POLL: replace room's avatar

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wew

37% 37% 
[ 7 ]
16% 16% 
[ 3 ]
16% 16% 
[ 3 ]
31% 31% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 19

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by Rubber Band Man on April 16th 2016, 11:51 am

roomo wrote:
Prangot wrote:
roomo wrote:
Prangot wrote:
roomo wrote:
Prangot wrote:
roomo wrote:actually why dont you like earl

he isnt even foreign hes literally an american
where did you get the idea that because we love america and everything american that we hate foreigners?

but if you made your icon tyler the creator i would make sure there were yet another poll to ensure that this great forum remain free of foreign influence.
'twas a joke love

joke didn't really work tho
your icon didnt really work which is why we changed it nerd

what are you talking about lol

i'm saying earl is native to the united states so he isn't a foreign influence, therefore your joke doesn't work

jesus this has already exceeded the day of mac b's racism, can we both just stop talking
i cant stop talking or itll look like i lost
avatar
Rubber Band Man

Posts : 1616
volume of testosterone : 75180
Join date : 2014-10-25
Age : 17
Location : Oxford, Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 12:11 pm

funne but the only reason this argument happened was because both of us evidently had more to say to each other but now its just stagnating anaphora

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by Rubber Band Man on April 16th 2016, 12:20 pm

roomo wrote:funne but the only reason this argument happened was because both of us evidently had more to say to each other but now its just stagnating anaphora
fight me edgy loser
avatar
Rubber Band Man

Posts : 1616
volume of testosterone : 75180
Join date : 2014-10-25
Age : 17
Location : Oxford, Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by toby on April 16th 2016, 12:45 pm

del
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 1:13 pm

Prangot wrote:
roomo wrote:funne but the only reason this argument happened was because both of us evidently had more to say to each other but now its just stagnating anaphora
fight me edgy loser

its on buttboy

dae

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 1:14 pm

move to ehqs we REALLY need to start making use of that

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by george lucas on April 16th 2016, 2:30 pm

roomo wrote:dogman isn't that a bit hypocritical considering you just posted on this bad thread
Umm dogman you are being le hypocritical right now smrt smrt
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 2999
volume of testosterone : 49141
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 2:44 pm

spinny how long are you going to be like this

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by toby on April 16th 2016, 2:48 pm

until being a le ironik person stops being "cool"
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 3:20 pm

cool

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 3:20 pm

lock

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by george lucas on April 16th 2016, 4:39 pm

until you stop posting in this thread room
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 2999
volume of testosterone : 49141
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by professional crybaby on April 16th 2016, 5:25 pm

roomo wrote:dogman isn't that a bit hypocritical considering you just posted on this bad thread
worst post of this thread by far

professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by toby on April 16th 2016, 5:57 pm

remove thread
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 6:15 pm

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:
roomo wrote:dogman isn't that a bit hypocritical considering you just posted on this bad thread
worst post of this thread by far

theres been way worse lol

isn't it kind of strange how you start shit with me all of the time, yet stayed out of this entire 'fuck you room' argument?

were ya just doin something else or

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 6:16 pm

Swordfleet wrote:until you stop posting in this thread room

this is the only thing rn with actual conversation in it

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by professional crybaby on April 16th 2016, 6:20 pm

remove thread remove thread

you are worst thread. you are the thread idiot you are the threadsmell. return to otrevolotion. to our otrevolotion cousins you may come our form. you may live in the hqp....ahahahaha ,forumid we will never forgeve you. otr rascal fuck but fuck asshole thread post fid sqhipere shqipare..thread genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead thread..ahahahahahforumid we will get you!! do not forget del.ot- we kill the form, ot- return to your precious otrevolotion....hahahahaha idiot thread and fid post so bad..wow i can post it. remove thread from the premises. you will get caught. otthunderdome 1+otthunderdome+otrevolotion+skype cabal=kill ot-...you will del/ fd alive in ot-, fd making shitpost of ot- . fast rap fd ot-. we are rich and have quality posts now hahahaha ha because of fd... you are ppoor post thread... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

fd alive numbr one #1 in ot- ....fuck the otrevolotion,..fuckk ashol thread no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur post and form. fd aliv and real strong wizard kill all the thread farm aminal with rap magic now we the otrevolotn rule .ape of the hqp presidant oakky mss doo fukc the great shitan and lay egg this egg hatch and ot- wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. ot- greattst fporem

professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 8374
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 41
Location : and in the end, someone had to do that job

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 7:24 pm

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:remove thread remove thread

you are worst thread. you are the thread idiot you are the threadsmell. return to otrevolotion. to our otrevolotion cousins you may come our form. you may live in the hqp....ahahahaha ,forumid we will never forgeve you. otr rascal fuck but fuck asshole thread post fid sqhipere shqipare..thread genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead thread..ahahahahahforumid we will get you!! do not forget del.ot- we kill the form, ot- return to your precious otrevolotion....hahahahaha idiot thread and fid post so bad..wow i can post it. remove thread from the premises. you will get caught. otthunderdome 1+otthunderdome+otrevolotion+skype cabal=kill ot-...you will del/ fd alive in ot-, fd making shitpost of ot- . fast rap fd ot-. we are rich and have quality posts now hahahaha ha because of fd... you are ppoor post thread... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

fd alive numbr one #1 in ot- ....fuck the otrevolotion,..fuckk ashol thread no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur post and form. fd aliv and real strong wizard kill all the thread farm aminal with rap magic now we the otrevolotn rule .ape of the hqp presidant oakky mss doo fukc the great shitan and lay egg this egg hatch and ot- wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. ot- greattst fporem

MЗMЭ


cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by guardianofappaloosas on April 16th 2016, 8:34 pm

this is gay

_________________
avatar
guardianofappaloosas
Praetorian of Liberty

Posts : 6535
volume of testosterone : 256656
Join date : 2014-09-01
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by He. on April 16th 2016, 8:39 pm

willis mcpee here with the new man cream penis cream
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5715
volume of testosterone : 143252
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by cya on April 16th 2016, 9:54 pm

Barbarian Obama wrote:this is gay

its been gay

cya
Unamerican

Posts : 10540
volume of testosterone : -83277
Join date : 2014-11-26
Location : cya

View user profile http://www.legacy.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by george lucas on April 16th 2016, 10:53 pm

you reap what you sow room dae dae
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 2999
volume of testosterone : 49141
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL: replace room's avatar

Post by Ugly on April 17th 2016, 9:17 am

Room if you dont want shitposters just leave rofl
avatar
Ugly
the commissioner

Posts : 4760
volume of testosterone : 128512
Join date : 2014-10-03
Age : 119
Location : OTTD is for good men.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum