where should we build the first space colony

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where should we colonize first

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 4

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 7:48 pm

like FD there is literally no argument to be made against your point it is so stupid that it instantly disproves itself to literally anybody that reads it
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 8:17 pm

oaky wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
oaky wrote:man reading all of the stuff that fd is just so wrong about its like how do you even come to this conclusion?

some redditor trying to pretend hes a master of a subject by skimming a wikipedia article couldnt be as uninformed and wrong as he is

fd's big trole
Thanks I Try Especially When Nobody Actually Has A Counter-Argument

rt is still missing the point
youre missing the point because youre just fucking wrong

its like if i tried to say the tensile strength of skin is higher than kevlar to make a point about how nature trumps man's synthetic creations its just wrong and disproves the claim
your argument: "that's not how kevlar works"
what your next argument could look like: "well actually that's not the case there are still scientific discoveries to be made as shown by [x]"
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:rt is still missing the point
what point lol your point is objectively wrong
gay
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 8:28 pm

not even trying to dispute the point cuz he knows hes wrong smh
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 8:31 pm

you haven't named a scientific discovery so as it stands i'm write
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 8:31 pm

fuck that was stupid
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 8:32 pm

you haven't named a scientific discovery so as it stands i'm write
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by oaky on December 31st 2016, 8:34 pm

i dont need to disprove anything this is like someone saying "countries are not real because spain is a country for everyone"

you sound like some dude trying to sell a free energy generator company to a venture capitalist

relativity is the theory of everything so all scientific discoveries have been completed jesus christ youre killing me if all scientific discoveries outside of what you arbitrarily describe as "applied science" (which is an actual thing not just someone's opinion) then almost every field of study would be infinitely more advanced
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9550
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 8:42 pm

obviously it's not that simple and if cavemen understood relativity they still wouldn't really know jack shit without applying it all the way down but as far as understanding the world around us we have all the clues
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 8:45 pm

Flamcastro wrote:obviously it's not that simple and if cavemen understood relativity they still wouldn't really know jack shit without applying it all the way down but as far as understanding the world around us we have all the clues
that doesn't mean "scientific discovery" has ceased to be a thing you nigerien we have all the clues about how shit like DNA works but that doesn't mean we know literally everything about it and i'm sure there will be some future scientific discovery which may challenge what we currently know because that's how things work
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by oaky on December 31st 2016, 8:46 pm

Flamcastro wrote:obviously it's not that simple and if cavemen understood relativity they still wouldn't really know jack shit without applying it all the way down but as far as understanding the world around us we have all the clues
more is known about the world than ever before (like always) but that doesnt mean everything is known and that human progress has either stopped or ever will stop youre drawing a ridiculous and unsubstantiated conclusion
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9550
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 8:51 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:obviously it's not that simple and if cavemen understood relativity they still wouldn't really know jack shit without applying it all the way down but as far as understanding the world around us we have all the clues
that doesn't mean "scientific discovery" has ceased to be a thing you nigerien we have all the clues about how shit like DNA works but that doesn't mean we know literally everything about it and i'm sure there will be some future scientific discovery which may challenge what we currently know because that's how things work
oaky wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:obviously it's not that simple and if cavemen understood relativity they still wouldn't really know jack shit without applying it all the way down but as far as understanding the world around us we have all the clues
more is known about the world than ever before (like always) but that doesnt mean everything is known and that human progress has either stopped or ever will stop youre drawing a ridiculous and unsubstantiated conclusion
ok you guys got me i'm making a prediction more than i'm drawing a conclusion but if we ever make a discovery that people weren't already deriving from relativity and m-theory i owe you like a testerone unit or something
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 8:54 pm

nigga relativity isn't a be all end all just because it's the 'theory of everything' doesn't mean all research is derived from it
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by oaky on December 31st 2016, 8:56 pm

relativity relativity relativity relativity how about everything else


avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9550
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 9:09 pm

i'm pretty sure all of that can be concluded from relativity, thermodynamics etc. i've already mentioned m-theory for example and neurophysics isn't going to tell us anything about physics itself any time soon because it's an application
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by oaky on December 31st 2016, 9:17 pm

Flamcastro wrote:i'm pretty sure all of that can be concluded from relativity, thermodynamics etc. i've already mentioned m-theory for example and neurophysics isn't going to tell us anything about physics itself any time soon because it's an application
quantum mechanics is not the same thing as relativity bro and quantum mechanics predates special and general relativity
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9550
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 9:18 pm

i'm aware of that which is why i've mentioned it
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum