PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Tyson on December 31st 2016, 9:50 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:i know why you're pursuing this so hard, because i call myself a commie and you think communists aren't always chewing each other out about how undialectical and counterrevolutionary they're being
i don't speak buzzwordese
there's literally only two buzzwords and i'm paraphrasing someone else sorry you have fucking adhd you awatist kill yourself buddy bless the pope
that's not nice.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1088
volume of testosterone : 94076
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on December 31st 2016, 9:51 pm

FD just salty that nobody understands his lingo
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on December 31st 2016, 9:55 pm

you're literally picking two words if i had replaced them with "ploopy" and "fundie" it'd mean the same thing
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on December 31st 2016, 10:06 pm

s a l t y
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on December 31st 2016, 11:53 pm

stop fucking shitposting
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on January 1st 2017, 12:05 am

^ mad commie above
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 2:05 am

stop abusing the karma system mac
just admit defeat rt
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Mac B on January 1st 2017, 2:07 am

throw the blame at me will you
ill throw my motherfuckin throwing knives at you
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5711
volume of testosterone : 206611
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 2:10 am

i was about to go edit that when i realized it wasn't you my second guess is tyson
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Mac B on January 1st 2017, 2:12 am

tysons canadian he cant hate anyone
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5711
volume of testosterone : 206611
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 2:14 am

and thus closes another chapter of "rt has no idea when he's out of his depth (it's always)"
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Mac B on January 1st 2017, 2:28 am

id fuck a fat bitch for $200 bucks id fuck a midget for $400 maybe $500 300 just no stds
id have to have some good ass music though
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5711
volume of testosterone : 206611
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by toby on January 1st 2017, 4:18 am

and once again the day is saved by flamingdinner, the guy who never has to get the last word in(he does)
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 118041
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 47
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on January 1st 2017, 10:13 am

Flamcastro wrote:and thus closes another chapter of "rt has no idea when he's out of his depth (it's always)"
wew famalam i'm not the man trying to unironically defend a communist state which jails all political dissidents because i'm a buttboy who thinks even despots are somehow better than living in one of the best countries in the world
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on January 1st 2017, 10:15 am

FUCK THE USA I'D RATHER LIVE IN CHINA OR CUBA WHERE MY COMMUNIST DREAMS CAN COME TRUE WAIT OH GOD NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME I DO NOT CONSENT
-FD the moment he travels to literally any communist country in the modern world
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on January 1st 2017, 11:01 am

MAN AM I GLAD THAT I GOT OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF flamingdinner NOW I CAN FINALLY LIVE OUT MY DREAM OF GETTING GOOD HEALTHCARE AND HAVING A GOVERNMENT THAT TRULY CARES FOR ME--WAIT, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT AND THE GOVERNMENT IS JUST USING ME AS A POLITICAL PAWN IN THEIR GAMES AGAINST THE FREE WORLD AND DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT IF I LIVE OR DIE??? WTF
- FD the moment he leaves the united states to settle in any communist country
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on January 1st 2017, 11:04 am

of course we all know FD would never travel to any truly communist country because deep down he knows every single one of them is an abject, third-world shithole where his rights don't exist and in reality he likes his cushy, first-world, american lifestyle where he can sit back and bitch like a true millenial first-worlder about how we should all adopt anarchism and socialism while simultaneously practicing neither of them because in both he'd be the first to go
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Mac B on January 1st 2017, 11:19 am

rts twistin the knife rn but any 1st world teenager bitching about overthrowing the means of production isnt a communist, they're just an idealistic bogie which i have more sympathy for bc theyre not actual commies that step on other peoples rights in practice like communism is just slavery with extra steps but they wont let you say that because anything is better than evil crapitalism
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5711
volume of testosterone : 206611
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 155
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 4:36 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:and thus closes another chapter of "rt has no idea when he's out of his depth (it's always)"
wew famalam i'm not the man trying to unironically defend a communist state which jails all political dissidents because i'm a buttboy who thinks even despots are somehow better than living in one of the best countries in the world
"one of the" nice goalpost move faggo also if i said hitler killed 6 million and not 7 million that's not defending him

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:FUCK THE USA I'D RATHER LIVE IN CHINA OR CUBA WHERE MY COMMUNIST DREAMS CAN COME TRUE WAIT OH GOD NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME I DO NOT CONSENT
-FD the moment he travels to literally any communist country in the modern world
strawman i never said i'd rather live in china which hasn't been socialist for a long ass time and i'd probably not rather live in cuba unless it was to do some important work or the situation got better plus my countryfus chiapas and rojava aren't like this at all

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:MAN AM I GLAD THAT I GOT OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF flamingdinner NOW I CAN FINALLY LIVE OUT MY DREAM OF GETTING GOOD HEALTHCARE AND HAVING A GOVERNMENT THAT TRULY CARES FOR ME--WAIT, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT AND THE GOVERNMENT IS JUST USING ME AS A POLITICAL PAWN IN THEIR GAMES AGAINST THE FREE WORLD AND DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT IF I LIVE OR DIE??? WTF
- FD the moment he leaves the united states to settle in any communist country
lol china rojava zapatista-controlled chiapas and cuba have excellent health care and all of them have at least partial democracies chiapas for example is one of the most democratic countries anywhere. there's only four countries that claim to be communist and you've done research on zero of them. Sad!

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:of course we all know FD would never travel to any truly communist country because deep down he knows every single one of them is an abject, third-world shithole where his rights don't exist and in reality he likes his cushy, first-world, american lifestyle where he can sit back and bitch like a true millenial first-worlder about how we should all adopt anarchism and socialism while simultaneously practicing neither of them because in both he'd be the first to go
t. knows jack shit about how these countries are poor independent of their ideologies, knows jack shit about rojava and chiapas, knows jack shit about how "cushy, first-world american lifestyle" my life was for a whole year in puerto rico and even in san antonio, knows jack shit about what either anarchy or socialism actually are
i don't know why you think the communist party of cuba would have a problem with me, lots of people have called for democratic and free speech reforms while being supportive of the revolution and progress has even been made, they've got cooperatives now. they don't actually have a reason to kill me. i don't know about china. anarchy/=/chaos and you're fucking gay

Congo Jack wrote:rts twistin the knife rn but any 1st world teenager bitching about overthrowing the means of production isnt a communist, they're just an idealistic bogie which i have more sympathy for bc theyre not actual commies that step on other peoples rights in practice like communism is just slavery with extra steps but they wont let you say that because anything is better than evil crapitalism
"twisting the knife" LOL nice rose lenses rt's just shitposting strawmen at me
not a reEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL communist i'm a realer communist than either of these countries brah
"actual commies that step on other peoples rights" democratic centralism is a leninist idea
"slavery with extra steps" so is work camps
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 4:36 pm

it would help you look less pathetic if you would learn about what i actually believe
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 4:40 pm

samoyed wrote:and once again the day is saved by flamingdinner, the guy who never has to get the last word in(he does)

it's hard not to flaunt it when you know you're better at debating and are far more knowledgeable. it's literally funny to me to see how long someone is willing to continue an argument after they've figured out that they're not going to win and worse i might even be right!
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza on January 1st 2017, 5:02 pm

>le meme arrows of FD getting this mad
check your blood sugar bud
avatar
alyaza
Pedophile

Posts : 22588
volume of testosterone : 7954
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 42
Location : alyaza adborthos

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 5:05 pm

there's "lol"s all over the place and me shitting on you everywhere calling someone angry isn't an argument it's actually a cop-out so thanks for letting me win
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by george lucas on January 1st 2017, 5:06 pm

you both suck massive cocks at "debating"
avatar
george lucas

Posts : 3054
volume of testosterone : 51241
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo on January 1st 2017, 5:06 pm

i would tend to disagree because i've actually taken classes but whatever
avatar
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 422
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum