how was your day otrecliner

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on October 22nd 2016, 10:24 pm

I walked into the house of miraculous recovery
And stood before king everything
And he asked me to join him in the red wing
Took me to pie land
Said, "I'm a thigh man"
I will be eternally hateful
hot freaks
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on October 23rd 2016, 11:14 am

Army's got my brother singin some fucked up shit lol
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on October 23rd 2016, 1:01 pm

how so
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by guardianofappaloosas on October 23rd 2016, 1:42 pm

what is it

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6564
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on October 23rd 2016, 2:02 pm

his words

"hi hoe lock and load\
kill the enemy take control" (this isn't really bad but it's what started the conversation)
"dude we sing some fucked up cadenses desigened to desensitize us im pretty sure lol
. . . the cadenses are really funny in like a fucked up kinda way though lol . . .
like the one about luring in a puppy with a peice of meat just to use a table saw to chop off his paws
and luring in a cat to make it pure and rip off all its fur
or killing your vegtable girlfriend that lives in a hospital by pullin the plug and then laughing about it.
. . . cause its a joke to pull the plug and watch her choke lol . . .
there is one about killing bsaby seals? lol
idk why but there is. . . . to be the sheepdog and protectors of the nation alot of shit we do is pretty fucked up and still manage to have eceptionally well moral standings with what is right and wrong."

avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Flammarcos on October 23rd 2016, 2:08 pm

they actually aren't designed to desensitize you that's just the kind of stuff the lowest common denominator in the military likes to sing about because a lot of complete skinheads sign up for the military so they can go overseas and shoot sandniggers, i knew like four people like that
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Mac B on October 23rd 2016, 2:26 pm

that's not true at all and i'm not gonna argue you over it dude lol

kicking the end of this month with some donnie darko
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on October 23rd 2016, 2:37 pm

Congo Jack wrote:his words

"hi hoe lock and load\
kill the enemy take control" (this isn't really bad but it's what started the conversation)
"dude we sing some fucked up cadenses desigened to desensitize us im pretty sure lol
. . . the cadenses are really funny in like a fucked up kinda way though lol . . .
like the one about luring in a puppy with a peice of meat just to use a table saw to chop off his paws
and luring in a cat to make it pure and rip off all its fur
or killing your vegtable girlfriend that lives in a hospital by pullin the plug and then laughing about it.
. . . cause its a joke to pull the plug and watch her choke lol . . .
there is one about killing bsaby seals? lol
idk why but there is. . . .  to be the sheepdog and protectors of the nation alot of shit we do is pretty fucked up and still manage to have eceptionally well moral standings with what is right and wrong."

he recognizes its fucked up at least
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on October 23rd 2016, 2:39 pm

i just watched some wwii docs talking about the bombing of hamburg (40k people died in a huge 1000C firestorm where roads melted) and prostitution in nazi germany so hearing those kind of things is a bit upsetting for my mood right now
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by He. on October 23rd 2016, 2:57 pm

hamburger was bombed?
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5812
volume of testosterone : 144932
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by OAKY SLAVE on October 23rd 2016, 3:20 pm

man bombs burger??

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on October 23rd 2016, 3:54 pm

"a bit upsetting for my mood" was a stupid way to say it but saying "i was le truggured" is fucking stupid
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by OAKY SLAVE on October 23rd 2016, 4:19 pm

you could just say that you were disgruntled

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by cya on October 23rd 2016, 6:16 pm

george lucas wrote:i just watched some wwii docs talking about the bombing of hamburg (40k people died in a huge 1000C firestorm where roads melted) and prostitution in nazi germany so hearing those kind of things is a bit upsetting for my mood right now

you mean the joy divisions

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by george lucas on October 23rd 2016, 7:49 pm

Don Staloni wrote:you could just say that you were disgruntled
thats usually for angry stuff i was more sad
room wrote:
george lucas wrote:i just watched some wwii docs talking about the bombing of hamburg (40k people died in a huge 1000C firestorm where roads melted) and prostitution in nazi germany so hearing those kind of things is a bit upsetting for my mood right now

you mean the joy divisions
???
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3035
volume of testosterone : 50821
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by toby on October 23rd 2016, 8:24 pm

avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum