where's the thread about fd going ape and slamming his sister's laptop on the bed because he was going to the zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where's the thread about fd going ape and slamming his sister's laptop on the bed because he was going to the zoo

Post by OAKY SLAVE on May 4th 2015, 8:10 am

e

hello?

volume of testosterone : 215070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where's the thread about fd going ape and slamming his sister's laptop on the bed because he was going to the zoo

Post by guardianofappaloosas on May 4th 2015, 8:32 am

Aaaah, thats on one of his forums, otlib? Dont remember. I can look for it when i get home if i remember and rt doesnt beat me to it

volume of testosterone : 256656
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where's the thread about fd going ape and slamming his sister's laptop on the bed because he was going to the zoo

Post by professional crybaby on May 4th 2015, 3:17 pm

ok so my sister god this is going to be hard to tell

my OLDER sister told me that she wanted to go to the zoo and my aunt informed me that if that was the case she'd have to drag me there and I wouldn't be able to use the computer until it closed at 8 (we planned to get there at 4) and I didn't like that and I hurled my typical G-rated insults at my sister ('fat', 'dumb') because she was being difficult and then she started whining about if I really thought she was fat and I kept saying "NO YOU'RE NOT FAT NO YOU'RE NOT FAT" and she put her legs on my extremely fragile and prone-to-power-failure laptop and asked if they were fat and naturally my laptop shuts off and I lose everything and I get mad and I hit her laptop over the bed and my knee and then she starts hitting me and it explodes into a huge fight and we have to call our parents and all and my aunt says that as punishment she's taking our computers and that her head hurts too much to go to the zoo and my sister explodes and hits me some more and eventually my aunt decides to give us our computers back but my sister's still really fucking pissed because she wanted to go to the zoo so she turns on her computer and it "doesn't turn on!!" (specific isn't in her vocabulary) and I hear her crying in the shower and over the phone with my dad but I don't know why and then she hands me the phone and Dad says that her computer isn't working and I flip out because she acts like she deserved it but the fact that it might be a hard drive failure means she loses all her shit which isn't a good thing and she won't let me service it or apologize or even play nice music or anything and I've just felt awful

tl;dr I broke my sister's laptop kind of on purpose and she's really fucking upset

professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

volume of testosterone : 8374

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OAKY SLAVE on May 4th 2015, 4:05 pm

braeburn appaloosa wrote:
ok so my sister god this is going to be hard to tell

my OLDER sister told me that she wanted to go to the zoo and my aunt informed me that if that was the case she'd have to drag me there and I wouldn't be able to use the computer until it closed at 8 (we planned to get there at 4) and I didn't like that and I hurled my typical G-rated insults at my sister ('fat', 'dumb') because she was being difficult and then she started whining about if I really thought she was fat and I kept saying "NO YOU'RE NOT FAT NO YOU'RE NOT FAT" and she put her legs on my extremely fragile and prone-to-power-failure laptop and asked if they were fat and naturally my laptop shuts off and I lose everything and I get mad and I hit her laptop over the bed and my knee and then she starts hitting me and it explodes into a huge fight and we have to call our parents and all and my aunt says that as punishment she's taking our computers and that her head hurts too much to go to the zoo and my sister explodes and hits me some more and eventually my aunt decides to give us our computers back but my sister's still really fucking pissed because she wanted to go to the zoo so she turns on her computer and it "doesn't turn on!!" (specific isn't in her vocabulary) and I hear her crying in the shower and over the phone with my dad but I don't know why and then she hands me the phone and Dad says that her computer isn't working and I flip out because she acts like she deserved it but the fact that it might be a hard drive failure means she loses all her shit which isn't a good thing and she won't let me service it or apologize or even play nice music or anything and I've just felt awful

tl;dr I broke my sister's laptop kind of on purpose and she's really fucking upset
America's most wanted dae

hello?

volume of testosterone : 215070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by professional crybaby on May 10th 2015, 7:40 pm

finally actually found this after reading up on otravolution
http://otminus.forumotion.com/t222-why-i-ve-been-offline-a-lot-of-today

professional crybaby
Duke of Dabs

volume of testosterone : 8374

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top