how was your day otrecliner

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by toby on July 29th 2017, 2:04 pm

Tyson wrote:why is it otthundertest? colorado springs would be a better name since everyone is allowed to break the rules except epoch.
you know for the top spy on the discord you really don't seem to keep the info current
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by toby on July 29th 2017, 2:05 pm

Mac B wrote:what rules did i break dogman
1 and 2 i imagine
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by toby on July 29th 2017, 2:09 pm

room would probably give you the most accurate answer
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Tyson on July 29th 2017, 2:14 pm

toby wrote:
Tyson wrote:why is it otthundertest? colorado springs would be a better name since everyone is allowed to break the rules except epoch.
you know for the top spy on the discord you really don't seem to keep the info current
wtf you keep saying that?! so quit...?!
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1079
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on July 29th 2017, 2:15 pm

toby wrote:
Mac B wrote:what rules did i break dogman
1 and 2 i imagine
numbers arent rules retard
toby wrote:room would probably give you the most accurate answer
what leads you to believe i have any contact with any of those queers
i didnt do shit he just up n banned everyone that wasn't already there that day
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on July 29th 2017, 3:07 pm

daniel boone was a man
he was a biiiiiiiig man
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by OAKY SLAVE on July 29th 2017, 3:52 pm

toby wrote:room would probably give you the most accurate answer
he's more likely to dodge shit like he in the matrix because he's a pussy ass bitch probably doesn't like onions on his sister's glaceon titties

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on July 29th 2017, 3:53 pm

toby wrote:
killa on korinth wrote:but shitposting to an off-topic Chat For Gamers/forum/whatever is like wingate to pizzer
they must coexist
because maybe
just maybe
the chatroom(despite it's really stupid name) is not like ottd
what purpose does it serve? because i know why our chat exists
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by OAKY SLAVE on July 29th 2017, 3:53 pm

too afraid to flex in natio kill fight cmon got the moxie like u neva seed

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by toby on July 29th 2017, 4:19 pm

george lucas wrote:
toby wrote:
killa on korinth wrote:but shitposting to an off-topic Chat For Gamers/forum/whatever is like wingate to pizzer
they must coexist
because maybe
just maybe
the chatroom(despite it's really stupid name) is not like ottd
what purpose does it serve? because i know why our chat exists
to discuss various topics
what is the purpose of the skype chat?
what is the purpose of ottd?
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Tyson on July 29th 2017, 4:41 pm

to discuss the closure of roblox's off topic forum
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1079
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on July 29th 2017, 5:23 pm

these TOXIC RETARDS closed OFF TOPIC on ROBLOX THAT'S A REALLY STUPID MOVE TBH WAIT TIL TRUMP TRIES TO COVER UP THIS ONE
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by OAKY SLAVE on July 29th 2017, 5:49 pm

toby wrote:
george lucas wrote:
toby wrote:
killa on korinth wrote:but shitposting to an off-topic Chat For Gamers/forum/whatever is like wingate to pizzer
they must coexist
because maybe
just maybe
the chatroom(despite it's really stupid name) is not like ottd
what purpose does it serve? because i know why our chat exists
to discuss various topics that only the mods are interested in

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Ugly on July 29th 2017, 8:55 pm

bro ill form a new discord group and let anyone in
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4774
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Ugly on July 29th 2017, 8:55 pm

quit bein beta ass bitches
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4774
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on July 29th 2017, 8:59 pm

ugly do you have ass burger
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Ugly on July 29th 2017, 9:12 pm

nah im too alpha for that
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4774
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by OAKY SLAVE on July 29th 2017, 9:28 pm

see ugly a real brotha

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by oaky on July 29th 2017, 11:02 pm

flex on dad
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9550
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Ugly on July 29th 2017, 11:05 pm

avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4774
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on July 30th 2017, 4:50 pm

i called one of my california furry friends out on his shit and he's saying some shit like "Typical third wave furry ugh 3rd waves are always so sensitive"

How the fuck am I a furry nigga you're the one with the cartoon mouse profile pic crying about how you cant fuck your imaginary friend
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on July 30th 2017, 5:07 pm

dude literally cried about not getting to go roller skating one night and this guy's like 20 years old
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on July 30th 2017, 6:51 pm

toby wrote:
george lucas wrote:
toby wrote:
killa on korinth wrote:but shitposting to an off-topic Chat For Gamers/forum/whatever is like wingate to pizzer
they must coexist
because maybe
just maybe
the chatroom(despite it's really stupid name) is not like ottd
what purpose does it serve? because i know why our chat exists
to discuss various topics
what is the purpose of the skype chat?
what is the purpose of ottd?
the purpose of the skype chat (and presumably originally ottd) is for a group of friends to talk and organize things to do together for fun. we shitpost all day in there, we call and watch videos and episodes of shows, we play games, we collaborate on projects, ect. can you say that?
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on July 30th 2017, 6:52 pm

im not shitposting or embellishing at all with that post we do all that and more like every week
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on July 30th 2017, 6:55 pm

shit rt can attest to that he's seen it happen he was in calls with us for months
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum