The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Gryphons Attack on January 5th 2017, 6:29 pm

Flammarcos wrote:that's your opinion and frankly it's garbitch i think dirty gross jokes are hilarious and so does most of the population apparently if you watch one of the wayans brother movies or flash animations
bro i never seen the wayan brothers movie where the 2 black dudes dress up as a dragon and fuck an underage boy.
avatar
Gryphons Attack

Posts : 1105
volume of testosterone : 102475
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 6:31 pm

you obviously haven't seen a wayans brother movie they usually drag out a "oh this guy fucked something ugly or non-human" joke for about a minute
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by alyaza on January 5th 2017, 6:31 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:that's your opinion and frankly it's garbitch i think dirty gross jokes are hilarious and so does most of the population apparently if you watch one of the wayans brother movies or flash animations
if your jokes are such comedic genius then why does literally nobody like your joke or think it's funny
well so far i've gotten a reception from one person and it'd be a maximum of like 12 people who are all fairly similar
that's where you're wrong kiddo we all have different tastes in humor but i think most people here can agree you're about as funny as a terminal case of testicular cancer
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Gryphons Attack on January 5th 2017, 6:44 pm

Flammarcos wrote:you obviously haven't seen a wayans brother movie they usually drag out a "oh this guy fucked something ugly or non-human" joke for about a minute
what wayans brother movie does a guy get fucked by a dragon and the dragon uploads the pictures online?
avatar
Gryphons Attack

Posts : 1105
volume of testosterone : 102475
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:17 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:that's your opinion and frankly it's garbitch i think dirty gross jokes are hilarious and so does most of the population apparently if you watch one of the wayans brother movies or flash animations
if your jokes are such comedic genius then why does literally nobody like your joke or think it's funny
well so far i've gotten a reception from one person and it'd be a maximum of like 12 people who are all fairly similar
that's where you're wrong kiddo we all have different tastes in humor but i think most people here can agree you're about as funny as a terminal case of testicular cancer
see that can be funny too it's all about delivery
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by alyaza on January 5th 2017, 7:23 pm

and your delivery is fucking TRAaAaAaAaAAAAAaaAAaAAaAaAaAAAAAASH
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:38 pm

or you're biased
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Gryphons Attack on January 5th 2017, 7:41 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:and your delivery is fucking TRAaAaAaAaAAAAAaaAAaAAaAaAaAAAAAASH
avatar
Gryphons Attack

Posts : 1105
volume of testosterone : 102475
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by alyaza on January 5th 2017, 7:41 pm

ask literally anybody else here and they'll agree with me because shockingly people can come to the same conclusion independently
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:43 pm

or they're biased literally everyone here has some degree of dislike for me most of it which is pretty stupid you dislike me because i fought back when you tried to pick on me on fuckin tumblr and your gay fake dollhouses the flade crusade don't even really dislike me they just think i'm good for laughs stalin hates everything etc
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:44 pm

also this forum suffers from severe bandwagoning if you don't have a strong opinion on something better agree with the first guy to bitch about it
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by alyaza on January 5th 2017, 7:44 pm

Flammarcos wrote:or they're biased literally everyone here has some degree of dislike for me most of it which is pretty stupid you dislike me because i fought back when you tried to pick on me on fuckin tumblr and your gay fake dollhouses the flade crusade don't even really dislike me they just think i'm good for laughs stalin hates everything etc
i'm sorry i don't speak afro-caribbean
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:45 pm

oh hang it
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:45 pm

what startles me is how quickly that was upvoted i see you tyson
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Gryphons Attack on January 5th 2017, 7:46 pm

cokeheads of the caribbean
avatar
Gryphons Attack

Posts : 1105
volume of testosterone : 102475
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by GRYPHON DEFENDER ALYAZA on January 5th 2017, 7:46 pm

Flammarcos wrote:or you're biased
ur not funny dude
avatar
GRYPHON DEFENDER ALYAZA
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6660
volume of testosterone : 267156
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:46 pm

anyway like i was saying so, so much of otx revolves around the pecking order nobody wants to admit exists
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:47 pm

Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:or you're biased
ur not funny dude
i don't even know if you're even being sincere is the thing because people tend to adopt contrarian opinions on here
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by alyaza on January 5th 2017, 7:47 pm

probably because the pecking order doesn't exist
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by alyaza on January 5th 2017, 7:48 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:or you're biased
ur not funny dude
i don't even know if you're even being sincere is the thing because people tend to adopt contrarian opinions on here
anybody i don't like is a contrarian
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by GRYPHON DEFENDER ALYAZA on January 5th 2017, 7:49 pm

Flammarcos wrote:anyway like i was saying so, so much of otx revolves around the pecking order nobody wants to admit exists
what pecking order? what the fuck? nobody goes around degrading each other
maybe youre just socially inept and see all teasing and joking as genuine insults or something?
avatar
GRYPHON DEFENDER ALYAZA
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6660
volume of testosterone : 267156
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:49 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:probably because the pecking order doesn't exist
t. bottom rung wishful thinking
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Mac B on January 5th 2017, 7:49 pm

no rt its spook because im smarter because i read a bok
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5852
volume of testosterone : 209131
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by alyaza on January 5th 2017, 7:52 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:probably because the pecking order doesn't exist
t. bottom rung wishful thinking
spoken like a true dumb fuck
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Zilchexo on January 5th 2017, 7:55 pm

you can't prove me wrong
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264477
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tomoko Collection - by Prada

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum