Hey.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by Ugly on January 8th 2017, 8:02 pm

10 dollar bet this is tomoko
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4766
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by Tyson on January 8th 2017, 8:06 pm

appalooser wrote:well tomoko we don't exactly get a whole lot of new users so
they make 1 post and leave.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1071
volume of testosterone : 90300
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by professional crybaby on January 8th 2017, 8:07 pm

Tyson wrote:
appalooser wrote:well tomoko we don't exactly get a whole lot of new users so
they make 1 post and leave.
more like 20 but yea
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by Rubber Band Man on January 8th 2017, 8:16 pm

this is almost as bad as RT creating that fake forum to start drama, i mean come on FD
avatar
Rubber Band Man

Posts : 1616
volume of testosterone : 75180
Join date : 2014-10-25
Age : 17
Location : Oxford, Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hey.

Post by tsuyu asui on January 8th 2017, 8:22 pm

it seemed like FAUL was based out of rajajalakalakamantra, india, or some really random as fuck area, i dont think a proxy would be linked to a small village opposed to a big city in india like dubai or mumbai
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by Mac B on January 8th 2017, 8:22 pm

shut up faggot
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5447
volume of testosterone : 201992
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by professional crybaby on January 8th 2017, 8:23 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
angry wingate burger wrote:this is almost as bad as RT creating that fake forum to start drama, i mean come on FD
see rt? nobody believes you
okay? what relevance does this have to the thread
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by oaky on January 8th 2017, 8:25 pm

ribbit wrote:it seemed like FAUL was based out of rajajalakalakamantra, india, or some really random as fuck area, i dont think a proxy would be linked to a small village opposed to a big city in india like dubai or mumbai
i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9493
volume of testosterone : 266767
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by Mac B on January 8th 2017, 8:26 pm

seth jahar
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5447
volume of testosterone : 201992
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by guardianofappaloosas on January 8th 2017, 8:29 pm

oaky wrote:
ribbit wrote:it seemed like FAUL was based out of rajajalakalakamantra, india, or some really random as fuck area, i dont think a proxy would be linked to a small village opposed to a big city in india like dubai or mumbai
i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i
good song
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6541
volume of testosterone : 257916
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by george lucas on January 8th 2017, 8:35 pm

op please dont be vague nobody likes the "mysterious stranger" persona
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3013
volume of testosterone : 49981
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by guardianofappaloosas on January 8th 2017, 8:37 pm

george lucas wrote:op please dont be vague nobody likes the "mysterious stranger" persona
if theyre vague its almost guaranteed to be an alt
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6541
volume of testosterone : 257916
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey.

Post by george lucas on January 8th 2017, 8:41 pm

^
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3013
volume of testosterone : 49981
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum