copypasta station

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 15th 2016, 10:27 pm

nope i wrote it completely honestly and i still stand by it i made my point
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 16th 2016, 8:58 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AUTODESK MAYA CAN YOU NOT GO TWO FUCKING MINUTES WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING FUCKING STUPID THAT MAKES ME WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF? LIKE FOR EXAMPLE WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME UNDO EXTRACTING SOMETHING? CTRL Z DOESNT GET RID OF THE HISTORY NODE THING YOU LEAVE SO WHATS THE FUCKIN POINT YOU PIECE OF SHIT? GOD FUCKING DAMN IT IVE WASTED TWO WHOLE HOURS UNDOING SHIT BECAUSE EVERY TIME I MAKE PROGRESS I DISCOVER SOMETHING THAT ACCIDENTALLY GOT FUCKED UP 15 MINS AGO SO I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS SAVE AND START OVER. FUCK YOU
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 16th 2016, 9:03 pm

[insert a long ass paragraph about shit nobody cares about]

it's from fd.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 18th 2016, 10:57 pm

Tyson wrote:[insert a long ass paragraph about shit nobody cares about]

it's from fd.
dude D U D E whoever keeps giving you upvotes needs to fucking stop because i didn't even write the autodesk maya one that was fucking spinny
unless you mean just in general me arguing with mac in which case tell mac to allow me to have my own opinions in peace
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by toby on October 18th 2016, 11:01 pm

gee
it couldn't be that people actually think that tyson's jokes and jabs about your objectively terrible behavior and conduct here for the last several weeks is funny or anything
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 18th 2016, 11:02 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:[insert a long ass paragraph about shit nobody cares about]

it's from fd.
dude D U D E whoever keeps giving you upvotes needs to fucking stop because i didn't even write the autodesk maya one that was fucking spinny
unless you mean just in general me arguing with mac in which case tell mac to allow me to have my own opinions in peace
yeah i know you were making fun of spinny, i was defending him because of the stupid shit you've been posting recently. I just don't think it's fair for you to make fun of him for venting once, while you post these long ass paragraphs that no one will ever read without a tl;dr version. quit spewing your shitty opinions around here, it's obvious you suffer from culture shock of not being able to dick kids in the U.S.A.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by toby on October 18th 2016, 11:05 pm

Flamdini wrote:
my own opinions in peace
"AMERICA HAS SUCH HORRIBLE x" - fd
"no it doesn't fd" - a grand majority of people here
"OH YEAH WELL YOU'RE WRONG LOL" - fd
avatar
toby
Toby

Posts : 5900
volume of testosterone : 117621
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 46
Location : toby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 18th 2016, 11:15 pm

samoyed wrote:gee
it couldn't be that people actually think that tyson's jokes and jabs about your objectively terrible behavior and conduct here for the last several weeks is funny or anything
other than arguing with the mac pac i've been pretty good

Tyson wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:[insert a long ass paragraph about shit nobody cares about]

it's from fd.
dude D U D E whoever keeps giving you upvotes needs to fucking stop because i didn't even write the autodesk maya one that was fucking spinny
unless you mean just in general me arguing with mac in which case tell mac to allow me to have my own opinions in peace
yeah i know you were making fun of spinny, i was defending him because of the stupid shit you've been posting recently. I just don't think it's fair for you to make fun of him for venting once, while you post these long ass paragraphs that no one will ever read without a tl;dr version. quit spewing your shitty opinions around here, it's obvious you suffer from culture shock of not being able to dick kids in the U.S.A.
i wasn't making fun of spinny i thought it was a legendary rant and even if i was mac b posts my every word in here anyway
hey you brought up puerto rican lolis not me, and my opinions aren't "shitty" because they're based on interpretation of data not feels

samoyed wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
my own opinions in peace
"AMERICA HAS SUCH HORRIBLE x" - fd
"no it doesn't fd" - a grand majority of people here
"OH YEAH WELL YOU'RE WRONG LOL" - fd
your reading comprehension is horrible if you think anyone has posed an actual counter-argument to my points on america's foreign policy and puerto rico's status or if you think i've criticized america as a whole, i think i've made a couple comments about "typically culturally isolated americans" but that's a real effect that people all over the world and in america have observed and it happens when your two neighbors are irrelevant compared to you and you're surrounded with water otherwise
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 18th 2016, 11:52 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:[insert a long ass paragraph about shit nobody cares about]

it's from fd.
dude D U D E whoever keeps giving you upvotes needs to fucking stop because i didn't even write the autodesk maya one that was fucking spinny
unless you mean just in general me arguing with mac in which case tell mac to allow me to have my own opinions in peace
yeah i know you were making fun of spinny, i was defending him because of the stupid shit you've been posting recently. I just don't think it's fair for you to make fun of him for venting once, while you post these long ass paragraphs that no one will ever read without a tl;dr version. quit spewing your shitty opinions around here, it's obvious you suffer from culture shock of not being able to dick kids in the U.S.A.
i wasn't making fun of spinny i thought it was a legendary rant and even if i was mac b posts my every word in here anyway
hey you brought up puerto rican lolis not me, and my opinions aren't "shitty" because they're based on interpretation of data not feels

another variant of "retards it was just a joke/trolling"

it's not cool to appropriate fucking kids, dude. i hope you know that.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 18th 2016, 11:58 pm

how is "i thought it was a good rant not a bad rant like you assumed" equivalent to "just joking!!!!"?? i thought you agreed to sit your ass the FUCK down last time you made this claim???? eat my ballsack bitchboy
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 19th 2016, 12:06 am

man of your word, unblocked after 2 minutes ;0

not sure what the difference between a good rant and a bad rant is. almost of all of the posts in this thread is making fun of dumbass shit people post. so obviously i'm going to think that you're trying to make fun of spinny.
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 19th 2016, 12:14 am

then don't try to start shit with my in every fucking thread ja?
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 19th 2016, 12:15 am

huh?
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 19th 2016, 12:16 am

Tyson wrote:[insert a long ass paragraph about shit nobody cares about]

it's from fd.
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 19th 2016, 12:17 am

thanks grandma
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 19th 2016, 12:19 am

you have the attention span of a 2 year old
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 19th 2016, 12:20 am

love you grandma
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 19th 2016, 1:14 am

the worst kind of Pussy is the Pussy who won't own up to his own bullshit and hides behind more bullshit
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Tyson on October 19th 2016, 1:23 am

i'd probably go and tattoo your name on my heart. i swear, i start to think that i love my grandma!
avatar
Tyson

Posts : 1078
volume of testosterone : 90720
Join date : 2016-07-18
Location : oppa climate change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by He. on October 19th 2016, 8:32 am

Fd looks like a blended hamburger helper
avatar
He.
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Posts : 5768
volume of testosterone : 144092
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 17
Location : florida swamp

View user profile http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Mac B on October 19th 2016, 9:08 am

Flamdini wrote:
samoyed wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
my own opinions in peace
"AMERICA HAS SUCH HORRIBLE x" - fd
"no it doesn't fd" - a grand majority of people here
"OH YEAH WELL YOU'RE WRONG LOL" - fd
your reading comprehension is horrible if you think anyone has posed an actual counter-argument to my points on america's foreign policy and puerto rico's status or if you think i've criticized america as a whole, i think i've made a couple comments about "typically culturally isolated americans" but that's a real effect that people all over the world and in america have observed and it happens when your two neighbors are irrelevant compared to you and you're surrounded with water otherwise
"im going to ignore every counterargument posed against my bs assumptions so i can say that no one's tried to say otherwise"
btw that whole post is insanely fucking irionic coming immediately after dogman's because you just repeated the last line of it
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 19th 2016, 3:27 pm

there's a difference between an argument and a compendium of personal attacks, feelings and fallacies
avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Mac B on October 19th 2016, 3:34 pm

lol
yeah
because thats what was used as counterargument
avatar
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Posts : 5467
volume of testosterone : 203672
Join date : 2015-04-20
Age : 154
Location : sweet baby rays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by Flammarcos on October 19th 2016, 3:39 pm

avatar
Flammarcos
Afro Fagmaxhomogay

Posts : 4206
volume of testosterone : -264057
Join date : 2016-08-21
Age : 421
Location : charles wingate's stomach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: copypasta station

Post by OAKY SLAVE on October 19th 2016, 3:41 pm

this is for copypastas damn it

_________________
TRICK OR TREAT TRICK OR TREAT
avatar
OAKY SLAVE
hello?
hello?

Posts : 5050
volume of testosterone : 217590
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 18
Location : from tha slums of shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum