manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 10:05 am

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
samoyed wrote:flaming "i never start arguments" dinner
all i did was post something. i do ENGAGE in arguments but there was basically already a one sided argument by the time i got to the thread you don't get to 22 replies otherwise
i fail to see how responding to your manifesto and then responding to your replies is a 'one sided' argument
like 6 of your posts were either you sucking mac's dick or whining about coutnries
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
well actually it was about your pointless name-calling and attempts to trigger traumatic memories and the entire post was about how i'm not being emotionally affected just a little... impressed?
T R A U M A T I C M E M O R I E S
R
A
U
M
A
T
I
C
M
E
M
O
R
I
E
S

if you got traumatized by losing a skype account you need actual mental help
well actually it was my google account personal data and phone plus the tremendous psychological shock of having your security breached like that just because some middle schoolers thought it was funny
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by oaky on January 4th 2017, 10:06 am

Flammarcos wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
samoyed wrote:flaming "i never start arguments" dinner
all i did was post something. i do ENGAGE in arguments but there was basically already a one sided argument by the time i got to the thread you don't get to 22 replies otherwise
i fail to see how responding to your manifesto and then responding to your replies is a 'one sided' argument
like 6 of your posts were either you sucking mac's dick or whining about coutnries
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
well actually it was about your pointless name-calling and attempts to trigger traumatic memories and the entire post was about how i'm not being emotionally affected just a little... impressed?
T R A U M A T I C M E M O R I E S
R
A
U
M
A
T
I
C
M
E
M
O
R
I
E
S

if you got traumatized by losing a skype account you need actual mental help
well actually it was my google account personal data and phone plus the tremendous psychological shock of having your security breached like that just because some middle schoolers thought it was funny
tycranium was in hs at the time im pretty sure
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9689
volume of testosterone : 280207
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 94
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by alyaza on January 4th 2017, 10:08 am

you say that as if it's any healthier to still have internet PTSD over it two fucking years later
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by toby on January 4th 2017, 10:09 am

i have to ask flaming
if you're still this upset over it why did you even come back to ottd
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 10:10 am

oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
samoyed wrote:flaming "i never start arguments" dinner
all i did was post something. i do ENGAGE in arguments but there was basically already a one sided argument by the time i got to the thread you don't get to 22 replies otherwise
i fail to see how responding to your manifesto and then responding to your replies is a 'one sided' argument
like 6 of your posts were either you sucking mac's dick or whining about coutnries
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
well actually it was about your pointless name-calling and attempts to trigger traumatic memories and the entire post was about how i'm not being emotionally affected just a little... impressed?
T R A U M A T I C M E M O R I E S
R
A
U
M
A
T
I
C
M
E
M
O
R
I
E
S

if you got traumatized by losing a skype account you need actual mental help
well actually it was my google account personal data and phone plus the tremendous psychological shock of having your security breached like that just because some middle schoolers thought it was funny
tycranium was in hs at the time im pretty sure
freshmen are middle schoolers
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:you say that as if it's any healthier to still have internet PTSD over it two fucking years later
it wasn't just that i got hacked it was that i got hacked by diseased's little cabal who went to various lengths to harass me and didn't stop for over a year for the great crime of being disliked by them
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 10:10 am

samoyed wrote:i have to ask flaming
if you're still this upset over it why did you even come back to ottd
good way to shoot the shit and kill time besides only one person here actually did it the rest of you guys just thought it was hilarious
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by alyaza on January 4th 2017, 10:11 am

it wasn't just that i got hacked it was that i got hacked by diseased's little cabal who went to various lengths to harass me and didn't stop for over a year for the great crime of being disliked by them
you say that as if it's any healthier to still have internet PTSD over it two fucking years later

if you are still emotionally fucking traumatized, you have issues and actually need to see a fucking psychologist dude because normal people don't get this hurt because of internet gang wars
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 10:12 am

it's not ptsd ptsd is a state of constant paranoia it's just hurtful memories that you just triggered intentionally
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 10:13 am

not paranoia but you know what i mean
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by alyaza on January 4th 2017, 10:13 am

Flammarcos wrote:it's not ptsd ptsd is a state of constant paranoia it's just hurtful memories that you just triggered intentionally
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)[note 1] is a mental disorder that can develop after a person is exposed to a traumatic event, such as sexual assault, warfare, traffic collisions, or other threats on a person's life.[1] Symptoms may include disturbing thoughts, feelings, or dreams related to the events, mental or physical distress to trauma-related cues, attempts to avoid trauma-related cues, alterations in how a person thinks and feels, and increased arousal. These symptoms last for more than a month after the event. Young children are less likely to show distress but instead may express their memories through play.[1] Those with PTSD are at a higher risk of suicide.[2]
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 10:21 am

ptsd is waking up in the middle of the night screaming because fireworks go off dude you don't get it it's not something i dwell on
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Mac B on January 4th 2017, 11:12 am

holy shit 4 pages overnight nice try taco but socialism is stupid and gay just like you TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5722
volume of testosterone : 207031
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 11:12 am

Congo Jack wrote:holy shit 4 pages overnight nice try taco but socialism is stupid and gay just like you TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
you are both of these in the most literal sense
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Mac B on January 4th 2017, 11:15 am

EDGY
yeah sorry brother being a young accomplished american who loves this capitalist system doesn't make me stupid or homosexual eat mung tortilla
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5722
volume of testosterone : 207031
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by alyaza on January 4th 2017, 11:16 am

Flammarcos wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:holy shit 4 pages overnight nice try taco but socialism is stupid and gay just like you TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
you are both of these in the most literal sense
he is both smarter than you and straighter than you
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 11:17 am

Congo Jack wrote:EDGY
yeah sorry brother being a young accomplished american who loves this capitalist system doesn't make me stupid or homosexual eat mung tortilla
other things do

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:holy shit 4 pages overnight nice try taco but socialism is stupid and gay just like you TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
you are both of these in the most literal sense
he is both smarter than you and straighter than you
i still have my buttvirginity and i'm going to go to college so i don't know about that
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Mac B on January 4th 2017, 11:19 am

LOL @ fd saying i dont have my butt virginity, strange for a little socialist to think about a young man's butt virginity eh? Sad!
aside from the fact WOWEE I'M ALSO GOING TO COLLEGE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!! a man could not go to college one day in his life and turn up wiser than plenty who have the notion otherwise is fucking retarded
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5722
volume of testosterone : 207031
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 11:20 am

like i said i mean stupid in the literal sense

you have to be pretty stupid to push the issue of me being a socialist as hard as you have though how many arguments have you lost to me again
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by toby on January 4th 2017, 11:21 am

fd it's entirely possible to be knowledgeable without going to college
stop being a smug ass
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by alyaza on January 4th 2017, 11:21 am

FD just because you're going to college doesn't mean you're smart lol
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Mac B on January 4th 2017, 11:25 am

Flammarcos wrote:like i said i mean stupid in the literal sense

you have to be pretty stupid to push the issue of me being a socialist as hard as you have though how many arguments have you lost to me again

WAAH MOMMA HE SAID CRAPTALISM WORKS!! HE'S STUPID!! HE DISAGREES WITH MY VIEWS SO HE'S STUPID!!! - you rn
keep at it commie tell me all about how you're the sole arbiter of knowledge because you're a commie, that's the best way to prove your intelligence over the internet! TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5722
volume of testosterone : 207031
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 11:34 am

i'm pretty sure i know more stuff than mac and i'm also pretty sure i'm wiser and more tempered
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by alyaza on January 4th 2017, 11:36 am

Flammarcos wrote:i'm pretty sure i know more stuff than mac and i'm also pretty sure i'm wiser and more tempered
chances are if you have to say that you are, you really aren't and you're just an asshole with an inferiority complex
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by toby on January 4th 2017, 11:36 am

Flammarcos wrote:and more tempered
this coming from a guy who has a 80% of starting an argument in every single thread he participates in
this coming from a guy who cannot accept people have other opinions
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Zilchexo on January 4th 2017, 11:37 am

i didn't bring it up
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifesto for a new socialist organization that i've been working on for some guys at /leftypol/

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum