afdathoottdatn2848na

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Flammarcos on November 12th 2016, 1:08 pm

hahaha xD u shure i am a communist him!!
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by OAKY SLAVE on November 12th 2016, 1:27 pm

take a 15 minute break check your blood pressure

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5078
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Flammarcos on November 12th 2016, 1:55 pm

it filters wrecked to i am a communist
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Alex from Battlecam on November 12th 2016, 2:49 pm

baker-chan do you know how to nail roof shingles and how little do i have to pay you
avatar
Alex from Battlecam

Posts : 239
volume of testosterone : 4620
Join date : 2015-12-20
Age : 1948
Location : stupid nigger, alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Flammarcos on November 12th 2016, 4:38 pm

dude if you're going to make fun of puerto ricans call us something accurate like physicians or shrinks
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Mac B on November 12th 2016, 4:56 pm

Flamjimbo wrote:dude if you're going to make fun of puerto ricans call us something accurate like physicians or shrinks

pictured: drone camera footage of puerto rican citizens in their daily lives
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5557
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Flammarcos on November 12th 2016, 6:11 pm

hey i'm not exaggerating we export a ridiculous number of shrinks, engineers and docs
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by He. on November 12th 2016, 8:30 pm

Flamjimbo wrote:hey i'm not exaggerating we export a ridiculous number of shrinks, engineers and docs
we export em to the meat grinder so we can put em in my fackin taco bell quesadilla
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Tyson on November 12th 2016, 8:33 pm

puerto rican doctors put clinics out of business cause no one goes to them.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1079
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Flammarcos on November 12th 2016, 8:44 pm

He. wrote:
Flamjimbo wrote:hey i'm not exaggerating we export a ridiculous number of shrinks, engineers and docs
we export em to the meat grinder so we can put em in my fackin taco bell quesadilla

Tyson wrote:puerto rican doctors put clinics out of business cause no one goes to them.
two questions did you guys think these posts were funny when you made them and do you think they're funny now
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by He. on November 12th 2016, 8:50 pm

Flamjimbo wrote:
He. wrote:
Flamjimbo wrote:hey i'm not exaggerating we export a ridiculous number of shrinks, engineers and docs
we export em to the meat grinder so we can put em in my fackin taco bell quesadilla

Tyson wrote:puerto rican doctors put clinics out of business cause no one goes to them.
two questions did you guys think these posts were funny when you made them and do you think they're funny now
we thought you would sperg out and you did so you just got trolled!
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Tyson on November 12th 2016, 8:51 pm

mine's not a joke, people really do believe that "canada keeps importing packies that don't even give you a proper diagnosis!" (true) and "fucking mexican should go back to his own country, you know how they get their medical degrees in their country? by operating on animals, not people!"

they get bad reviews everywhere and the puerto rican goes back to his country after getting 50 negative reviews on Yelp!
i thought it was funny.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1079
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Flammarcos on November 12th 2016, 9:22 pm

He. wrote:
Flamjimbo wrote:
He. wrote:
Flamjimbo wrote:hey i'm not exaggerating we export a ridiculous number of shrinks, engineers and docs
we export em to the meat grinder so we can put em in my fackin taco bell quesadilla

Tyson wrote:puerto rican doctors put clinics out of business cause no one goes to them.
two questions did you guys think these posts were funny when you made them and do you think they're funny now
we thought you would sperg out and you did so you just got trolled!
there is no bigger stretch than the one you just made to define "sperg out"

Tyson wrote:mine's not a joke, people really do believe that "canada keeps importing packies that don't even give you a proper diagnosis!" (true) and "fucking mexican should go back to his own country, you know how they get their medical degrees in their country? by operating on animals, not people!"

they get bad reviews everywhere and the puerto rican goes back to his country after getting 50 negative reviews on Yelp!
i thought it was funny.
well the difference there is puerto rico is first world
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Tyson on November 12th 2016, 9:32 pm

i've never been there, so i wouldn't know if that's true or not.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1079
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Flammarcos on November 12th 2016, 10:37 pm

i mean if not on anything else then certainly our education it's the best in the caribbean and our health infrastructure is also very good- that's largely the influence of white doctors america shipped in when they were trying to sterilize us (no conspiracy theory-o, as in this actually happened and there's documentaries about it) and turn puerto rico into a White Paradise
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Mac B on November 13th 2016, 12:05 am

sounds like a fun time
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5557
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by He. on November 13th 2016, 10:17 am

Flamjimbo wrote:i mean if not on anything else then certainly our education it's the best in the caribbean and our health infrastructure is also very good- that's largely the influence of white doctors america shipped in when they were trying to sterilize us (no conspiracy theory-o, as in this actually happened and there's documentaries about it) and turn puerto rico into a White Paradise
but america is better so i don't get your point
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by george lucas on November 13th 2016, 3:21 pm

Don Staloni wrote:take a 15 minute break check your blood pressure
blood sugar*
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by OAKY SLAVE on November 13th 2016, 3:21 pm

george lucas wrote:
Don Staloni wrote:take a 15 minute break check your blood pressure
blood sugar*
that is offensive to some people

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5078
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afdathoottdatn2848na

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum