your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by spicy on April 19th 2017, 10:07 am

appaloosa horse wrote:because our forum
a) is actually organized
b) does not get literally 1,000+ messages a day
c) allows long responses without completely smothering the chat
d) actually has everybody in it
f) can discuss way more than the skype chat can without people getting pissy and crying about how NOBODY CARES!!!!!!! because they don't know how to just ignore things they don't care about
g) can actually have serious discussions (our skype chat has had like, 6 of these in its 4 month history)
h) voting system
i) is not a bloated piece of shit like skype tends to be even on good computers
a) tru
b) wouldn't you want the forum to have 1,000+ messages a day?
c) tru
d) tru but nobody actually thinks the skype chat is supposed to replace ottd youre just being autistic lul
f) except that has happened on here too and shut the fuck up you little bitch you get ass blasted every time someone posts a meme of your papa but you just pretend like it doesnt bother you and you bottle it up until you get your period like now and start ranting like a bitch because people aren't interested in the same shit you are and that makes them toxic meme spouting retards
g) DURRR WE HAVE TO HAVE SERIOUS DISCUSSION ALL DUH TIEM!!!!
h) tru
i) tru
avatar
spicy
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6525
volume of testosterone : 256656
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by george lucas on April 19th 2017, 10:17 am

appaloosa horse wrote:
george lucas wrote:it isnt all memes though that was a joke
the only reason it is not almost all memes and injokes is literally because i start other conversations lol
ignoring the conversations flade oaky and most everyone else start

I am the REASON this CHAT is CIVILIZED
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 2984
volume of testosterone : 49141
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 19th 2017, 11:28 am

Dude if you legit think you're the sole proprietor of discussion beyond memes you've got some serious issues
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 19th 2017, 11:28 am

You sound like fd which isn't uncommon but this is some word for word shit
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 19th 2017, 11:30 am

Also you're the only one in the chat that thinks the jokes are unfunny and stale which led to you having to dab to get let back into our"little meme skype cirklejerk"
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 19th 2017, 11:31 am

appaloosa horse wrote:i would take our forum 10 times out of 10 over our skype chat
Then get out of the skype chat?
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 19th 2017, 2:58 pm

spicy wrote:
b) wouldn't you want the forum to have 1,000+ messages a day?
between 10 people? not really lol

d) tru but nobody actually thinks the skype chat is supposed to replace ottd youre just being autistic lul


f) except that has happened on here too and shut the fuck up you little bitch you get ass blasted every time someone posts a meme of your papa but you just pretend like it doesnt bother you and you bottle it up until you get your period like now and start ranting like a bitch because people aren't interested in the same shit you are and that makes them toxic meme spouting retards
or, and this is gonna shock your world here: your memers just aren't that funny because they're the same shit every time lol

just because i think your memers are stale and generally not funny doesn't mean i'm mad bud it just means i think your memers are stale and generally not funny


g) DURRR WE HAVE TO HAVE SERIOUS DISCUSSION ALL DUH TIEM!!!!
nice epic strawman my dude but the point isn't that we have to have serious discussion just that we should have more of them because discussion is the point of a skype chat
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 19th 2017, 3:01 pm

george lucas wrote:ignoring the conversations flade oaky and most everyone else start

I am the REASON this CHAT is CIVILIZED
ah yes you mean the oaky who is basically never here, the flade who has literally abandoned the forum, and all the other dudes who maybe pitch in a discussion like once every three days if that and that's being really fucking generous

you can cry all you want about all these """other conversations""" that take place and which other people start but if you even take a cursory glance at our chat it's pretty overwhelmingly me who's starting these discussions
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 19th 2017, 3:05 pm

i have no idea why people here are like 'there's no way he can possibly start most of these discussions' in the skype chat even though on here i make up over 20% of the total posts and 44% of the total threads
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by killa on korinth on April 19th 2017, 3:08 pm

but the memers are funny

_________________
avatar
killa on korinth
hello?
hello?

Posts : 4995
volume of testosterone : 214230
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 18
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 19th 2017, 3:09 pm

humor is subjective smrt
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by He. on April 19th 2017, 3:10 pm

otthunderdome isn't a forum or a skype chat it is an ideology
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 141992
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 19th 2017, 3:11 pm

He. wrote:otthunderdome isn't a forum or a skype chat it is an ideology
incorrect OTTD is a way of life Sun
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 19th 2017, 3:39 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:humor is subjective smrt
"I don't think it's funny so it isn't

Fd said basically the same thing, he was pretty keen on manhandling other peoples sense of humor
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by george lucas on April 19th 2017, 8:26 pm

making up 44% of the chat messages doesnt mean you contribute the most thats like saying amsk8r contributed many many meaningful posts to old ottd such as "aaah my fumos"
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 2984
volume of testosterone : 49141
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by toby on April 19th 2017, 8:36 pm

well if he as a person is contributing 44% of the content then yeah he technically is contributing the most
doesn't mean it's good content though
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 19th 2017, 8:46 pm

aside from the fact that spinny did not read my post at all there is no 'technically' about it if someone contributes 44% of the threads on OTTD or 44% of the messages in the skype chat or whatever and everybody else makes up small fractions of the rest they contribute the most
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 19th 2017, 8:51 pm

donald trump did not only "technically" win the state of utah just because he only happened to win 45% of the vote there he just straight up won because he had the most votes
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by spicy on April 20th 2017, 12:03 am

appaloosa horse wrote:humor is subjective smrt
exactly and youre the only one who has a problem with the memes lul smrt
avatar
spicy
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6525
volume of testosterone : 256656
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 20th 2017, 2:03 pm

exactly ^
youre the only one that thinks theyre stale afro caribbean
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 20th 2017, 2:05 pm

george lucas wrote:making up 44% of the chat messages doesnt mean you contribute the most thats like saying amsk8r contributed many many meaningful posts to old ottd such as "aaah my fumos"
^
"I AM THE BIGGEsT CONTRIBUTOR IN THIs FUCKING CIRCLEJERK!!"
"hey guys look at these 10 links to different news stories covering the temperature in witchita"
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 20th 2017, 2:11 pm

again, if someone contributes 44% of everything that means they are the biggest contributor what you think of the quality has literally nothing to do with the percentage of posts someone makes
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by toby on April 20th 2017, 2:18 pm

if you're buying a cake and one dude contributed 44% of the buying price and everyone else contributed amounts less than that, then yes
the 44% dude has contributed the most to that cake
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by george lucas on April 20th 2017, 2:24 pm

samoyed wrote:well if he as a person is contributing 44% of the content then yeah he technically is contributing the most
doesn't mean it's good content though
thats what I'm saying
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 2984
volume of testosterone : 49141
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by spicy on April 20th 2017, 2:26 pm

who gives a fuck how much anyone contributes
avatar
spicy
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6525
volume of testosterone : 256656
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum