dogman ama version whatever

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by OAKY SLAVE on July 22nd 2017, 2:53 pm

when are you lads gonna start channeling your energy into posting on this forum

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by guardianofappaloosas on July 22nd 2017, 2:54 pm

when you gunna play RoN

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6565
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by toby on July 22nd 2017, 2:55 pm

well i haven't played it in a pretty long time so i don't think i'd be very good at it and i wasn't really that good at it to begin with
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by toby on July 22nd 2017, 3:23 pm

killa on korinth wrote:when are you lads gonna start channeling your energy into posting on this forum
well rt, room, rd101, and a few other dudes on the discord aren't really associated with otx anymore so they probably aren't coming back
everyone else is here and still posting so they're still creating activity
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by Mac B on July 22nd 2017, 3:57 pm

samoyed wrote:
killa on korinth wrote:when are you lads gonna start channeling your energy into posting on this forum
well rt, room, rd101, and a few other dudes on the discord aren't really associated with otx anymore so they probably aren't coming back
everyone else is here and still posting so they're still creating activity
a discord named after our forum cuHz room n rt dont have the balls to be original
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5567
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by oaky on July 22nd 2017, 4:17 pm

Mac B wrote:
samoyed wrote:
killa on korinth wrote:when are you lads gonna start channeling your energy into posting on this forum
well rt, room, rd101, and a few other dudes on the discord aren't really associated with otx anymore so they probably aren't coming back
everyone else is here and still posting so they're still creating activity
a discord named after our forum cuHz room n rt dont have the balls to be original
Room owes me $10000 for the rights to use "otthunder" in a name
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by OAKY SLAVE on July 22nd 2017, 4:18 pm

why is it named "otthundertest" i'm about to file a cease and desist swear on my yeezy

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by oaky on July 22nd 2017, 4:18 pm

Sending that boy the bill rn
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by He. on July 22nd 2017, 5:24 pm

Nigga causing me 15 mil in emotional damage finna atomic leg drop this hooligan
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by oaky on December 2nd 2017, 10:34 pm

OP you keep coming here at least ostensibly to generate a few meager minutes of conversation when you hit a lull in your Discord server and the creeping fear of your group not being "active enough" sets in so let me hit you with a nice reminder:

Room owes me BIG BUCKS for the right to license my forum's name!
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9553
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by He. on December 3rd 2017, 9:18 am

hate to have to send the boys and straighten you out with the creepy sato
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: dogman ama version whatever

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum