tyson's creative exploits

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by toby on October 13th 2016, 6:37 pm

didn't he go through a rundown of a bunch of states and why he disliked them at some point during original ottd
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 13th 2016, 6:39 pm

not sure doesn't sound familiar
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 6:11 pm


LEAKED FD PARTY PHOTOS! *RAW*

:
sometimes life doesn't imitate art.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Mac B on October 14th 2016, 6:14 pm

"isnt it spooky that these americans pledge their allegiance to a spook"
im fucking dead
rest in peace me
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5722
volume of testosterone : 207031
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 6:27 pm


it's funny, he says shit like this and cries "I'M SICK OF BEING THE BOARD'S PUNCHING BAG I DON'T FUCKING DESERVE IT" when people call him out on it and make fun of him when he says it's just a joke.

fd wrote:"OH IT'S JUST A JOKE [literally anyone] (: DON'T GET SO MAD (:"
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by toby on October 14th 2016, 6:43 pm

tyson i swear you're killing me with these memes
top quality
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 10:31 pm

Tyson wrote:
LEAKED FD PARTY PHOTOS! *RAW*

:
sometimes life doesn't imitate art.
those first two things aren't even accurate and if you say "nigerian" once twice or even ten times that doesn't make you racist but if you say it at literally every opportunity it usually betrays actual sentiments

Tyson wrote:

it's funny, he says shit like this and cries "I'M SICK OF BEING THE BOARD'S PUNCHING BAG I DON'T FUCKING DESERVE IT" when people call him out on it and make fun of him when he says it's just a joke.

fd wrote:"OH IT'S JUST A JOKE [literally anyone] (: DON'T GET SO MAD (:"
what's your point fagola my post is completely factual and if that somehow justifies a large portion of the board shitting on me maybe they should reevaluate their own stances and stop having kneejerk reactions to things that trigger them
i never said that post was a joke and i stand by it you keep perpetuating this idea that i pussy out of everything by calling it a joke when i actually don't do that often enough
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 10:55 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:
LEAKED FD PARTY PHOTOS! *RAW*

:
sometimes life doesn't imitate art.
those first two things aren't even accurate and if you say "nigerian" once twice or even ten times that doesn't make you racist but if you say it at literally every opportunity it usually betrays actual sentiments

Tyson wrote:

it's funny, he says shit like this and cries "I'M SICK OF BEING THE BOARD'S PUNCHING BAG I DON'T FUCKING DESERVE IT" when people call him out on it and make fun of him when he says it's just a joke.

fd wrote:"OH IT'S JUST A JOKE [literally anyone] (: DON'T GET SO MAD (:"
what's your point fagola my post is completely factual and if that somehow justifies a large portion of the board shitting on me maybe they should reevaluate their own stances and stop having kneejerk reactions to things that trigger them
i never said that post was a joke and i stand by it you keep perpetuating this idea that i pussy out of everything by calling it a joke when i actually don't do that often enough
1. shut up spic. (that's once, not racist.)
2. then stop shitting on america and poking fun at controversial american topics. almost everyone on this forum is american, (except you, commie) of course your beaner ass is gonna get stomped out if you make fun. (that's twice, not racist yet.)
3. you do it often enough for me to call you out on it. Actually, whenever I call you out on anything you call it a joke/shitpost. need proof?
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 11:05 pm

failure to separate nation from state works in the ideological benefit of the state

yeah i kind of do because you having zero reading comprehension doesn't suddenly make posts stop being ironic when i do make ironic posts
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by toby on October 14th 2016, 11:07 pm

so are we basically required to assume everything except your contrarian bs about everything is just you pretending to be a tard
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 11:12 pm

Flamdini wrote:failure to separate nation from state works in the ideological benefit of the state

yeah i kind of do because you having zero reading comprehension doesn't suddenly make posts stop being ironic when i do make ironic posts
is this an ironic post? can't tell.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 11:12 pm

if it has facts you don't like it's never ironic
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 11:14 pm

no proof given argument descartes
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 11:16 pm

Flamdini wrote:no proof given argument descartes
no hablo mexican, american forum please speak english.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 11:20 pm

i'll link back to this if you ever spread that stupid meme again jsyk
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 11:20 pm

Flamdini wrote:if it has facts you don't like it's never ironic
???
example?
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 11:20 pm

you'll link back to this? ok?
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 11:20 pm

Flamdini wrote:failure to separate nation from state works in the ideological benefit of the state

yeah i kind of do because you having zero reading comprehension doesn't suddenly make posts stop being ironic when i do make ironic posts
just bolded the whole thing lol
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 11:22 pm

huh?
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 11:23 pm

fact #1: when you act like criticizing america's government and criticizing america's culture are the same thing that helps america's government get away with shit
fact #2: if you respond to a post like it's serious and i say "it's not serious" that doesn't necessarily mean i'm trying to save face maybe i'm being gasp honest
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by toby on October 14th 2016, 11:25 pm

because you'd never say you were only joking just to save face
no waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 11:28 pm

1. government is pretty good guys, i trust them.
2. I seriously can't tell if you're being ironic right now, every post you make is the same. your views are kind of fucked so I wouldn't be surprised if "spooky obama" wasn't ironic but was actual racism.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Zilchexo on October 14th 2016, 11:47 pm

lol
HAHAHA is that what the issue is? we're having a misunderstanding dude i don't mean "spooky" as in "black" i mean "spooky" as in "related to max stirner's phrase used to refer to social constructs, 'spooks'"
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by cya on October 14th 2016, 11:50 pm

Him. wrote:sounds like no dab
ummmm, HEY mac b... how does it feel to know alabama is gay??? Xdddddd

what the fuck are you even talking about dude i was referring to how stalin was saying that wikipedia was run by communists even though the founder is american.

jumping the gun a little?

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Tyson on October 14th 2016, 11:56 pm

Flamdini wrote:lol
HAHAHA is that what the issue is? we're having a misunderstanding dude i don't mean "spooky" as in "black" i mean "spooky" as in "related to max stirner's phrase used to refer to social constructs, 'spooks'"
damn, HAHAHAHA you got me man! you keep joking over and over. is your puerto rican descent a joke too? oh wait, that in itself is a joke.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tyson's creative exploits

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum