halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:21 am

im not flustered or even bothered, why would i be over an obvious load of fucking HORSESHIT, fucking explain that
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:22 am

oops, try again to justify this obviously-you account trying to recruit roblox people behind the back of tyrant mods
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:22 am

froggy chan wrote:im not flustered or even bothered, why would i be over an obvious load of fucking HORSESHIT, fucking explain that
if it's a load of shit then surely you can prove it false
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by Mac B on January 13th 2017, 7:23 am

appaloosa horse wrote:i like how you get flustered at this accusation as if it's true and you just don't want to admit it because you know it's the definition of faggotry
I love how you try to use that as an argument bc being accused of something you didn't do pisses anyone off
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5354
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:23 am

who cares, it started on twitter, so why would i want to continue anything? do i support new users, yes i do, which is why i kind of defend the brain cells guy, but im not picking up new users, especially with a fucking stupid username like "TomokoFromOTTD"
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:23 am

Congo Jack wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:i like how you get flustered at this accusation as if it's true and you just don't want to admit it because you know it's the definition of faggotry
I love how you try to use that as an argument bc being accused of something you didn't do pisses anyone off
but there's no proof she didn't do it and a whole lot of proof she did lol
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:24 am

froggy chan wrote:who cares, it started on twitter, so why would i want to continue anything? do i support new users, yes i do, which is why i kind of defend the brain cells guy, but im not picking up new users, especially with a fucking stupid username like "TomokoFromOTTD"
so in other words you can't prove it isn't you?
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:24 am

$500 fucking dollars bets that if anyone elses name was there instead of mine, youd be railing on them. your only proof that is me is that im "low enough", and that fucking username
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by Mac B on January 13th 2017, 7:24 am

How tf do you have an alibi on the internet
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5354
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by Mac B on January 13th 2017, 7:25 am

Rt how do i know you're not TomokoFromOTTD
You still use roblox and you've impersonated tomoko to stir shit before
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5354
volume of testosterone : 200732
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:26 am

froggy chan wrote:your only proof that is me is that im "low enough", and that fucking username
you mean aside from the fact that the dude on twitter who supposedly started this has no account, you are the only active user who has recently used roblox in any capacity, the username fits you, you've done this before, and despite you vehemently claiming it isn't you, you have so far shown absolutely nothing to prove otherwise?
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:29 am

Congo Jack wrote:Rt how do i know you're not TomokoFromOTTD
You still use roblox and you've impersonated tomoko to stir shit before
well for starters your premise here is wrong because i don't actually use roblox and only log in to look at shit when roblox comes up in the skype chat, but more importantly if i really wanted to advertise OTTD on roblox it'd make no sense to do it on some shitty alt
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:30 am

i dont need to prove a negative, learn fucking philosophy

and when was the last time i used ROBLOX, please enlighten me. how the fuck do we know you dont secretly use ROBLOX? and the username does not fucking fit me, thats the biggest load of bullshit ever, how did you fucking fall for the obvious name?
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:31 am

i love how you openly admit to logging into roblox FREQUENTLY as if you werent accusing me of it
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:33 am

would a username like "RTCityFromOTTD" be enough proof that you are advertising shit?
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:33 am

froggy chan wrote:i dont need to prove a negative, learn fucking philosophy
you do when you've been denying that this is you bud

and when was the last time i used ROBLOX, please enlighten me. how the fuck do we know you dont secretly use ROBLOX? and the username does not fucking fit me, thats the biggest load of bullshit ever, how did you fucking fall for the obvious name?
just on the 'shelleyisforever' account which we know is you, the last login date is 2/2/2016 8:15 PM

you know i don't secretly use roblox because if i actually used roblox i wouldn't give a shit about whether or not people know i use it, and i'd just use my longstanding account "justanappaloosan"

the username fits you
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:34 am

unless youd want to stir shit up, you would use a different account

and oh my god, fucking February is a really fucking long time ago but nooooo its PROOF that i went on roblox recently
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:35 am

froggy chan wrote:i love how you openly admit to logging into roblox FREQUENTLY as if you werent accusing me of it
please send your complaints here:
https://www.roblox.com/users/38198908/profile

froggy chan wrote:would a username like "RTCityFromOTTD" be enough proof that you are advertising shit?
if i had the same track record as you do with roblox, yeah lol
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:37 am

froggy chan wrote:unless youd want to stir shit up, you would use a different account
yeah maybe for you but having used ROT for five years i can say with confidence that people on ROT are dumb and will listen to shit you say if you're a longstanding user/have a large post count so it makes no sense to use an alt for this purpose

and oh my god, fucking February is a really fucking long time ago but nooooo its PROOF that i went on roblox recently
that's just the one account we actually know is you, and feb 2016 is a lot more recent than your "two years" claim
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:37 am

good thing you started your record recently by impersonating me *anime smile*
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:38 am

froggy chan wrote:good thing you started your record recently by impersonating me *anime smile*
do you have any facts to back that up
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:38 am

maybe its because you dont want new users, just people who make two spam posts and leave??? and to stir shit up?
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:39 am

appaloosa horse wrote:
froggy chan wrote:good thing you started your record recently by impersonating me *anime smile*
do you have any facts to back that up

you still use ROBLOX *anime smile*
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by appaloosa horse on January 13th 2017, 7:39 am

froggy chan wrote:maybe its because you dont want new users, just people who make two spam posts and leave??? and to stir shit up?
lol what
avatar
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : UHHHH I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: halo falcon RSA slaya kistvaen are cool 0_0

Post by tsuyu asui on January 13th 2017, 7:39 am

case closed, its you
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum