THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How long?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
58% 58% 
[ 7 ]
17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by OAKY SLAVE on August 22nd 2016, 12:56 pm

very important poll vote

_________________
it's a very goron christmas
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5080
volume of testosterone : 218430
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 19
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Mac B on August 22nd 2016, 1:10 pm

motion for permanent exile, let's make it a fucking ottd court case
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Mac B on August 22nd 2016, 1:11 pm

hillary clinton can be his public defender
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5562
volume of testosterone : 204092
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by cya on August 22nd 2016, 2:22 pm

come on and slam

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 3:28 pm

whatever you guys do don't let him back

edit: not voting because you know posterity
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Alex from Battlecam on August 22nd 2016, 3:31 pm

i get raging hard boners from his pulsating gryphon wings <3 dont you know rt is a real black otherkin!
avatar
Alex from Battlecam

Posts : 239
volume of testosterone : 4620
Join date : 2015-12-20
Age : 1948
Location : stupid nigger, alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 3:32 pm

i snorted
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by guardianofappaloosas on August 22nd 2016, 7:09 pm

WEW lads look how SALTY stalin is cuz i wont dab!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6564
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 8:05 pm

quick question why aren't the results of this being acted on
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 8:21 pm

i like how FD regularly cries to me about how i was so unfair getting him banned from OTTD 1.0 and bathhouse and a plethora of other sites and as such is actually mad enough to try and campaign for the exact thing he bitches to me about so often

comically hypocritical, but i digress
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 8:27 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:i like how FD regularly cries to me about how i was so unfair getting him banned from OTTD 1.0 and bathhouse and a plethora of other sites and as such is actually mad enough to try and campaign for the exact thing he bitches to me about so often

comically hypocritical, but i digress
the difference is that time people wanted me banned largely though not entirely due to you intentionally baiting me so we could shit up threads together. people have wanted you banned for different reasons and for a long time

for the record i think the last time you got banned 5ever oaky said next time you weren't getting a coin flip
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 8:31 pm

Flamdini wrote:the difference is that time people wanted me banned largely though not entirely due to you intentionally baiting me so we could shit up threads together.

lol no they didn't FD you always make excuses for why it was someone else's fault but at the end of the day it was because you're an unlikable douchecanoe who did almost nothing but intentionally start shit with everybody you could while simultaneously making no attempt to contribute to the community and while also making spinoffs to spite everyone
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 8:35 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:
Flamdini wrote:the difference is that time people wanted me banned largely though not entirely due to you intentionally baiting me so we could shit up threads together.

lol no they didn't FD you always make excuses for why it was someone else's fault but at the end of the day it was because you're an unlikable douchecanoe who did almost nothing but intentionally start shit with everybody you could while simultaneously making no attempt to contribute to the community and while also making spinoffs to spite everyone
bold is literally exactly what i said but sugarcoated, you saw my weakness and ran with it because it made you bumblasted that the person you had shifted your sociopathic superiority complex towards after unillogical and all those other guys was allowed on your glorious pure and immaculate otx that must remain holy
"no attempt to contribute to the community"? yeah that forum me and ammy wrecked and the bronydoc liveblog (oh i still have to watch that other one) sure were poor efforts on my part
the spinoffs came later after i was banned and oh guess what that was you as we've established
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 8:43 pm

all i'm seeing is a gigantic excuse for why you dindu nuffin even though all you really did was intentionally try to start as much shit as possible and shitpost
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 8:46 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:all i'm seeing is a gigantic excuse for why you dindu nuffin even though all you really did was intentionally try to start as much shit as possible and shitpost
i did take ammy's advice that friendly riffing and silly shit was encouraged too seriously but you took advantage of it
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 8:48 pm

this would all be over if you would just dab
only you can end this
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by guardianofappaloosas on August 22nd 2016, 8:51 pm

yeah RT quit freakin out n just dab

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6564
volume of testosterone : 261276
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 8:51 pm

last time i checked i didn't have control over you going into hardware issues threads and shitting them up with ironically contrarian opinions and then being shocked when ammy tells you to stop being retarded
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 8:55 pm

for that matter last time i checked i also didn't have control over you doing stupid shit like this in desperate attempts to get back into the good graces of OTTD

http://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t8185-ayy-lmao

you can keep crying about how i "baited" you and shit but the facts continue to disagree with you
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 8:57 pm

that was after i got banned dupeshit

the other thing was barely relevant like at all
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 9:00 pm

Flamdini wrote:that was after i got banned dupeshit

the other thing was barely relevant like at all
uh yeah except that's almost all you ever did lol you would always intentionally hold contrarian opinions in amsk8r's threads because you had to be a non-conformist and it would invariably get you yelled at for trying to start shit

it happened every single time and it's part of why you even got banned
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 9:03 pm

only ammy cared and ammy wasn't responsible for me getting banned at all
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 9:04 pm

considering that amsk8r was the sole authority on OTTD i'm struggling to see how he was not responsible for your ban. also need i remind you the whole reason you're even here on OTx at all is because you wanted to start shit with me because you couldn't handle being made fun of?
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Flammarcos on August 22nd 2016, 9:06 pm

he literally said "either ban fd or don't i don't care don't drag it out"

no the reason i registered an account was to address the fact you thought it was funny to index my novel draft on google search
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by professional crybaby on August 22nd 2016, 9:09 pm

Flamdini wrote:he literally said "either ban fd or don't i don't care don't drag it out"

no the reason i registered an account was to address the fact you thought it was funny to index my novel draft on google search
alright, so then he was to some degree responsible for your ban. thanks for finally admitting it after trying to drag your heels on the issue

also i like how you say you only "registered" to address something yet you're making a general thread as if you have plans to stick around. so much for that "i want nothing to do with OTx!" refrain you've been talking about for the past year or so
avatar
professional crybaby
pwnt 4 lyfe

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PEOPLE'S POLL: BAN RTCITY?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum