rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:30 pm

i think we need to put him on probation like i was put on probation when i did this shit

we can hammer out the details later but we need to make it clear that him being allowed back is conditional especially since he never dabbed or apologized for any of the shit that got him banned in the first place
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by oaky on December 25th 2016, 9:31 pm

i knew exactly what was gonna happen when rt got unbanned
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9504
volume of testosterone : 267187
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by toby on December 25th 2016, 9:35 pm

did you dudes legit expect rtcity to apologize for his behavior
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:35 pm

Then Why Tha Fuk
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:36 pm

samoyed wrote:did you dudes legit expect rtcity to apologize for his behavior
no i didn't expect oaky to let him back either
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:37 pm

i'm actually dying to hear this one oaky was it just not the same without him or what
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 9:39 pm

Flamcastro wrote:Then Why Tha Fuk
because he dabbed
thats literally it
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:40 pm

he did????? i didn't fucking see it

that explains a lot actually i'm somewhat content with this answer even if i think the fact that the dabbing condition was taken seriously is stupid
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 9:44 pm

after those months of protest about not giving in to extortion he dabbed to be let back on his favwotist site ever, where everyone makes memes about his father
he didnt make it public, like he sent it to seth i think n he shared it to everyone else
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:45 pm

if i was the admin and rt dabbed i would make that the header image for a month
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 9:46 pm

oh yeah ive been planning to make it the featured image on the wiki
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 10:06 pm

there's something mildly ironic about FD complaining about other people starting arguments
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 10:17 pm

"NO U"

you're literally the most obnoxious person i've ever met and you only get worse like just now posting a video made by getchan admins about /leftypol/ to make your argument that /leftypol/ is cringy even though nobody even from there made the fucking video and it would've been one person regardless
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 10:18 pm

all over ottd rt has always started shit but he thinks a commie who also has sparked a few wildfires is ironic in pointing it out
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 10:19 pm

fd let me handle this you sound like a faggot
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 10:21 pm

Flamcastro wrote:"NO U"

you're literally the most obnoxious person i've ever met and you only get worse like just now posting a video made by getchan admins about /leftypol/ to make your argument that /leftypol/ is cringy even though nobody even from there made the fucking video and it would've been one person regardless
FD you are literally such an obnoxious person that ROOM quit OTTD because he can't stand being around you and your constant need to argue with people so i'm not sure i'd be lobbing around accusations of other people being the "most obnoxious"
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 10:23 pm

Congo Jack wrote:all over ottd rt has always started shit but he thinks a commie who also has sparked a few wildfires is ironic in pointing it out
i throw tons of tnt on flint sparks that's different than starting the fire directly

Congo Jack wrote:fd let me handle this you sound like a faggot
i actually agree with you here
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 10:25 pm

There's something mildly ironic about someone who hasn't progressed passed age 6 bitching about someone's constant need to argue with someone
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 10:26 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:"NO U"

you're literally the most obnoxious person i've ever met and you only get worse like just now posting a video made by getchan admins about /leftypol/ to make your argument that /leftypol/ is cringy even though nobody even from there made the fucking video and it would've been one person regardless
FD you are literally such an obnoxious person that ROOM quit OTTD because he can't stand being around you and your constant need to argue with people so i'm not sure i'd be lobbing around accusations of other people being the "most obnoxious"
you heard it here first folks i singlehandedly kicked room off ottd
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 10:26 pm

Congo Jack wrote:There's something mildly ironic about someone who hasn't progressed passed age 6 bitching about someone's constant need to argue with someone
uh you better not be talking to me besides i addressed this in the op
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 10:27 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:"NO U"

you're literally the most obnoxious person i've ever met and you only get worse like just now posting a video made by getchan admins about /leftypol/ to make your argument that /leftypol/ is cringy even though nobody even from there made the fucking video and it would've been one person regardless
FD you are literally such an obnoxious person that ROOM quit OTTD because he can't stand being around you and your constant need to argue with people so i'm not sure i'd be lobbing around accusations of other people being the "most obnoxious"
you heard it here first folks i singlehandedly kicked room off ottd
8:12 PM - appaloser: why did you quit OTTD
8:13 PM - room: i got bored
8:13 PM - room: i got tired of the users there
8:13 PM - room: i didn't want to make a big deal of it but fd is a fucking sperg
8:14 PM - appaloser: so in other words because FD is a faggot and cant handle people disagreeing with him
8:14 PM - room: yes
8:14 PM - room: basically
8:14 PM - room: wtf is his problem
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 10:27 pm

fd you fucking autist i was talking about the other autist
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 10:28 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:"NO U"

you're literally the most obnoxious person i've ever met and you only get worse like just now posting a video made by getchan admins about /leftypol/ to make your argument that /leftypol/ is cringy even though nobody even from there made the fucking video and it would've been one person regardless
FD you are literally such an obnoxious person that ROOM quit OTTD because he can't stand being around you and your constant need to argue with people so i'm not sure i'd be lobbing around accusations of other people being the "most obnoxious"
you heard it here first folks i singlehandedly kicked room off ottd
8:12 PM - appaloser: why did you quit OTTD
8:13 PM - room: i got bored
8:13 PM - room: i got tired of the users there
8:13 PM - room: i didn't want to make a big deal of it but fd is a fucking sperg
8:14 PM - appaloser: so in other words because FD is a faggot and cant handle people disagreeing with him
8:14 PM - room: yes
8:14 PM - room: basically
8:14 PM - room: wtf is his problem
LOL nice job reading the world in five words i clearly was a factor note that he said users

you're retarded kill yourself
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 10:28 pm

Congo Jack wrote:There's something mildly ironic about someone who hasn't progressed passed age 6 bitching about someone's constant need to argue with someone
DAE salty?
avatar
professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 10:28 pm

rt if youre gonna say he's throwing around accusations let me remind you how hilariously you tried to guilt trip flade over ol boy's leaving for irrelevant reasons
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum