zacmac has a talk show

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by OAKY SLAVE on January 5th 2017, 6:17 pm

Flammarcos wrote:i don't know where you got that loli part

_________________
if yung wingate dont trust u
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5106
volume of testosterone : 220110
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:17 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:he betrayed his race by lying with an animal
ok #1 this is incredibly fucking stupid #2 you are spooked #3 isn't your boyfriend malaysian or something
"SPOOK! SPOOK! THE ONLY DEFENSE AT MY DISPOSAL IS SPOOK!" -max stirner
did you just call malaysians animals? go back to the caribbean you fucking sea monkey
lol dude if any race is degenerate it's southeast asians they have extremely mixed ancestry no great civilizations to their name a child transvestite prostitution problem majority muslim where do you start really 
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:just because fuckstick mcgee ranted about how evil milo yiannopoulous is on twitter doesn't mean i want to read milo's fucking book
you actually make a decent point but it's more about getting my name out there and in the news maybe a couple interviews that itself would do more than the actual shitstorm would
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:18 pm

pizza hut pillager wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:i don't know where you got that loli part
groups froot invited me to that i joined because why not
the last two are pretty stupid i'll probably drop them
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:18 pm

i feel like joining some fetish groups just to give you guys something to whine about but steam isn't on this computer so
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Mac B on January 5th 2017, 6:19 pm

fd wrote:lol dude if any race is degenerate it's southeast asians they have extremely mixed ancestry no great civilizations to their name a child transvestite prostitution problem majority muslim where do you start really
if you say this shit and call me racist you've got fucking brain damage
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5629
volume of testosterone : 204512
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by professional crybaby on January 5th 2017, 6:20 pm

you actually make a decent point but it's more about getting my name out there and in the news maybe a couple interviews that itself would do more than the actual shitstorm would
again, nobody is going to read your book because fuckstick mcgee put your name out there, unless you make the book the controversial part
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by george lucas on January 5th 2017, 6:21 pm

bruh milo yiannopoulos look like the villain from who framed roger rabbit
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3043
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by oaky on January 5th 2017, 6:22 pm

Flammarcos wrote:i feel like joining some fetish groups just to give you guys something to whine about but steam isn't on this computer so
Hahaha hey guys, uh, check out this ironic anime furry child porn, uh, it's ironic guys, uh, just to uh make YOU guys uncomfortable, to get you mad at ME LOL!

- you, big homo
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9582
volume of testosterone : 271387
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:23 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:lol dude if any race is degenerate it's southeast asians they have extremely mixed ancestry no great civilizations to their name a child transvestite prostitution problem majority muslim where do you start really
if you say this shit and call me racist you've got fucking brain damage
i was using your own standards i actually think southeast asian culture/history is a pretty cool thing that isn't really talked about as much as other regions
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
you actually make a decent point but it's more about getting my name out there and in the news maybe a couple interviews that itself would do more than the actual shitstorm would
again, nobody is going to read your book because fuckstick mcgee put your name out there, unless you make the book the controversial part
exactly it'd be the controversial part me whining about how i bought a book for 'my son' and it's commie filth and i'd film myself doing it for timestamps and to prove a point about how awful the shows are
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Mac B on January 5th 2017, 6:23 pm

can you please repeat that in taiwanese chinese
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5629
volume of testosterone : 204512
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:24 pm

oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:i feel like joining some fetish groups just to give you guys something to whine about but steam isn't on this computer so
Hahaha hey guys, uh, check out this ironic anime furry child porn, uh, it's ironic guys, uh, just to uh make YOU guys uncomfortable, to get you mad at ME LOL!

- you, big homo
it was really more of an intrusive thought that i was never going to do but i was curious to see what kind of reaction the likes of mac b would have
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:24 pm

Congo Jack wrote:can you please repeat that in taiwanese chinese
*taiwanese and that's east asian so no
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by OAKY SLAVE on January 5th 2017, 6:24 pm

Congo Jack wrote:can you please repeat that in taiwanese chinese
could you repeat that in afro-caribbean, please?

_________________
if yung wingate dont trust u
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5106
volume of testosterone : 220110
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by professional crybaby on January 5th 2017, 6:25 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:i feel like joining some fetish groups just to give you guys something to whine about but steam isn't on this computer so
Hahaha hey guys, uh, check out this ironic anime furry child porn, uh, it's ironic guys, uh, just to uh make YOU guys uncomfortable, to get you mad at ME LOL!

- you, big homo
it was really more of an intrusive thought that i was never going to do but i was curious to see what kind of reaction the likes of mac b would have
"i was only pretending to be a part of groups that love actual anime pedo porn"
i'm sure the feds would buy that one
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by george lucas on January 5th 2017, 6:26 pm

forumotion broke my post let's try this again
bruh milo yiannopoulos look like the villain from who framed roger rabbit

avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3043
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Mac B on January 5th 2017, 6:26 pm

fd when hotep created puerto rica were you originally a woman?
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5629
volume of testosterone : 204512
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:27 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:i feel like joining some fetish groups just to give you guys something to whine about but steam isn't on this computer so
Hahaha hey guys, uh, check out this ironic anime furry child porn, uh, it's ironic guys, uh, just to uh make YOU guys uncomfortable, to get you mad at ME LOL!

- you, big homo
it was really more of an intrusive thought that i was never going to do but i was curious to see what kind of reaction the likes of mac b would have
"i was only pretending to be a part of groups that love actual anime pedo porn"
i'm sure the feds would buy that one
well it wasn't going to be a cub group because cub is shit but pedophile and potential child abuser aren't the same thing
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Mac B on January 5th 2017, 6:28 pm

yes they are
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5629
volume of testosterone : 204512
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by OAKY SLAVE on January 5th 2017, 6:29 pm

WTF Whwy u DONVOTE ME>???

_________________
if yung wingate dont trust u
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5106
volume of testosterone : 220110
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by OAKY SLAVE on January 5th 2017, 6:29 pm

ill KILL U

_________________
if yung wingate dont trust u
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5106
volume of testosterone : 220110
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:29 pm

"everyone who is attracted to children has no self control or thinks children can consent" is a dialectically false statement
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by professional crybaby on January 5th 2017, 6:29 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
well it wasn't going to be a cub group because cub is shit but pedophile and potential child abuser aren't the same thing
lolicon is illegal in most US states
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:29 pm

making it a rule of thumb to downvote any stupid ass "afro caribbean" shitposts
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Flammarcos on January 5th 2017, 6:30 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
well it wasn't going to be a cub group because cub is shit but pedophile and potential child abuser aren't the same thing
lolicon is illegal in most US states
pretty sure just the shitty ones like jewtah
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by OAKY SLAVE on January 5th 2017, 6:30 pm

Flammarcos wrote:making it a rule of thumb to downvote any stupid ass "afro caribbean" shitposts
what's the matter? can't stand the allure of my testosterone levels? sad!

_________________
if yung wingate dont trust u
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5106
volume of testosterone : 220110
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: zacmac has a talk show

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum