room's account has been archived

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

room's account has been archived

Post by oaky on November 26th 2016, 10:48 am

room's account has now been 'archived' and will be unarchived when he contacts me and says hes done with his inexplicable quitting stint which is less him quitting and more of him just lurking without logging in
avatar
oaky
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 9659
volume of testosterone : 278527
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 93
Location : AMERICA

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by guardianoffluffygrphos on November 26th 2016, 11:05 am

ite

_________________
avatar
guardianoffluffygrphos
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6592
volume of testosterone : 262956
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 26th 2016, 11:25 pm

my opinion of room went from "alright to me" to "kind of a prick" to "jackass" to "total douchewad" through this ordeal
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by toby on November 27th 2016, 12:40 am

haven't you quit otx at certain points due to being tired of the general culture that it created
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 6:34 am

Flamjimbo wrote:my opinion of room went from "alright to me" to "kind of a prick" to "jackass" to "total douchewad" through this ordeal
why because he logged in to say you're fuckin stupid
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 6:36 am

Does that make "nikinor" //fuckin awesome!!!!// because he logged in to compliment you or something
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 6:41 am

Also the initial reason why you joined again anyways is to defend your epride against no dab
When no one gave you flack you took that as the ok even though about a month or two prior you stated you wouldn't want to come back if you had a clean slate bc we're just a huge circlejerk apparently
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by george lucas on November 27th 2016, 2:43 pm

Flamjimbo wrote:my opinion of room went from "alright to me" to "kind of a prick" to "jackass" to "total douchewad" through this ordeal
room called you on bullshit and now hes "such a jackass"
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3054
volume of testosterone : 51241
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by guardianoffluffygrphos on November 27th 2016, 4:13 pm

i can get not liking someone because they called you a retard

_________________
avatar
guardianoffluffygrphos
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6592
volume of testosterone : 262956
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 27th 2016, 4:18 pm

samoyed wrote:haven't you quit otx at certain points due to being tired of the general culture that it created
yes but i made clear what was happening and usually quit after drama not just because i felt like it and didn't lurk like a loser

Congo Jack wrote:
Flamjimbo wrote:my opinion of room went from "alright to me" to "kind of a prick" to "jackass" to "total douchewad" through this ordeal
why because he logged in to say you're fuckin stupid
only the lsat one was because of that and more because he was lurking the whole time

Congo Jack wrote:Does that make "nikinor" //fuckin awesome!!!!// because he logged in to compliment you or something
no

Congo Jack wrote:Also the initial reason why you joined again anyways is to defend your epride against no dab
When no one gave you flack you took that as the ok even though about a month or two prior you stated you wouldn't want to come back if you had a clean slate bc we're just a huge circlejerk apparently
it was more than that and i wasn't aware of certain userbase changes

george lucas wrote:
Flamjimbo wrote:my opinion of room went from "alright to me" to "kind of a prick" to "jackass" to "total douchewad" through this ordeal
room called you on bullshit and now hes "such a jackass"
that's not why and it's not bullshit
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 27th 2016, 4:18 pm

Him. wrote:i can get not liking someone because they called you a retard
thx
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 27th 2016, 4:24 pm

like i've said before any and all passive-aggressive behavior repulses me tremendously and i was disgusted that room apparently hates other people's opinions enough to spend three minutes doing something he knew would piss me off (downvoting) just because he disagreed with what i had to say because he's less informed than i am, the superiority complex and passive aggressiveness put me off
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 4:42 pm

fd wrote:didn't lurk like a loser
dont lie you did
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 4:45 pm

fd wrote:any and all passive-aggressive behavior repulses me tremendously
which is silly of you to say given what you just said
fd wrote:he's less informed than i am
code for im fucking right and that pussy room isnt!!!!!!
fd wrote:the superiority complex and passive aggressiveness put me off
fucking what

do you fu ckin hear yourself right now

did you fucking black out when you made your last sentence

did you overdose on puerto rican cane sugar
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by george lucas on November 27th 2016, 6:21 pm

fd you have an ego as big as tomoko
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3054
volume of testosterone : 51241
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 6:24 pm

HE ALSO HAS A DINGUS AS BIG AS TOMOKO BECAUSE TOMOKO HAS NO DINGUS!!! LOL!!!
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by george lucas on November 27th 2016, 6:31 pm

did you know theres real people with the last name "dingus"
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3054
volume of testosterone : 51241
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 6:45 pm

not surprised thats funny as hell
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 27th 2016, 10:37 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:didn't lurk like a loser
dont lie you did
naw
Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:any and all passive-aggressive behavior repulses me tremendously
which is silly of you to say given what you just said
this is a much better example of passive aggression than anything i just said

fd wrote:he's less informed than i am
code for im fucking right and that pussy room isnt!!!!!!
yep
fd wrote:the superiority complex and passive aggressiveness put me off
fucking what

do you fu ckin hear yourself right now

did you fucking black out when you made your last sentence

did you overdose on puerto rican cane sugar
sure did assuming you're right when you know jack shit and you know you know jack shit is superiority complex

george lucas wrote:fd you have an ego as big as tomoko
do you just say this about anyone you don't like i have some self respect that much is true
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by toby on November 27th 2016, 10:40 pm

Flamjimbo wrote:
do you just say this about anyone you don't like i have some self respect that much is true
bro
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 10:48 pm

"XXDD UR STUPID"
fd's mad as hell cause he thinks hes special
thinking youre different isnt self respect bro
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 27th 2016, 10:49 pm

i'll lend you an ear what behaviors do i have that are symptoms of a big ego
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 27th 2016, 10:50 pm

i never said i thought i was different or that anyone's stupid??
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Mac B on November 27th 2016, 10:55 pm

you say you hate pettiness but as soon as room calls you out for glorifying a tyrant you turn a 180 and youre petty as shit to him
among other amounts of equally hilarious examples
fd wrote:i never said i thought i was different or that anyone's stupid?
fd wrote:less informed than i am
?
ok sonny
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5688
volume of testosterone : 206191
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Zilchexo on November 27th 2016, 11:06 pm

apparently stating my opinion on someone is petty
he didn't "call me out" for "glorifying" a "tyrant" he downvoted me on a fucking forumotion build-a-reddit
being less informed than a commie on cuba is just a fact dude hell even cuban "refugees" have mostly been fed a combination of skewths and outright lies by their abuelos. the fact is cuba had no significant foreign support especially early on and if the people were against castro he would have been overthrown immediately
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: room's account has been archived

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum