where should we build the first space colony

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where should we colonize first

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 4

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 6:40 pm

Flamcastro wrote:no it doesn't lol all engineering feats from here on out will derive from what we already know about the way things work because we stopped learning about the way things work a while ago
doesn't even need to be disputed it's so stupid
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 6:47 pm

thanks for knowing literally nothing about why the theory of relativity is called the theory of everything
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 6:49 pm

FD literally every major breakthrough in human history has built off of other breakthroughs just because things 'derive' from the theory of relativity doesn't mean we stopped having breakthroughs that is stupid as fuck
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 6:50 pm

that's like saying because OTTD is derived from OTRepository and OTRepository from TOTL and so on they're all really the same forum which is objectively untrue and stupid
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 6:51 pm

name one major scientific discovery since then
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 6:53 pm

Flamcastro wrote:name one major scientific discovery since then
literally less than a week ago the scientific community announced a vaccine for ebola which may be almost 100% effective
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 6:54 pm

that's engineering dinklefuck
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 6:54 pm

applied science isn't what's being discussed
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 6:56 pm

"anything i dont like isn't a scientific discovery"
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 6:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA kill yourself
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 6:58 pm

lmao then what else do you call the first effective ebola vaccine because it's definitely not a part of your retarded theory that scientific discovery ended with the theory of relativity
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 7:00 pm

an engineering accomplishment. lol. the ebola vaccine didn't tell us anything about the world
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by guardianofappaloosas on December 31st 2016, 7:02 pm

fd what the hell is wrong with you boy

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6564
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by OAKY SLAVE on December 31st 2016, 7:02 pm

Flamcastro wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA kill yourself
xd so funnny

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 7:04 pm


"Well, I'm an anarcho-communist and I'm a Puerto Rican nationalist. That's two things."
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by OAKY SLAVE on December 31st 2016, 7:05 pm

are you using an image to communicate

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 7:05 pm

Flamcastro wrote:an engineering accomplishment. lol. the ebola vaccine didn't tell us anything about the world
oh no all it did was potentially save tens of millions lmao

you're an idiot
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 7:07 pm

porter ricer pulverizer wrote:are you using an image to communicate
read the text below it i realize it's easy to skip with a picture that big
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:an engineering accomplishment. lol. the ebola vaccine didn't tell us anything about the world
oh no all it did was potentially save tens of millions lmao

you're an idiot
saving the fact ebola was already on its way out you missed the point great job
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 7:14 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
saving the fact ebola was already on its way out you missed the point great job
fucking what just because the biggest outbreak in history is over doesn't mean ebola is 'on its way out' are you actually retarded lol
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by tsuyu asui on December 31st 2016, 7:14 pm

w-w-why are you guys fighting?!
avatar
tsuyu asui

Posts : 736
volume of testosterone : 40740
Join date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by OAKY SLAVE on December 31st 2016, 7:18 pm

stop stuttering fool

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by oaky on December 31st 2016, 7:31 pm

man reading all of the stuff that fd is just so wrong about its like how do you even come to this conclusion?

some redditor trying to pretend hes a master of a subject by skimming a wikipedia article couldnt be as uninformed and wrong as he is

fd's big trole
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9550
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Flammarcos on December 31st 2016, 7:44 pm

oaky wrote:man reading all of the stuff that fd is just so wrong about its like how do you even come to this conclusion?

some redditor trying to pretend hes a master of a subject by skimming a wikipedia article couldnt be as uninformed and wrong as he is

fd's big trole
Thanks I Try Especially When Nobody Actually Has A Counter-Argument

rt is still missing the point
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by oaky on December 31st 2016, 7:47 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
oaky wrote:man reading all of the stuff that fd is just so wrong about its like how do you even come to this conclusion?

some redditor trying to pretend hes a master of a subject by skimming a wikipedia article couldnt be as uninformed and wrong as he is

fd's big trole
Thanks I Try Especially When Nobody Actually Has A Counter-Argument

rt is still missing the point
youre missing the point because youre just fucking wrong

its like if i tried to say the tensile strength of skin is higher than kevlar to make a point about how nature trumps man's synthetic creations its just wrong and disproves the claim
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9550
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by professional crybaby on December 31st 2016, 7:47 pm

Flamcastro wrote:rt is still missing the point
what point lol your point is objectively wrong
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where should we build the first space colony

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum