let's hear it for our boys in blue

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 8:52 pm

aside from the fact that you are completely misusing the press freedom index map, in which PFI measures press freedom and not freedom of speech, the US ranks 41st out of 180 as of this year (comparable to the UK), which is hardly "not high up there"

yeah you just described makhnovia perfectly you transitioned from your point to attacking it, your point was that i'd be gulaged for criticizing the police in a marxist-leninist state which you characterized me as promoting and i showed you were wrong.
yeah except you would be lol PRC don't real mighty DPRK don't real vietnam don't real

and guess what rojava isn't going anywhere the syrian democratic forces which are their ally are probably going to absorb what's left of the rebels and give syria more of a headache you clearly don't understand the situation if you think rojava's a paper tiger
the syrian opposition is basically nonexistent at this point outside of rural areas and a few pockets of resistance in the big city

chiapas is controlled by the mexican government in name only, in practice it's controlled by the ejercito zapatista de liberacion nacional
that doesn't really help your case lmao chiapas is a poor shithole and one of the worst federal states in mexico

Flamcastro wrote:you just met one his name is rtcity
i have no idea in what world "wow it's almost like each police precinct and department has different needs and standards and therefore the need for body cameras may or may not exist" translates to what you're insinuating but clearly it isn't ours
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:21 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
aside from the fact that you are completely misusing the press freedom index map, in which PFI measures press freedom and not freedom of speech, the US ranks 41st out of 180 as of this year (comparable to the UK), which is hardly "not high up there"
40 countries being more free than the self proclaimed capital of freedom is pretty bad and believe it or not countries with more press freedom tend to have more freedom of speech


yeah you just described makhnovia perfectly you transitioned from your point to attacking it, your point was that i'd be gulaged for criticizing the police in a marxist-leninist state which you characterized me as promoting and i showed you were wrong.
yeah except you would be lol PRC don't real mighty DPRK don't real vietnam don't real
i literally just said i don't even support marxist-leninist states

and guess what rojava isn't going anywhere the syrian democratic forces which are their ally are probably going to absorb what's left of the rebels and give syria more of a headache you clearly don't understand the situation if you think rojava's a paper tiger
the syrian opposition is basically nonexistent at this point outside of rural areas and a few pockets of resistance in the big city
exactly the sdf is the last man standing and it's going to steal these organizations members

chiapas is controlled by the mexican government in name only, in practice it's controlled by the ejercito zapatista de liberacion nacional
that doesn't really help your case lmao chiapas is a poor shithole and one of the worst federal states in mexico
that's why it became communist so it could be less poor nice job comparing the third world to the first world and missing the point entirely

Flamcastro wrote:you just met one his name is rtcity
i have no idea in what world "wow it's almost like each police precinct and department has different needs and standards and therefore the need for body cameras may or may not exist" translates to what you're insinuating but clearly it isn't ours
i can't believe you would even posit the idea that body cameras might not be necessary of course they're necessary if they're not what's the harm
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by oaky on December 25th 2016, 9:29 pm

yeah i feel really free in canada where you can almost go to jail because you disagree with someone over twitter or in any freedom loving european country which will throw me in jail for saying rude things nato military might
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by oaky on December 25th 2016, 9:30 pm

if i lived in norway id probably be sitting in some inappropriately-comfy jail for saying i hate japanese culture and love the west
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by oaky on December 25th 2016, 9:30 pm

i wouldnt even need to break out i would just have to say i identify as a free individual and they would let me go
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9548
volume of testosterone : 270547
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 9:32 pm

Flamcastro wrote:40 countries being more free than the self proclaimed capital of freedom is pretty bad and believe it or not countries with more press freedom tend to have more freedom of speech
except for the part where they prosecute you for hate speech, which basically doesn't happen in america unless you advocate violence lol

find me another country where you can do that


i literally just said i don't even support marxist-leninist states
"i don't support oppressive regimes, but make america an oppressive regime" -FD


exactly the sdf is the last man standing and it's going to steal these organizations members
FD the SDF literally is the fucking opposition are you retarded the syrian government is going to steamroll them too just like all the other retarded rebel groups


that's why it became communist so it could be less poor nice job comparing the third world to the first world and missing the point entirely
uh yeah except even by mexican standards it's a shithole 31st out of 32nd in federal states and communism isn't going to help people when there are no rich people and everybody who lives there already doesn't have any money


i can't believe you would even posit the idea that body cameras might not be necessary of course they're necessary if they're not what's the harm
alright FD, do tell us what use a rural iowan police precinct that services an almost entirely white town of like 300 people going to get out of a bunch of fucking body cameras when they already probably have no funding because they're in buttfuck nowhere

there are plenty of places where the population density or ethnic homogeneity pretty much renders the need for body cameras pointless, at least compared to the expenses of buying and replacing them
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:34 pm

oaky wrote:yeah i feel really free in canada where you can almost go to jail because you disagree with someone over twitter or in any freedom loving european country which will throw me in jail for saying rude things nato military might

oaky wrote:if i lived in norway id probably be sitting in some inappropriately-comfy jail for saying i hate japanese culture and love the west
if you think finland or canada or like this Nikka U Dum.
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 9:55 pm

Flamcastro wrote:if you think finland or canada or like this Nikka U Dum.
uh yeah except that actually happened you dumb fuck the government of canada pursued federal charges against a man for reportedly insulting and "harassing" a feminist on twitter and the only reason he wasn't bankrupted was because of massive funding and awareness raising from youtubers and the GG crowd like sargon of akkad and milo yiannopoulous
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 9:58 pm

charges were dropped in court
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 10:02 pm

Flamcastro wrote:charges were dropped in court
thank you for personifying the phrase "can't see the forest for the trees"

the fact that a western democracy's FEDERAL GOVERNMENT unironically, uncritically took a man to federal court, forcing him to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a legal defense which had to be raised by other people while simultaneously paying for the prosecution's defense, over some tweets which may or may not have even existed and if they did were hardly "harassing" is fucking insane, even if the charges ultimately were dropped, and it sure as fuck isn't freedom
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 25th 2016, 10:14 pm

it was a failure of justice because the idiot couldn't figure out that whining about mentally unstable individuals after they blocked him wasn't the route to go down from a legal perspective nice job not understanding harassment law
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 10:52 pm

Flamcastro wrote:it was a failure of justice because the idiot couldn't figure out that whining about mentally unstable individuals after they blocked him wasn't the route to go down from a legal perspective nice job not understanding harassment law
for someone who bitches so much about the BIG BAD OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT you sure seem pretty fucking blind to when they actually do shit that is completely anti-free

whining behind someone's back--NOT EVEN DIRECTLY TO THEM!--about the things they did after they've blocked you should not be grounds for any sort of legal action and that is absolutely not harassment from either the dictionary or legal perspective and if you think it is you are genuinely fucking stupid
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 10:55 pm

what fd do you wanna sue room for shit talkin g you
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5557
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by toby on December 25th 2016, 11:02 pm

Flamcastro wrote:charges were dropped in court
so the fact that you can even be hauled into court because somebody's feefees were hurt doesn't bother you at all?
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 25th 2016, 11:02 pm

samoyed wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:charges were dropped in court
so the fact that you can even be hauled into court because somebody's feefees were hurt doesn't bother you at all?
i feel like you already know what answer you're going to get
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 26th 2016, 1:52 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:it was a failure of justice because the idiot couldn't figure out that whining about mentally unstable individuals after they blocked him wasn't the route to go down from a legal perspective nice job not understanding harassment law
for someone who bitches so much about the BIG BAD OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT you sure seem pretty fucking blind to when they actually do shit that is completely anti-free

whining behind someone's back--NOT EVEN DIRECTLY TO THEM!--about the things they did after they've blocked you should not be grounds for any sort of legal action and that is absolutely not harassment from either the dictionary or legal perspective and if you think it is you are genuinely fucking stupid
obviously it was stupid but the problem wasn't the law the problem was the enforcement
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 26th 2016, 2:28 pm

Flamcastro wrote:obviously it was stupid but the problem wasn't the law the problem was the enforcement
that is literally a law problem if the law allows you to prosecute people for 'harassing' people when you aren't even addressing them directly
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 26th 2016, 2:33 pm

if the law says "don't prosecute x y and z" and you go and prosecute them anyway it can take a while to sort out

which is why the charges were thrown out
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 26th 2016, 2:38 pm

Flamcastro wrote:if the law says "don't prosecute x y and z" and you go and prosecute them anyway it can take a while to sort out

which is why the charges were thrown out
except normally when 'frivolous' charges are made it's not the fucking GOVERNMENT pursuing them which in this case it was, and they don't normally take two years and over fifty thousand in legal fees to sort out
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 26th 2016, 2:58 pm

harassment is a crime and yes the government harasses crimes believe it or not y'know
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 26th 2016, 3:01 pm

Flamcastro wrote:harassment is a crime and yes the government harasses crimes believe it or not y'know
talking about someone on twitter however is not a crime lol
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Flammarcos on December 26th 2016, 3:03 pm

alleged crime whatever you want to say
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by guardianofappaloosas on December 26th 2016, 8:12 pm

dude this isnt some flamingdinner country where if you call someone a goober on the internet you get jailed for 30 years

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6564
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by toby on December 26th 2016, 9:58 pm

can we just jail flaming because his antiamerican talk really hurt my feelings
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by professional crybaby on December 26th 2016, 10:08 pm

yeah i need a safe space from FD i second the notion we should throw him in jail for being anti-american
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum