let's hear it for our boys in blue

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 2:30 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/police-brutality-2016-texas-mom-arrested-after-telling-police-white-man-choked-her-2464336

i don't care if you're a fascist a communist or a fucking agorist the police force of this country has a problem with lazy thugs who joined to do drug raids, use their tasers and pin people down
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by alyaza on December 25th 2016, 2:37 pm

OP blames the "police force" of america as if there aren't huge divides between even police forces of cities and their suburbs much less state forces and so on

half the time these issues can't be or aren't explicitly tied to the police force of the area in question with a few exceptions like ferguson so i'm not sure what you want to be done here that isn't already being done OP
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 2:45 pm

lol @ centrist complacencism

this problem is everywhere. for example san antonio's police department isn't infamous (yet) but it's a crock of shit
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by alyaza on December 25th 2016, 2:56 pm

Flamcastro wrote:lol @ centrist complacencism

this problem is everywhere. for example san antonio's police department isn't infamous (yet) but it's a crock of shit
anybody i don't like is a centrist: the flamingdinner guide to political discourse

avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by toby on December 25th 2016, 2:58 pm

do tell us what your ideal solution is if you think that so many police are basically armed powerhungry thugs
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5899
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by alyaza on December 25th 2016, 2:59 pm

samoyed wrote:do tell us what your ideal solution is if you think that so many police are basically armed powerhungry thugs
dogman you and i both know his solutions are either unconstitutional or the same shit already being proposed lol
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by george_lopez_1992 on December 25th 2016, 3:06 pm

sedn polis 2 poro riro,, establish police stat, polise gone from US..,,,

_________________
avatar
george_lopez_1992
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5251
volume of testosterone : 226410
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Tyson on December 25th 2016, 3:14 pm

Flamcastro wrote:http://www.ibtimes.com/police-brutality-2016-texas-mom-arrested-after-telling-police-white-man-choked-her-2464336

i don't care if you're a fascist a communist or a fucking agorist the police force of this country has a problem with lazy thugs who joined to do drug raids, use their tasers and pin people down
the police should choke you.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1105
volume of testosterone : 102475
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by toby on December 25th 2016, 3:30 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
samoyed wrote:do tell us what your ideal solution is if you think that so many police are basically armed powerhungry thugs
dogman you and i both know his solutions are either unconstitutional or the same shit already being proposed lol
are you really telling me you don't want to see another one of fd's insane ideas
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5899
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Mac B on December 25th 2016, 5:47 pm

the police should choke all puerto ricans
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5823
volume of testosterone : 207451
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 6:38 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
samoyed wrote:do tell us what your ideal solution is if you think that so many police are basically armed powerhungry thugs
dogman you and i both know his solutions are either unconstitutional or the same shit already being proposed lol
exactly it's the same shit already being proposed because everyone knows it's a problem. improve training and vetting mainly, demilitarization, etc

Tyson wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:http://www.ibtimes.com/police-brutality-2016-texas-mom-arrested-after-telling-police-white-man-choked-her-2464336

i don't care if you're a fascist a communist or a fucking agorist the police force of this country has a problem with lazy thugs who joined to do drug raids, use their tasers and pin people down
the police should choke you.
ROR they'll get to it one day at this rate smrt
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by alyaza on December 25th 2016, 6:55 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
samoyed wrote:do tell us what your ideal solution is if you think that so many police are basically armed powerhungry thugs
dogman you and i both know his solutions are either unconstitutional or the same shit already being proposed lol
exactly it's the same shit already being proposed because everyone knows it's a problem. improve training and vetting mainly, demilitarization, etc
okay so then why are you crying salty bitch tears about it what needs to be done is already being done and it looks to me like you're just getting offended because you have a perpetual hatred of america even though its freedoms are the only reason your commie ass can say stupid shit
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by alyaza on December 25th 2016, 6:56 pm

if you lived anywhere you glorify so much saying the shit you did in the OP would probably get you thrown in a kulak for being a political dissenter
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 7:11 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
samoyed wrote:do tell us what your ideal solution is if you think that so many police are basically armed powerhungry thugs
dogman you and i both know his solutions are either unconstitutional or the same shit already being proposed lol
exactly it's the same shit already being proposed because everyone knows it's a problem. improve training and vetting mainly, demilitarization, etc
okay so then why are you crying salty bitch tears about it what needs to be done is already being done and it looks to me like you're just getting offended because you have a perpetual hatred of america even though its freedoms are the only reason your commie ass can say stupid shit
hahahaha i can say stupid shit in almost any country america isn't original for it they weren't even the first
"already being done" yeah no it's not they're putting body cameras on in some jurisdictions and letting them turn it off whenever they feel like it it's in the process of occurring it hasn't happened yet and as long as it's in the process of occurring we still need to be fighting for it until it's done

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:if you lived anywhere you glorify so much saying the shit you did in the OP would probably get you thrown in a kulak for being a political dissenter
well the only countries that dindu nuffin were catalonia, makhnovia, rojava and chiapas, which would certainly not because they were built on anarchist principles
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 7:13 pm

i love how i'm having 6 month old arguments with rtcity that even ol' congo jack has gotten up to speed on because he's been gone this whole time

marxism-leninism isn't even socialist without a proper democracy if you want to get all purist about it discussions about socialism should skip the "what about police states???" crap by default

"democratic republic of korea they say they're democratic guys no true scotsman why can't you just accept that every time democracy is tried it fails??????????"
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by alyaza on December 25th 2016, 7:24 pm

Flamcastro wrote:hahahaha i can say stupid shit in almost any country america isn't original for it they weren't even the first
lmao what america is literally the only nation in the world which currently allows unrestricted free speech half of your ideological ideas would get you a visit from gendarmery if you posted them elsewhere and in the other half would get you killed

"already being done" yeah no it's not they're putting body cameras on in some jurisdictions and letting them turn it off whenever they feel like it it's in the process of occurring it hasn't happened yet and as long as it's in the process of occurring we still need to be fighting for it until it's done
wow it's almost like each police precinct and department has different needs and standards and therefore the need for body cameras may or may not exist

well the only countries that dindu nuffin were catalonia, makhnovia, rojava and chiapas, which would certainly not because they were built on anarchist principles
none of those are countries
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 7:42 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:hahahaha i can say stupid shit in almost any country america isn't original for it they weren't even the first
lmao what america is literally the only nation in the world which currently allows unrestricted free speech half of your ideological ideas would get you a visit from gendarmery if you posted them elsewhere and in the other half would get you killed
you get two bois for this one because it's not unrestricted and it's not the only country. you are fucking retarded holy shit

"already being done" yeah no it's not they're putting body cameras on in some jurisdictions and letting them turn it off whenever they feel like it it's in the process of occurring it hasn't happened yet and as long as it's in the process of occurring we still need to be fighting for it until it's done
wow it's almost like each police precinct and department has different needs and standards and therefore the need for body cameras may or may not exist
this is the most flamingdinner thing i've ever read. congrats

well the only countries that dindu nuffin were catalonia, makhnovia, rojava and chiapas, which would certainly not because they were built on anarchist principles
none of those are countries
makhnovia certainly was and don't you pull out your starchy li'l un stamped list of sovereign states rojava and chiapas are fully functioning states regardless of who recognizes theme
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by oaky on December 25th 2016, 7:52 pm

op can choke on my weiner im a proud centrist
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9756
volume of testosterone : 281467
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 94
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by oaky on December 25th 2016, 7:52 pm

"The USA is fascist" shouted the oppressed Communist as he read from his list of state-approved phrases
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9756
volume of testosterone : 281467
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 94
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by alyaza on December 25th 2016, 8:01 pm

Flamcastro wrote:you get two bois for this one because it's not unrestricted and it's not the only country. you are fucking retarded holy shit
nigga fucking what lol there are almost no restrictions to free speech in america, and almost all of the restrictions to free speech which exist in america that you might be affected by are either difficult or borderline impossible to prove in a court of law

there is literally no other country in the world with anything comparable to the amount of shit you can say by law in america. absolutely nobody comes close. this isn't even debatable. virtually every other country including probably every other western country provides a version of freedom of speech which is comical in comparison

this is the most flamingdinner thing i've ever read. congrats
not even attempting to dispute the point because you know your argument is retarded noyce


makhnovia certainly was and don't you pull out your starchy li'l un stamped list of sovereign states rojava and chiapas are fully functioning states regardless of who recognizes theme
makhnovia was literally nothing more than a state without a central government which was replaced by local governments, rojava is only de facto autonomous and isn't a state and will almost certainly be crushed by the syrian government, and chiapas is apparently just a shitty federal state of mexico so lol
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by guardianoffluffygrphos on December 25th 2016, 8:07 pm

POLICE STATE

_________________

avatar
guardianoffluffygrphos
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6644
volume of testosterone : 267156
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 8:13 pm

flamingdinner is cvck

yes every police station has different needs but those needs never involve not paying the fairly low cost of having publicly accessible police body camera streams there's just no reason not to have them and if you're going to play apologist for things that encourage state terrorism welcome to cvcksville
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 8:18 pm

you are fucking stupid america isn't even high up there
yeah you just described makhnovia perfectly you transitioned from your point to attacking it, your point was that i'd be gulaged for criticizing the police in a marxist-leninist state which you characterized me as promoting and i showed you were wrong.
and guess what rojava isn't going anywhere the syrian democratic forces which are their ally are probably going to absorb what's left of the rebels and give syria more of a headache you clearly don't understand the situation if you think rojava's a paper tiger
chiapas is controlled by the mexican government in name only, in practice it's controlled by the ejercito zapatista de liberacion nacional
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by oaky on December 25th 2016, 8:22 pm

Flamcastro wrote:flamingdinner is cvck

yes every police station has different needs but those needs never involve not paying the fairly low cost of having publicly accessible police body camera streams there's just no reason not to have them and if you're going to play apologist for things that encourage state terrorism welcome to cvcksville
everyone supports body cams i dont know a single person who doesnt
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9756
volume of testosterone : 281467
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 94
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Zilchexo on December 25th 2016, 8:25 pm

you just met one his name is rtcity
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let's hear it for our boys in blue

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum