The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: RANDOMIZED QUOTES NOW IMPLEMENTED

Post by He. on December 30th 2016, 3:09 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
He. wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
He. wrote:that's actually sad if you did a thesis on NGE
https://etd.ohiolink.edu/rws_etd/document/get/osu1259592113/inline

there's also a whole wikipedia article on its themes which is not something just about anything else gets but i'm going to attribute that to autism and dedication
NGE is all religious coincidences though right? the maker said something like that there is no hidden meaning in it at all or something like that
what he said is the crosses and christian motifs are there to look cool and exotic. all the stuff about individuality that masturbatory arts majors see in it is deliberate though
tru
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 134852

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on December 30th 2016, 3:52 pm

<i>i even killed my windows xp install on [my] computer because i thought [diseased] was also sending me invites to steam loli groups while watching over me (naturally it was one of those phishing bots sending those out along with hacked accounts sending friend requests)</i> - mega
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

volume of testosterone : 8374

View user profile http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on January 1st 2017, 7:12 pm

<i>There's not a single straight woman that wants a sexytime-less relationship. That's basically a fact.</i> - FD c. 2013
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B on January 1st 2017, 7:40 pm

"I pee pee in the vagina" - fd
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 180996

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson on January 1st 2017, 7:42 pm

how far into the relationship should a girl put out, fd?
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 80640

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu asui on January 4th 2017, 4:00 pm

the quote system is outdated and stupid. a majority are from amsk8r or people who nobody cares about, so why not update it? especially with fucking 37 pages full of quotes. i dont really care about them, its just a bug in the system.
tsuyu asui

volume of testosterone : 40320

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty on January 4th 2017, 4:01 pm

froggy chan wrote:the quote system is outdated and stupid. a majority are from amsk8r or people who nobody cares about, so why not update it? especially with fucking 37 pages full of quotes. i dont really care about them, its just a bug in the system.
oh now youre really trying to get me to kick your ass
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 259629

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu asui on January 4th 2017, 4:03 pm

its true though. one half of all quotes are from or about amsk8r. im sorry
tsuyu asui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty on January 4th 2017, 4:04 pm

froggy chan wrote:its true though. one half of all quotes are from or about amsk8r. im sorry
yeah theyre good quotes
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B on January 4th 2017, 4:07 pm

still needs to be fuckin updated
Mac B
CASIO MT220

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on January 4th 2017, 4:07 pm

tomoko is wrong i very much care about my ability to laugh at the stupid shit people say while browsing OTTD
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by salty on January 4th 2017, 4:08 pm

okay true i do need to update the quotes
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on January 4th 2017, 4:08 pm

Congo Jack wrote:still needs to be fuckin updated
unless you want the quote list to basically be a flamingdinner quote list, you'd be wise to take it as is
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by salty on January 4th 2017, 4:09 pm

thanks mac for the suggestion that the quotes are outdated ill do something about it
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B on January 4th 2017, 4:09 pm

hey rt lick my balls
Mac B
CASIO MT220

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B on January 4th 2017, 4:09 pm

your are very welcome
Mac B
CASIO MT220

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on January 4th 2017, 4:10 pm

Congo Jack wrote:hey rt lick my balls
no
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by salty on January 4th 2017, 4:14 pm

i was looking for quotes in this thread and i found this stupid shit

doesn't realize the japanese invented the novel - fd

WRONG
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on January 4th 2017, 4:18 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>diseased is such a loser that he and his cj buddies (him, epoch, link ty and some others) went out and tried to send zacmac script kiddie RATs straight off of hackforums because they are huge nerds</i> - amsk8r

cya wrote:<i>yeah i could replace you with the lovebot and get higher quality posts but i havent</i> - oaky on machine-taken jobs

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>Say that in a few years when the shitty democratic/capitalism system fails and you go to civil war culminating with being annexed by China.</i> - amsk8r on america

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>rt bitching about how quality his forum is yet his community is absolute shit and dead compared [to OTBH]</i> - room on OTXT

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>except the dOg is running away because his owner can't think straighT and just fucks him sideways if he doesn't do eveRything 100 percEnt the way he wants it<br>V is quite nice so far i like it too</i> - mega after butthurt quitting OTTD because amsk8r told him to stop being a faggot

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>LOL FAGGOT BASEMENTS DONT EXIST IN FLORIDA GO SUCK MONKEY DICK YOU LITTLE FUCK TWAT SPIC.</i> - epoch lays down the law

<i>So much autism in these comments. My sides just might leave orbit</i> - philosopher UberOtaku001

<i>Well at least you admit your site is owned by inbreeds</i> - 'Emperor'Napoleon1 on OTThunderdome

<i>You people have made me lose faith in humanity. You 4chan/reddit scum of the earth</i> - EmperorNapoleon on OTTDer browsing habits

<i>Wow. You retards really do have no life.</i> - Sly

<i>SAID THE NERD THAT HELPED MAKE THIS HOMOSEXUAL VIDEO AHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT ALSO NICE NAME PUN EX DEE 'DESSERT' INSTEAD OF DESERT YOU FUCKING FURRY</i> - american patriot oaky mc smokey skiddly doo

<i>My insane attempts to civilize the barbarian accomplices of RT City have been a a failure</i> - General Mosh

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>[6:02:40 PM] sophisticated black man: i'd put cash money on it that you are still fat and that you are insecure as fuck on it</i> - zacmac on oaky's health

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>you've done a service to your country‏</i> - zacmac to notorious pinko amsk8r

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>diseased and his circlejerk buddies want to talk shit because I won't circlejerk with them?<br>
GONE!</i> - amsk8r after not being able to view jap titties

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>i'm am just stating that even if i did do [the RP] which i did not, the character in question was still a female</i> - dogman after the infamous pony sex chats leaked

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>I believe God can make fiction a reality, and can create Rainbow Dash, the love of my life.</i> - 2011 mega

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>Calm down, my friend. I'm just a person who has resorted to believing in [Rainbow Dash] because actual women hate me.</i> - 2011 mega

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>I'm fucking dying over here. if you want to whine about how much better of a person FD is than you then unblock him somewhere. Oh wait that would require tearing down that story you built up about how he's the bad guy.</i> - FD on how he's NOT A BAD DUDE GUYS, REALLY

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>fd: gets pussy, chix, prolly going to be on the news if this gets any worse, is cool, has a future, ap credits, goin 2 college, interests: smacking faggots down</i> - fd on his future, may 29, 2015

<i>one day i came home and i just cried because this 8 year old really looked up to me and he doesn't know about how i go home and yell at my dad and jack off and don't do my homework sometimes and whine on my tumblr blog...</i> - fd now

pizza hut pillager wrote:<i>I will destroy ISIS.</i> - Linda Glocke

cya wrote:<i>i dont care about the adventures of nippon wakasmahamsiawakatashosi as he destroys american values and makes innocent western citizens want to leave their country to live in backwards regressive whale oil powered cities</i> - oaky on anime

pizza hut pillager wrote:<i>Litteral baby men talking about flowers and there feelings</i> - diseased on undertale

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>i don't know if what this story is about but if its one of those 'FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT' grade-A youtube trolls, i'm alright for putting em in prision</i> - room

Apprentipants wrote:<i>ottd will always stand strong and vigilant against any and all squegers attempting to sabotage our liberty</i> - stalin

cya wrote:<i>the reason why OTTD pretends that im raiding them is because they miss me</i> - tomoko "completely innocent" goldstein

cya wrote:<i>"RD has been a bitch in my lucid dreams for about 2 days now."</i> - mega on RP4

angry wingate burger wrote:<i> "mac b weiner is so small they are smaller than donald trumps hands that is why he has devoted his life to making fun of fellow negro brothers for the long luxurious floppy sacks because his tiny 1 inch shrink a dink is not enough to get past the butt cheeks"</i> - BJ speaks the truth

pizza hut pillager wrote:<i>I unironically think hitler was right in some respects</i> - link6300
<i>Word on steam is that fd is making a gran exposé on you bro, prepare for the storm</i> - nikinor actually amsk8r actually fd

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>My mom knows (she's ok-ish with it), and plans to tell my dad. I fear he'll chew me out on it.</i> - JMM laments on having sexual relations with a cartoon horse
<i>You can't do worth crap other than copy and paste software and spam "ATUSIM SO AUTISTIC RITE!!!" on your stupid site.</i> - JMM on OTTD
<i>You know what? I wouldn't have really cared about your forum, but you pushed it waaaaaay to far. That's why I despise it. Maybe if you all didn't act self centered and na'ive, I would respect your forum.</i> - JMM
<i>do you guys believe in your benevolent ogrelord / shrek is love,shrek is life</i> - dogman during his ROT days
<i>9:01 PM - Nothing to see here: i'd rather [TOTL] gone that let [RTCity and Amsk8r] ruin it</i> - dogman

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>3:45 PM - The Doctor (2): I want to kill myself<br>
3:45 PM - The Doctor (2): everyone hates me</i> - RD101
<i>9:15 PM - Nothing to see here: hope you had a good time you asshole</i> - Dogman in the middle of deleting TOTL

Him. wrote:add these quotes to go with the new pantheon of faggotry
<i>possibly bootlegged</i> - Link6300
<i>you might as well [put a condom on fd's school's horse statue] since its the only way youll ever be able to use a condom</i> - Amsk8r roasts FD
<i>stay mad ammy i'm waiting for when you send me an fr again</i> - Flaming Dinner, unaware days later he will be begging for amsk8r to add him back on skype

also whatever dogman says when he asks if he can use "plot based avatars"

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>i even killed my windows xp install on [my] computer because i thought [diseased] was also sending me invites to steam loli groups while watching over me (naturally it was one of those phishing bots sending those out along with hacked accounts sending friend requests)</i> - mega

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:<i>There's not a single straight woman that wants a sexytime-less relationship. That's basically a fact.</i> - FD c. 2013
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu asui on January 4th 2017, 4:20 pm

what the fuck, do you save all your quotes on a word document in hopes of using them in a post

do you pre-write your posts?
tsuyu asui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on January 4th 2017, 4:23 pm

froggy chan wrote:what the fuck, do you save all your quotes on a word document in hopes of using them in a post

do you pre-write your posts?
i literally just quoted some of the untapped posts in this thread with the multi-quote button
appaloosa horse
Duke of Dabs

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top