your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by spicy on April 20th 2017, 2:27 pm

now how bout you contribute a nae nae
avatar
spicy
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6525
volume of testosterone : 256656
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 20th 2017, 2:28 pm

spicy wrote:who gives a fuck how much anyone contributes
well ordinarily it might not be a big deal but i make up like 46% of our total threads on here and something to the tune of 30% of our posts and so whenever i'm not here there is a noticeable downward trend in posting so in our case you probably ought to care a little more
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Tyson on April 20th 2017, 3:01 pm

spicy wrote:now how bout you contribute a nae nae
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1052
volume of testosterone : 89880
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by He. on April 20th 2017, 3:05 pm

Tyson wrote:
spicy wrote:now how bout you contribute a nae nae
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 141992
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 20th 2017, 3:16 pm

He. wrote:
Tyson wrote:
spicy wrote:now how bout you contribute a nae nae
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by killa on korinth on April 20th 2017, 6:16 pm

it's all about quality over quantity
speaking of which
Mac B wrote:
He. wrote:
Tyson wrote:
spicy wrote:now how bout you contribute a nae nae

_________________
avatar
killa on korinth
hello?
hello?

Posts : 4995
volume of testosterone : 214230
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 18
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 20th 2017, 6:35 pm

stalin wrote:it's all about quality over quantity
yeah until the forum dies because nobody is posting lol

quality is not a be all end all my dudes you can tout its importance and make quality posts all you want but you can't run a forum off of 2 posts a day nor can you expect outside nuggahs to stick around or join our forum when basically nobody is posting
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by toby on April 20th 2017, 7:06 pm

you couldn't really expect outside dudes to come here and stick around anyway unless they're from rot or something of comparable bad quality because otx is pretty much a forum about nothing and anyone from a larger forum/community would just go back to that place because it's actually focused on their interests
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 20th 2017, 7:09 pm

hey rt heres an idea stop getting so twisted because an internet forum site isn't as eventful as you want it to be we all know you want to go back to the glory days of otrecliner where you were ammy's pet pizzer but you have to move on brother
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 20th 2017, 7:10 pm

"otx is literally dead" - gorillions of people before leaving
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by toby on April 20th 2017, 7:17 pm

is this the end of rtcity?
tune in next week at the same otx time at the same otx place
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 20th 2017, 7:47 pm

samoyed wrote:you couldn't really expect outside dudes to come here and stick around anyway unless they're from rot or something of comparable bad quality because otx is pretty much a forum about nothing and anyone from a larger forum/community would just go back to that place because it's actually focused on their interests
not true we've had several users join by doing exactly that

the problem is nowadays we're slow as fuck because nobody posts and when people do it's usually because of controversy than actual commitment to the forum
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 20th 2017, 7:49 pm

Mac B wrote:hey rt heres an idea stop getting so twisted because an internet forum site isn't as eventful as you want it to be we all know you want to go back to the glory days of otrecliner where you were ammy's pet pizzer but you have to move on brother
i like how you're painting more activity here as a bad thing even though it isn't
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by toby on April 20th 2017, 7:52 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
not true we've had several users join by doing exactly that
how many of those dudes are still here though
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by toby on April 20th 2017, 7:56 pm

just saying if you really want dudes to come here because the activity isn't enough for you then advertising has to happen again
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 20th 2017, 7:59 pm

samoyed wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
not true we've had several users join by doing exactly that
how many of those dudes are still here though
a couple of them
magician is one hasn't made a post in like a year but he still lurks and he is a man with adult priorities so it is excusable
icy also lurks and she found our forum in a similar way
tomoko is another and while she doesn't use OTTD anymore she keeps in contact with some of us on skype
diseased pretty much just stumbled on our site even though LAAANK was from OTRev or something like that
stalin originally joined OTFF but he quit after that and only randomly stumbled on OTTD
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by toby on April 20th 2017, 8:06 pm

either that or you just try and drag back some of the old dudes
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 20th 2017, 8:31 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
Mac B wrote:hey rt heres an idea stop getting so twisted because an internet forum site isn't as eventful as you want it to be we all know you want to go back to the glory days of otrecliner where you were ammy's pet pizzer but you have to move on brother
i like how you're painting more activity here as a bad thing even though it isn't
i like how you dont deny it
like no one gives a shit as much as you do rn and you just do it for sperg points
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 21st 2017, 5:15 am

bro i'm not "denying it" because your point is actually retarded lol

"more activity is a bad thing" is objectively wrong in pretty much every way
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 21st 2017, 6:15 am

Yea but which one of us gave your mom the ham egg n cheese?
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 21st 2017, 7:30 am

neither my dude we already covered that your heart would leeterally explode
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 21st 2017, 7:35 am

Bro ive already told you my sexual conquest overpowers any obstacle the only thing explodin is my nuts to sharons vagoo
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by killa on korinth on April 21st 2017, 7:41 am

nae nae rt

_________________
avatar
killa on korinth
hello?
hello?

Posts : 4995
volume of testosterone : 214230
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 18
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by professional crybaby on April 21st 2017, 7:48 am

Mac B wrote:Bro ive already told you my sexual conquest overpowers any obstacle the only thing explodin is my nuts to sharons vagoo
your body cannot overcome the power of biology smrt
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: your all american and yearly reminder that skype will literally never be a replacement for otthunderdome.com

Post by Mac B on April 21st 2017, 8:03 am

Ur retarded if you think my heart would literally explode
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5362
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum