhere, it's either a huge desert, a huge forest, a huge swamp, or a tiny island. I want the 1.7.3 terrain back now!

and that's it
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 9:50 am

ten fucking parts
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by OAKY SLAVE on June 3rd 2015, 11:04 am

jmm: literal baby, leet hardcore scripter, shitty music maker, and the embodiment of angst

hello?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OAKY SLAVE on June 3rd 2015, 11:18 am

does he still actively post on minecraft.net

also how did the community react to his treating the forum like a personal blog

hello?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 11:20 am

community was fine with it cuz most of minecraftforum.net is shitty blogposting anyways; he's posted a few times recently (last post was on may 24th) but usually isnt on
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by OAKY SLAVE on June 3rd 2015, 11:22 am

vinka wrote:community was fine with it cuz most of minecraftforum.net is shitty blogposting anyways; he's posted a few times recently (last post was on may 24th) but usually isnt on
whats his acc name on there

10 bucks says it's julien-something or related to horses

hello?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 11:23 am

it's jmm98
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 11:26 am

professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 11:34 am

on a poll about clopping
elektrastallion Jun 19, 2013 Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes, I do enjoy clopping. I flipped when my mom found out.
http://mujinai.deviantart.com/journal/poll/2360462/
https://archive.is/WCJOy

elektrastallion Dec 5, 2013 Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ugh, more misconceptions. It's shocking to believe people still get very over-hyped of whatever someone beats it to.
http://blackjill.deviantart.com/art/Ponyfags-283240964
https://archive.is/E1Yqo
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianofappaloosas on June 3rd 2015, 3:20 pm

LEAKED JMM IN THE MILITARY

volume of testosterone : 257916
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 3:26 pm

i still cannot fucking believe this dude -- almost 16 at the time -- actually believed that it would be a good idea to do a speech in fucking ROTC CLASS about MY LITTLE PONY, and then actually WENT THROUGH WITH IT, despite having over a week to change his mind about it, and despite "only being mildly autistic" by his own admission
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by oaky on June 3rd 2015, 3:33 pm

vinka wrote:i still cannot fucking believe this dude -- almost 16 at the time -- actually believed that it would be a good idea to do a speech in fucking ROTC CLASS about MY LITTLE PONY, and then actually WENT THROUGH WITH IT, despite having over a week to change his mind about it, and despite "only being mildly autistic" by his own admission
link?
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 266767

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on June 3rd 2015, 3:38 pm

bagel wrote:
vinka wrote:i still cannot fucking believe this dude -- almost 16 at the time -- actually believed that it would be a good idea to do a speech in fucking ROTC CLASS about MY LITTLE PONY, and then actually WENT THROUGH WITH IT, despite having over a week to change his mind about it, and despite "only being mildly autistic" by his own admission
link?
the background:
I have a little bit of autism, causing me to have trouble socializing. It's the reason why I'm horrible at speeches.

the lead up:
Thats how I thought, too. My ROTC class has us decide what topic we do a speech on annd I'm going with MLP. Hope I don' t get laughed at.

Btw, welcome to the herd :mossystone:
If you can get this answered before 8 central, should my speech topic be mlp or minecraft. I've had 2nd thoughts on mlp being the topic. Any help?
Six days until my speech. :ohmy.gif: Really nervous on it, someone help calm me. :sad.gif:
Update:
I told my friend today that my speech in my ROTC class on monday is about mlp. He stared at me and laughed and asked if I am gay. I said no, but he keeps laughing and mocks me about. Hoping he wont turn into an asshole to me.

THE SPEECH AND AFTERMATH:
Today has been a bad day. First, I did my speech but got so nervious it lasted 2 m 47 s because I forget 90% of the things, making me look bad. Second, I've been having a stomach pain. And third, the trip I was going to go on this 3 day weekend, I can't go anymore because my parents don't have $100 dollars. :angry.gif:

I am boiling right now. It just had to be one of those days today. Even worse, PT tomorrow is going to be hell my ROTC teacher says.
Did a speech on it and forgot fluttershy, wonderbolts, celestia and luna and..

I forgot a lot of things. :ohmy.gif:

FORUM, Y U GIVE ME PAGE CLAIM?
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by oaky on June 3rd 2015, 3:42 pm

oh my lord
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE